Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-03-2006, 12:33 AM   #51
jellymulder

jellymulder has said some nice things
Default .........

Go on ladies, keep on posting pictures of hanging bellies!!! (I wonder why I want that!!! aaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!!! )
jellymulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 01:23 AM   #52
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here's me. Awful pics - I tugged my pants down and took them myself holding the camera out at arms length. I will get someone to take better ones!

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 02:05 AM   #53
Gitana

Gitana has said some nice things

These pictures are great. I hope to one day post a picture of my tummy. That would make my bf extremely happy...
Old 12-03-2006, 07:15 AM   #54
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
Here's me. Awful pics - I tugged my pants down and took them myself holding the camera out at arms length. I will get someone to take better ones!

You are so cute SVS! Standing there with your pants 'round your ankles and those adorable knee dimples winking at us. And that soft plushie belly!

It's good to be home because now I can see toni's pictures too! Toni you sexy siren you. I agree with SVS. Sultry looks abound.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~

Last edited by LillyBBBW; 12-03-2006 at 07:17 AM.
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 09:32 AM   #55
boots

boots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot pics

Snuggle attack! *Zippow*

Old 12-03-2006, 02:13 PM   #56
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Regular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRegular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni
ME TOO!

Toni-
I have just happened upon this thread and I'm glad I found it. Your are simply drop-dead gorgeous!!!!!

Bill
Regular Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 02:20 PM   #57
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Regular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRegular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm
Just two little piccies for you guys (and gals) sorry about the quality was just a bit bored.

Em-
Thats one cute belly you have their. Thanks for sharing.

Bill
Old 12-03-2006, 04:00 PM   #58
metalheadFA
Setting fire to memories

metalheadFA does more than just post hot picsmetalheadFA does more than just post hot picsmetalheadFA does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie
I'll play.
I love this pic so pretty and great camera angle
metalheadFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 07:05 PM   #59
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy
I posted these before in different places but what the hell....

Cute rolls!!!

Bill
Old 12-03-2006, 07:10 PM   #60
ManOWar

ManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeRose
here is a shot of mine
Does a lad's heart (and other places, hee hee) see you! GORGEOUS hang!
Old 12-03-2006, 07:27 PM   #61
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regular Bill
Cute rolls!!!

Bill
Thanks Bill!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 07:52 PM   #62
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob10000
You are killing me AnnMarie!
mwwwahhhhahaha, part of my master plan!!
Old 12-03-2006, 07:53 PM   #63
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalheadFA
I love this pic so pretty and great camera angle
Why thank you, kind lad.
Old 12-03-2006, 07:54 PM   #64
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

And thanks to both Fuzzy and Santa... I didn't miss you over there on the first page.

Aww, such nice guys. (That's a good thing!!)
Old 12-18-2006, 08:51 AM   #65
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default finally

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubscout View Post
Interesting. Well I am glad I had a chance to see them before they were deleted. You are a cool chick, Em. Now if we can get Rebecca to show us her expanding belly...............
well, here are some belly hang photos.

Sorry about the darkness in the one photo, my flash has a mind of its own and I'm a lousy photographer. I'm sure you'll still be able to tell that I've a lot of belly/hang to work with already

Last edited by Ample Pie; 10-23-2008 at 09:17 AM.
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 09:34 AM   #66
Stuffa

Stuffa has said some nice things

I've delurked just for those pictures, Rebecca. Unfortunately, now I find that there isn't a smilie called "lust-stricken."

You *are* the belly-lover's pin up girl, oh yes. (Oh yes oh yes oh YES!)
Stuffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 09:51 AM   #67
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffa View Post
I've delurked just for those pictures, Rebecca. Unfortunately, now I find that there isn't a smilie called "lust-stricken."

You *are* the belly-lover's pin up girl, oh yes. (Oh yes oh yes oh YES!)
Thanks. Very sweet of you.
Old 12-18-2006, 10:01 AM   #68
Happy FA
Loving Lovely Large Lady

Happy FA has super-sized repHappy FA has super-sized repHappy FA has super-sized repHappy FA has super-sized rep

Rebecca all I can say is WoW, amazing, wonderful, simply magnificent and Ooh La Lah. What a wonderfully abundant and delightful belly hang you have to go with all your other charms. Having seen your avatar of your pretty, but relatively slender appearing face I was unprepared for the magnitude of your midsection magnificence... Bravo Bellyicious 'Becca
Happy FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 10:51 AM   #69
chubscout
On Timeout

chubscout can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschubscout can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Thumbs up Bravo, indeed!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy FA View Post
Rebecca all I can say is WoW, amazing, wonderful, simply magnificent and Ooh La Lah. What a wonderfully abundant and delightful belly hang you have to go with all your other charms. Having seen your avatar of your pretty, but relatively slender appearing face I was unprepared for the magnitude of your midsection magnificence... Bravo Bellyicious 'Becca
I agree, that Rebecca's large tummy is much more than I expected. Very very nice.

It's great that you didn't disappoint us Rebecca. I guess everyone is just in the giving Christmas spirit around here right now.
chubscout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 11:21 AM   #70
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Damn Rebecca, your belly is a wonder.. there's a lot of love and squish potential there!... truly awesome

Thank you Toni, Ann Marie, Soverysoft, Lilly, Kuro, Michelle, everyone.. great stuff and gorgeous bellies all of you

You know it has occured to me that I used to HATE the weight board because I found it to be negative, and lacking any sense of community and support. I think that has changed drastically.

I love coming here now and am fond of everyone.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 11:35 AM   #71
mmm12mmm
Fan BBW

mmm12mmm can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmmm12mmm can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I posted these before in different places but what the hell....

You very sexual lady and your tummy only emphasizes your beauty, well and as to folds - the smoke without fire as is known does not happen. They give to you special sexual charm. Thanks that do not hide from us the beauty, I am simply compelled to pay you a compliment.
Old 12-18-2006, 11:53 AM   #72
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

And we love you too Russ. Welcome home. Thanks for the thanks even tho I haven't even posted a picture of my belly yet. Though it'll be a puny piece o' nothin' compared to the dazzling Miss Rebecca's fabulosa. I'll come up with something sooner or later I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d View Post
Damn Rebecca, your belly is a wonder.. there's a lot of love and squish potential there!... truly awesome

Thank you Toni, Ann Marie, Soverysoft, Lilly, Kuro, Michelle, everyone.. great stuff and gorgeous bellies all of you

You know it has occured to me that I used to HATE the weight board because I found it to be negative, and lacking any sense of community and support. I think that has changed drastically.

I love coming here now and am fond of everyone.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 01:32 PM   #73
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmm12mmm View Post
You very sexual lady and your tummy only emphasizes your beauty, well and as to folds - the smoke without fire as is known does not happen. They give to you special sexual charm. Thanks that do not hide from us the beauty, I am simply compelled to pay you a compliment.
Awww thanks you big sweetie

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 02:06 PM   #74
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

wow rebecca!!
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 02:32 PM   #75
Happy FA
Loving Lovely Large Lady

Happy FA has super-sized repHappy FA has super-sized repHappy FA has super-sized repHappy FA has super-sized rep

Tres Magnifique. Even with short arms the view is magnificent. Perhaps with a mirror or a self timer greater range could be achieved.
Happy FA is offline   Reply With Quote