Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-01-2005, 06:35 AM   #26
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yes, I'm serious except there's no room in our apartment for it. We hardly have any storage space as is! Lots of parks near me, so it would be perfect.
Old 10-01-2005, 07:14 AM   #27
Cat
Gone baby gone

Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWMoon
I pick up my Aprilia Scarabeo Motor Scooter
That's awesome, Allie. Congratulations!! You go girl!
Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 07:56 AM   #28
BBWMoon
Kisses

BBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Talking Going Today to Pick up my Green Apple!

Thanks again everyone! I leave today to go pick up my little Green Apple!
It will be in storage until November, then I'll have everything looked at, and go take a Scooter course. Yes, with all of the SUV's in New York, it is dangerous... and the Taxi's are maniacs, period.

I have to find a garage as well, I think. My Roomie's New bicycle was stolen in the area only last week.

Sorry I didn't reply individually, but I'm about to leave.

I just want to thank you guys for your thoughts!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!

~Allie
BBWMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 07:53 PM   #29
31mike

31mike has said some nice things

You forgot to add a BEAUTIFUL woman riding a scooter...wish ya all the best with it...be safe
31mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 08:22 PM   #30
mark1
On Timeout

mark1 has said some nice things

I have a Suzuki boulevard 800 but if I came up behind you sitting on that scooter I'd have to stay in low gear and not pass up the view
mark1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 11:17 AM   #31
Sandie S-R

Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hi Allie....

I can imagine how totally cute you will look on that little Scooter!! You will have to post a pic. When I was a teen, I had a Honda 90...similar type of scooter and a lot of fun!! Be sure to tell us all about your first ride!!!!

Sandie S-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 12:09 PM   #32
Big Jefe

Big Jefe has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingforsuperman
Yeah, I don't think anyone will not spot you. I certainly wouldn't miss you.

Didn't they used to say that having sex with a fat girl was like riding a motor scooter?
Yes it is fun until your friends find out....

... cause then they all will want to too.
Big Jefe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 06:16 AM   #33
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Road Rules

Allie,

Take it from someone who has seen the dark side of motorcycles and lived to talk about it... BE CAREFULL.
NYC is NOT a bike friendly town and the cabs are just plain murderous.

Having said that, let me know and we can take a ride together! I know some really fun places to ride to.
wrench13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 07:10 AM   #34
BBWMoon
Kisses

BBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBWMoon is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Red face Sandie

Thanks, Sandie! I can't wait to ride it, but that's a month away. I'll post some pics then. What ever happened to your scooter? It was great meeting you & Guy in CA. I had a great little trip. :o

~Allie
Old 10-04-2005, 07:11 AM   #35
BBWMoon
Kisses

Default Jeff

Nice Quad in the desert! Wow... Looks like fun!
Old 10-04-2005, 07:18 AM   #36
BBWMoon
Kisses

Thumbs up Robert:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench13
Take it from someone who has seen the dark side of motorcycles and lived to talk about it... BE CAREFULL.
NYC is NOT a bike friendly town and the cabs are just plain murderous.

Having said that, let me know and we can take a ride together! I know some really fun places to ride to.
Thanks! I would love to ride in NY with you. I opted out on getting a highway scooter, though. So this one will get me from Brooklyn to the City for work. Yes, having ridden my fair share of Cabs and Car Service, I know it's brutal as far as the big streets. I've decided I'll probably lay low for awhile and take the more scenic routes, although I'll take 5th Ave downtown.
(At least it's not as dangerous as Park!) (And I'll stay away from 9th & 10th For now as well). I'll cut through the village to the Manhattan Bridge into Brooklyn.

Fun Places? Really? Can't Wait!

~Allie
Old 10-04-2005, 06:16 PM   #37
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Regarding visibility to big vehicles... just always have 6-10 sparklers lit and attached to your helmet. That should do the trick. Or maybe you could put on a trailer hitch and haul around a boat. Everybody can see a boat, even if they're driving one!

One question... what's its rated trailer capacity?
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 08:11 PM   #38
BBWMoon
Kisses

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane
Regarding visibility to big vehicles... just always have 6-10 sparklers lit and attached to your helmet. That should do the trick. Or maybe you could put on a trailer hitch and haul around a boat. Everybody can see a boat, even if they're driving one!

One question... what's its rated trailer capacity?

Aha! Fatlane,

I have that covered. The "Boat" will be Driving the Scooter!

Hey, you know the saying, if you can't laugh at yourself...

~Allie
Old 10-05-2005, 12:34 AM   #39
Gordo Mejor

Gordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Cool Scooter

It had to be said. Make sure you have an incredible lock for that baby.

Good luck and safe riding.
Gordo Mejor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 07:51 PM   #40
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

... especially since we've established that visibility will NOT be an issue!

Do be sure and provide every detail of your first scooter experience, especially if any parts of you are flapping in the breeze. Enquiring minds want to know!
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 09:39 AM   #41
Bluestreak

Bluestreak can now change their title
Default Think about the Peter B's drawing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWMoon
Aha! Fatlane,

I have that covered. The "Boat" will be Driving the Scooter!

Hey, you know the saying, if you can't laugh at yourself...

~Allie
Allie, I know the scooter will work for you and be fun at the same time. Maybe Peter B will update his classic pic of the luscious “fat girl on the scooter” drawing by using you as a model!

I’ve ridden for 33 years. Had my share of Vespa’s, Triumph’s, Suzuki’s and Honda’s. The second date I went on with my soon to be wife was to buy an '82 Suzuki 850! These days I ride a Honda PC 800, a way-cool bike some folks think looks like a scooter on steroids!

Take a rider training course, stay aware of what is around you, think ahead and you will have a great time!

Bluestreak
Bluestreak is offline   Reply With Quote