Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-04-2005, 07:34 AM   #26
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I agree with Carrie. I thought the original pokes in the ribs were funny and appropriate (including the site), but the subsequent pile-on is unfortunate.
"If you stand on a soapbox and trade rhetoric with a dictator you never win. That's what they do so well; they seduce people. But if you ridicule them, bring them down with laughter, they can't win." ~ Mel Brooks

"The country is run by extremists, 'cause moderates have shit to do." ~ Jon Stewart

"And she doesn't wear polyester except when she's kidding."~ Egbert Souse
Boteroesque Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 08:07 AM   #27
waitingforsuperman
annmarie says i'm snarky

waitingforsuperman can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boteroesque Babe
I agree with Carrie. I thought the original pokes in the ribs were funny and appropriate (including the site), but the subsequent pile-on is unfortunate.
i'm pretty sure that carrie meant that the site was funny but not appropriate.
Old 11-04-2005, 08:19 AM   #28
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just want a Hello, Kitty tee-shirt, really.
Old 11-04-2005, 08:23 AM   #29
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingforsuperman
i'm pretty sure that carrie meant that the site was funny but not appropriate.
Okay. Well then, a hair-pulling slap fight between Carrie and I shall now ensue.
"If you stand on a soapbox and trade rhetoric with a dictator you never win. That's what they do so well; they seduce people. But if you ridicule them, bring them down with laughter, they can't win." ~ Mel Brooks

"The country is run by extremists, 'cause moderates have shit to do." ~ Jon Stewart

Old 11-04-2005, 08:29 AM   #30
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boteroesque Babe
Okay. Well then, a hair-pulling slap fight between Carrie and I shall now ensue.
Hell, no. I have a feeling you'd kick my sorry ass into next week.
Old 11-04-2005, 02:23 PM   #31
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie
Hell, no. I have a feeling you'd kick my sorry ass into next week.
In which day next week would you like to land, Miss Carrie?

Old 11-04-2005, 07:52 PM   #32
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

FAT CHICK FIGHT!!!

Oh man, this is the best thread ever!

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 06:33 AM   #33
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sigh. I try to be tolerant, have a generally positive attitude and just let the small stuff roll off my back. But after one incident too many this morning involving artfan9000, there comes a time when I must quote the great philosopher, Popeye the Sailor Man:

1. I yam what I yam.
2. I've had all I can stand, I can't stands no more!

So, I'll be on hiatus.

Last edited by TallFatSue; 12-18-2005 at 06:35 AM.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 02:17 PM   #34
formerking

formerking can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesformerking can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallFatSue
Sigh. I try to be tolerant, have a generally positive attitude and just let the small stuff roll off my back. But after one incident too many this morning involving artfan9000, there comes a time when I must quote the great philosopher, Popeye the Sailor Man:

1. I yam what I yam.
2. I've had all I can stand, I can't stands no more!

So, I'll be on hiatus.

As an avid reader of your postings I hope your hiatus will be not a long one.
Formerking
formerking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 08:32 PM   #35
Cynthia

Cynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging in

Sue, I hope -- just as formerking does -- that your hiatus will be a short one. Your descriptions of life with Art are always charming, and I'm sure that many of us would like to enjoy long-term relationships that are similarly loving, supportive, and playful. You are valued, TFS.
Cynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 08:34 PM   #36
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hey, Sue, we love ya. You won't be banned, artfan9000 will. That's where my bet is, anyway.

Come on back and let love rule.

Old 12-19-2005, 11:43 AM   #37
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane
Hey, Sue, we love ya. You won't be banned, artfan9000 will. That's where my bet is, anyway.

Come on back and let love rule.

Artfan has a warning on the foodee board from Conrad. I'd like to see the ban happen now - the whole point of this ID is harassment, isn't it?

We shouldn't lose Sue to this pr*ck. She has much to contribute to the discussion in the forums. Put me in the "Hoping the hiatus is short" group.

Laura

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 05:10 PM   #38
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

As of today, he/she's been banned.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 08:57 AM   #39
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Conrad just informed me that "artfan" has been banned. Applause! So it's safe to show my face (and mention Art) again. I can handle people making fun of me, but it's another matter when that jerk likes to dump on my dear hubby. To quote Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of impertinence up with which I shall not put!"

Last edited by TallFatSue; 12-22-2005 at 09:02 AM.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 09:02 AM   #40
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sue, I am so glad you're back!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 09:51 AM   #41
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Thanks for the return, Sue!

Old 12-22-2005, 10:05 AM   #42
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallFatSue
Conrad just informed me that "artfan" has been banned. Applause! So it's safe to show my face (and mention Art) again. I can handle people making fun of me, but it's another matter when that jerk likes to dump on my dear hubby. To quote Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of impertinence up with which I shall not put!"
I don't think it was your husband he was dumping on. I think it was you he was making fun of because you constantly mention him. Now please don't threaten to run off again just because I've mentioned this.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 11:08 AM   #43
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane
Goodbye, Kitty.

Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 11:30 AM   #44
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm
I don't think it was your husband he was dumping on. I think it was you he was making fun of because you constantly mention him. Now please don't threaten to run off again just because I've mentioned this.
That still doesn't warrant harassing and mocking a poster. Interestingly, the troll uses the exact same IP address as a well-known regular.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 11:40 AM   #45
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh what fun! All we have to do is look for a regular poster who goes mysteriously missing for a while to find out who the culprit was.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 12:01 PM   #46
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

ooh, wait! Is it me? is it? It is, isn't it?

Lately, I've been accused of all sorts of things!

How delicious. A holiday mystery. THE PLOT THICKENS.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 12:23 PM   #47
GunnDancer

GunnDancer has said some nice things

Well I'm still here so I know it's not me! Or is it....maybe I have multiple personalities I'm not aware of! DUN DUN DUnnnnnnnn
GunnDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 12:40 PM   #48
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default alright, I admit it

I just couldn't help it. I hate engineers! I hate husbands! I hate beautiful fat women who write about their fat all the time in an unbelievably sexy way! I believe we need much less of that on the Weight board and more politics or video game reviews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster
Interestingly, the troll uses the exact same IP address as a well-known regular.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 12:51 PM   #49
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

oh my god. ok, at first, i was kidding. but now, i really AM paranoid that it's me. Conrad, tell me it's not me!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote