Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-12-2006, 03:32 PM   #1
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Awww Aint We Sweet

I got to go to the heavenly bodies dance here in Mass last weekend and had such a good time. Bruce has talked me into staying til after the New Year so it looks like i'll be going to the New Years Eve event here too woohooo

I'll post a few more pics soon of all the gals having lunch together.

Big Hugs

Melissa
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MeandBruce.jpg (93.7 KB, 3180 views)
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 03:56 PM   #2
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

You two look very sweet together!
No need to tell you he is one of the luckiest guys in the world
You are looking gorgeous as always, Melissa

Hugs,
GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 04:27 PM   #3
Meish

Meish has said some nice things
Thumbs up Whoat!

Wooo Hooo.. Lookie them hot bitches!!!
Meish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 04:28 PM   #4
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

That's SO sweet.
Old 12-12-2006, 05:25 PM   #5
Blimpy
On Timeout

Blimpy has said some nice things

do yo have any more pix
Blimpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 06:23 PM   #6
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout

UncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blimpy
do yo have any more pix
Yeah. Stay tuned.
UncannyBruceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 06:59 PM   #7
NFA
Results STILL NOT typical

NFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging in

Very talented photographer you have.
Old 12-12-2006, 08:41 PM   #8
BBWTexan
Speak No Evil

BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Very cute!

Can't wait to meet you both!
BBWTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 10:50 PM   #9
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sweet pic of good lookin' peoplez.

And BTW, I'd kill to be able to grow sideburns half that long. I think I'm the only man on the planet that CAN'T grow sideburns.
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 10:51 PM   #10
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Do my eyes spy a kilt?

My sweety's been trying to get me to buy one for myself.
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 10:55 PM   #11
Timberwolf
back.

Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Toil
Sweet pic of good lookin' peoplez.

And BTW, I'd kill to be able to grow sideburns half that long. I think I'm the only man on the planet that CAN'T grow sideburns.
Do you need to shave yourself? Stop it in that area and you'll soon look similar...
"Do not try this at home"
warning.

-Zandoz-
It's the self-acceptance that makes the beauty.
-Waxwing-
"A woman without a belly is no woman."
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Timberwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 10:58 PM   #12
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

He's a lucky man Melissa,

You both look very happy...
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 01:42 AM   #13
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout

UncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Toil
Do my eyes spy a kilt?
That'd be correct.

And yeah, I'd consider myself both extremely lucky and happy at the same time. We'll be attending the New Year's Bash hosted by Heather...we'll be expecting some Dimensions regulars on the dance floor with us!

I do agree, that photographer has quite an artistic eye (it was nice meeting you, too, NFA )
Old 12-13-2006, 02:51 AM   #14
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Nice.........................

Good to see an old friend like Melissa on New Years Eve, and just as great as seeing my new buddy Bruce! Now that's a cool couple................

I'm glad we'll be able to meet up in a few weeks. Carla & I are looking forward to seeing you both!
wrestlingguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 03:35 PM   #15
EtobicokeFA
Proud FA

EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Great picture!

"Health is not a body weight, it's a measure of fitness."
EtobicokeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 03:42 PM   #16
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy
Good to see an old friend like Melissa on New Years Eve, and just as great as seeing my new buddy Bruce! Now that's a cool couple................
What do you think, Phil? Does this make us the Edge and Lita of Dimensions? Perhaps Dreamer and Beulah? Franchise and Francine? Or maybe even Savage and Elizabeth???
Old 12-13-2006, 03:46 PM   #17
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncannyBruceman
Does this make us the Edge and Lita of Dimensions?
Well you know what happened the day after Edge won the belt at the Royal Rumble....
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 03:51 PM   #18
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Absolutely gorgeous... Great pic, Melissa

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 01:33 AM   #19
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was at the Heavenly Bodies dance last year - at least I think it was one - in New Haven on Halloween.

Anyone remember me?

You two look SO cute together. I'm jealous. I'm also jealous you got to hang out with NFA.
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote