Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-05-2006, 08:56 AM   #1
Lear

Lear has said some nice things
Default not so "Skinny"

I found a video titled "skinny" on youtube this morning that seems to fit this place perfectly

"Skinny"
Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 09:18 AM   #2
Zedd020

Zedd020 has said some nice things

That video is brilliant, thanks for sharing it with us !!!!!!!!!!!!
Zedd020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 03:32 PM   #3
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Oh yeah! Lots of skin indeed!!

Thank you for posting,
GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 04:28 PM   #4
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think I recognize most of the sources, but does anyone know where the footage from 0:17-0:27 is from? (extreme closeups of a woman busting out of a s/m bondage outfit) Whatever it is, I need to see more!
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 04:35 PM   #5
metalheadFA
Setting fire to memories

metalheadFA does more than just post hot picsmetalheadFA does more than just post hot picsmetalheadFA does more than just post hot pics

I didnt notice it when I watched the film but the kid in roadtrip seems to be enjoying (if you know what I mean) having the gorgeous Mia Amber Davis on him! What I wouldnt give to have had that scene I reckon it would have taken a few takes... one of my first BBW crushes!
metalheadFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 06:38 PM   #6
Coop
Proud owner of Megas

Coop can now change their title

That movie made me fidget gleefully.
Old 12-05-2006, 06:48 PM   #7
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

wow, that was pretty cool.
Old 12-05-2006, 06:55 PM   #8
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Nice!

I liked the 2-3 second glimpse of Brooke's once wonderous tummy...the rest was great, too!

Dennis
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 06:57 PM   #9
admirer

admirer can now change their title
Default A Must See!

When you check out "Skinny," check out the Kelligrl films associated with it, especially "Tummyroll" or "Bellyroll." Amazing....
admirer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 11:56 AM   #10
Tzetrik
Master Shaper

Tzetrik can now change their title

Yeah all good, until he gets banned again!
Old 12-06-2006, 12:12 PM   #11
jaxjaguar

jaxjaguar can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjaxjaguar can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

very cool video, thanks for the link. you gotta love youtube!
jaxjaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 12:20 PM   #12
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres huevos
I think I recognize most of the sources, but does anyone know where the footage from 0:17-0:27 is from? (extreme closeups of a woman busting out of a s/m bondage outfit) Whatever it is, I need to see more!
it was a short video that i found on a yahoo group years ago. it was cool to see it again here. if i find the video, ill post it here.. it's pretty damn cool.

EDIT: Found it. I'm uploading it onto Youtube. I titled it "Bursting Out" and tagged with "fat, bbw, expansion, art." so if you search for those, it should be one of the links.

EDIT AGAIN: Nevermind, it didn't work as I had planned...

Last edited by coyote wild; 12-06-2006 at 12:31 PM.
coyote wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 12:26 PM   #13
braindeadhead

braindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Best.video.ever

That thing ROCKED!!!

I will be ever so pissed when that gets banned
braindeadhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 12:47 PM   #14
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nWI_SS0IO2w
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 03:38 PM   #15
GalleryLurker

GalleryLurker has said some nice things
Default Whose Massive Belly?

Whose enormous belly is that? I mean the one getting a rub with the huge wave motion. A good choice for the still-frame before you start the video.
GalleryLurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 03:47 PM   #16
metalheadFA
Setting fire to memories

metalheadFA does more than just post hot picsmetalheadFA does more than just post hot picsmetalheadFA does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr
The production values were amazing... extremely cool vid... thanks for the link!
metalheadFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 04:13 PM   #17
NYSquashee

NYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Very cool vid. Another golden nugget on youtube.
NYSquashee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 05:13 PM   #18
Aireman
Forever 2 Wheels!

Aireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Not so skinny

I recognize several of the vids spliced together. Very nice job! I loved it.
Aireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 09:12 PM   #19
mmm12mmm
Fan BBW

mmm12mmm can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmmm12mmm can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss!

Excellent video!!!
mmm12mmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 09:26 AM   #20
ManOWar

ManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized rep

That may be the single hottest video I have ever seen. Wonder what all them girls would add up to if you weighed every one in the video. Probably 20,000 pounds or something.
Old 12-13-2006, 11:57 PM   #21
cactopus
Baconator

cactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Speaking of neat BBW videos... I know it isn't real and the video is somewhat annoying but I really like the way Lady Sovereign looks in her fat suit. I usually hate the fat suited look too, but they did a good job in that vid.
Old 12-14-2006, 12:16 AM   #22
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed

That was amazing! Videos like that are the reason I'm so addcited to Youtube.
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote