Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-09-2006, 08:14 PM   #1
KuroBara
"She Coo"

KuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging in
Default My Turn (If no one minds)

I want to post pics of myself. Nay, I shall!!! I shall post pics of myself!! Fairy, come join me in my hedonistic exhibition!!!

BTW, I kept the tag on intentionaly. THe full figure thing makes me giggle.

Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lingerie.jpg (19.6 KB, 1208 views)
File Type: jpg boobies.jpg (45.7 KB, 917 views)
File Type: jpg handfull.jpg (32.7 KB, 865 views)
File Type: jpg bellylove.jpg (33.4 KB, 961 views)
File Type: jpg onlelegup.jpg (33.5 KB, 794 views)

FaceBook and FarmVille, Yo!Ville, Mafia Wars and Cafe World addict! ID: Geralyn Holmes

Last edited by KuroBara; 12-09-2006 at 08:21 PM.
KuroBara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 08:18 PM   #2
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Gorgeous figure and absolutely beautiful belly.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 08:34 PM   #3
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroBara
Fairy, come join me in my hedonistic exhibition!!!

Looks like I got back just in time......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 08:36 PM   #4
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks for sharing with me KuroBara
Would rather share than make one of just me

You look good Lady

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon

Last edited by Green Eyed Fairy; 12-09-2006 at 08:41 PM.
Old 12-09-2006, 08:49 PM   #5
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

You BOTH look good Ladies
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 09:13 PM   #6
KuroBara
"She Coo"

KuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging in

WOOT hot Mama!! Love the purple!

FaceBook and FarmVille, Yo!Ville, Mafia Wars and Cafe World addict! ID: Geralyn Holmes
KuroBara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 11:56 PM   #7
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lovely!! Both of you :

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 08:34 AM   #8
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Regular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRegular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Talking Thanks

I just wanted to say thanks to both of you for sharing your beautiful photos with the rest of us.

Bill
Regular Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 02:20 PM   #9
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Cuteeeeee
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 03:17 PM   #10
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Thanks so much for the very nice words everyone

Old 12-10-2006, 03:20 PM   #11
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Both of you looks so hot.
1300 Class is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 03:53 PM   #12
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Awesome, you two! Is it just me, or is this why the Weight Board ROCKS?!
Old 12-10-2006, 04:00 PM   #13
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

A-HA! so this board is where i should post my semi-dirty pictures.
oh well. anyone resourceful enough to find them on the other board deserves a gold star for...resourcefulness.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 04:32 PM   #14
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yep, GEF, 1968 was a VERY good year. Very classy! Both of you look just beautiful. Thanks for the pix!

-Spanky
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote