Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-05-2006, 10:36 AM   #26
The Obstreperous Ms. J
Omniscient Minority

The Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppreSheAte
you dont really "suffer" with your condition do you?

Can't be masochistic about food y'all.

<~ never been to Amy's.
Old 12-05-2006, 10:57 AM   #27
jaxjaguar

jaxjaguar can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjaxjaguar can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Tacos are without a doubt my favorite food. I usually prefer homemade over ordering them out. I've been dissapointed too many times by chewy, fatty, steak/chicken, or tasteless ground beef. At home I whip up a secret concoction of spices, and lay out all the fixings, break out the hot sauce and away we go. I'm 50/50 on hard or soft, I'm good either way.
jaxjaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 07:52 AM   #28
Shala
Let Love Rule.

Shala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 club

This thread makes me think of the many times I've gone into a Taco Bell or some other restaurant like it with friends or family. And one of them will very delicately order two tacos when I know damn well that if we had been at home, they'd put away at least 4 or 5....or more. WTF? Come on! I have never eaten just two tacos....please. Four is my minimum!
Shala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 01:52 PM   #29
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shala
This thread makes me think of the many times I've gone into a Taco Bell or some other restaurant like it with friends or family. And one of them will very delicately order two tacos when I know damn well that if we had been at home, they'd put away at least 4 or 5....or more. WTF? Come on! I have never eaten just two tacos....please. Four is my minimum!
I like two of those supreme style Gorditsa, one taco supreme and big diet coke to wash it down. Yeah, two tacos doesnt seem worth the trip in......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 05:56 PM   #30
UberAris
Dominus Ferrum

UberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy
I like two of those supreme style Gorditsa, one taco supreme and big diet coke to wash it down. Yeah, two tacos doesnt seem worth the trip in......
minus the Diet, add a Dr.Pepper... *drool*
UberAris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 09:34 AM   #31
The Obstreperous Ms. J
Omniscient Minority

The Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Taco Lust Finally satiated.

Went to my best friends place and celebrated his b-day one on one Mexi-feast style.

Finally had some tacos after lusting after them for a whole week: Two steak tacos, covered in the spiciest green sauce (tomatillo) with a lots of lemon wedges.

A plate of albondigas (veal and pork meatballs) in a tangy tomato sauce with rice and beans and slices of avocado. Eight corn tortillas just to sop up the sauce!

Two tamales, Christmas style. Thick cornmeal covering juicy roast pork and one of them had the green sauce baked in, the other had red sauce (X-mas, get it?)

Two beers.

Finished it off with some red wine that I brought back from Paris, a slice of strawberry tres leches cake, and some flan custard.

Could have rolled us over. We were stuffed!
Old 12-09-2006, 10:58 AM   #32
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

^^Sounds like you ate a helluva lot better than Taco Bell....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 08:50 PM   #33
KuroBara
"She Coo"

KuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy
^^Sounds like you ate a helluva lot better than Taco Bell....
And no E.Coli

FaceBook and FarmVille, Yo!Ville, Mafia Wars and Cafe World addict! ID: Geralyn Holmes
KuroBara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 09:00 PM   #34
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shala
Opposite problem here. I'll get excited, heap my plate at a restaurant, and then I'm bored and full five minutes in. Thank God Ryan's a good eater.
Old 12-13-2006, 07:40 AM   #35
KaliCurves
I'm His Fatty

KaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this board

Here is the video captures I promised..

Last edited by KaliCurves; 10-26-2011 at 04:48 PM.
KaliCurves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 07:48 AM   #36
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ohhh hell yeah girl! I had me a taco set one time. Im a mexican food junkie to the max! Your so sexy! Holla!
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 07:57 AM   #37
KaliCurves
I'm His Fatty

KaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this board

awww that means sooo much comming from you. I know Im a mexican junkie too, I can eat it all the timme, LOL, but my family gets sick of it, so its nice to over endulge!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha
Ohhh hell yeah girl! I had me a taco set one time. Im a mexican food junkie to the max! Your so sexy! Holla!
Old 12-13-2006, 10:36 AM   #38
BBWTexan
Speak No Evil

BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Like Earl Hickey says, the taco is the only food shaped like a smile.
A beef smile.

Sign me up.
BBWTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 09:21 PM   #39
KaliCurves
I'm His Fatty

LOL i love that!! we had home made tacos tonight, with corn tortialla, hamburger meat, cheese, lettuce, tomatoe, salsa brava and onion, fried in oil, Mmmmmmmmmmmmm I only ate 3 but they was stuffed full of goodies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWTexan View Post
Like Earl Hickey says, the taco is the only food shaped like a smile.
A beef smile.

Sign me up.
Old 12-19-2006, 08:50 PM   #40
lestamore
I Have Pie Self Esteem

lestamore can now change their title

im gonna go get some tacos RIGHT NOW!
lestamore is offline   Reply With Quote