Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-12-2006, 06:59 PM   #1
Blondeegrldd

Blondeegrldd can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlondeegrldd can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Huge compliment

I came into work one day and sat at my desk. But for me, it's not simply sitting, my hips and behind always get in the way. Aside from me being clumsy, this just is the truth.

A co-worker, we'll call her S, is in the cubicle next to mine. When my fat hips hit the table top as I tried to find my - always slipping away from me - chair, it made both of our cubicles shake and rattle. Instead of being embarressed, I laughed and apologized, asking her to excuse my lack of coordination. S is a very thin and attractive Jamaican woman who ALWAYS speaks her mind.

She responded, "It's okay, D, I wish I had junk in the trunk like you do. Consider it a blessing."

That is such a big compliment to me, instead of feeling the need to excuse my 'always in the way' booty, it is actually an asset of mine someone else might envy.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:01 PM   #2
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

That's awesome Blondee,

and she's right, it is an asset. Very positive, thanks for sharing
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 03:33 AM   #3
lemmink
THE PUMMEL IS COMING

lemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going on

Oo, that is so cool!
lemmink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 09:16 AM   #4
intoanother

intoanother has said some nice things

hey d

that is very cool and im sure many people would agree with your co-worker that youre extremely femininly beautiful.....

and lastly, im jealous of your work chair..

be well and kind

carl
gdofthndr88
in2anthr
intoanother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 09:21 AM   #5
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default who says its junk?

junk in the trunk?

well you know what they say... one man's junk is another man's treasure!

so, D, sounds like you have a treasure chest to admire.
AppreSheAte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 02:31 PM   #6
Blondeegrldd

Blondeegrldd can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlondeegrldd can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Aww thanks guys (and girls)!
Old 12-13-2006, 03:33 PM   #7
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Congrats Blondee!!
I've always said big butts are hot
Checked out your MySpace picturesection and it showed me a beautiful girl. Only a shame NO hip/butt pics

GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 03:49 PM   #8
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Unexpected compliments are always some of the greatest gifts in life

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote