Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-05-2005, 09:16 PM   #26
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fine, I'll reword it, sort of like private label versus national brand.

How's this?

Old 10-05-2005, 09:19 PM   #27
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hmmm... that's a meta-link in your signature. I don't think that would pass muster. Maybe we should put links in our "Location" information...

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 09:19 PM   #28
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

And your sig should rhyme with an opening like that. Think about it...

Old 10-05-2005, 09:20 PM   #29
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane
Hmmm... that's a meta-link in your signature. I don't think that would pass muster. Maybe we should put links in our "Location" information...
Hmm, dunno... it is the direct link to my profile page on the site.... but it was just a goof anyway, I'm not going to do that.

Old 10-05-2005, 09:22 PM   #30
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Well, putting a clickable URL in the "Location" field failed miserably... and using BBS code screwed up the format royally... I'll fix that before there are special "Fatlane Only" rules for the board...

Conrad, I hope you appreciate all the trouble we're going to to see if your forums are haxxor-proof. So far, so good...

Last edited by fatlane; 10-05-2005 at 09:25 PM.
Old 10-05-2005, 09:32 PM   #31
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Well, putting a clickable URL in the "Location" field failed miserably... and using BBS code screwed up the format royally... I'll fix that before there are special "Fatlane Only" rules for the board...

Conrad, I hope you appreciate all the trouble we're going to to see if your forums are haxxor-proof. So far, so good...

Yeah, I noticed your enormous tests infringing all over the board.... but good to know it doesn't work! lol

It's late, no one will notice.
Old 10-05-2005, 09:33 PM   #32
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Does our recent interaction constitute a POSTING FRENZY???

I am all about the frenzy, I want you to know.

Old 10-05-2005, 09:37 PM   #33
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Does our recent interaction constitute a POSTING FRENZY???

I am all about the frenzy, I want you to know.

Hmm, it just might... screw 'em if they can't take a frenzy once in a while. Plus, it must go on hold, I have to get off of here before I lose another hour of my life.
Old 10-05-2005, 09:38 PM   #34
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Cool. Now I can brag I've been involved in a frenzy with AnnMarie, of the famous BigCuties.com.

SCORE!

Old 10-05-2005, 09:41 PM   #35
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Cool. Now I can brag I've been involved in a frenzy with AnnMarie, of the famous BigCuties.com.

SCORE!
You could have at least put in a hyperlink if you're going to brag about pseudo frenzied contact with me.

(kidding of course, don't do that... LOL)
Old 10-06-2005, 05:17 AM   #36
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Especially since the link to your paysite is most likely in your user profile...