Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-19-2006, 08:12 AM   #1
kattylee

kattylee has said some nice things
Default New here - trying to fatten my man up!

Hey

I'm new here. I must admit, I thought I was the only girl who loved chubby bellies on guys - then I found this site, yay. I am quite slim myself (US size 8ish) and my guy is kinda chubby (about 240 I would say,although he is very tall, 6'6). I have been trying to help him gain although neither of us have actaully talked about it (we do do cute things with eachothers bellies though, like rub and kiss them). I think I have probably helped him put on around 20 pounds. i am afraid to tell him I want him bigger, how could I approach this?

x

PS - LOVED pics in belly gallery!
kattylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 10:22 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome! Looks like the moderator moved your post from the BHM/FFA board over here, because you are talking about weight gain. You might want to post a new thread on the BHM/FFA board specifically about how to talk to your guy about these sorts of things. Then this one can be for advice on how to help him gain. But for my part I’d say it is the talking to him about it thing that is the most critical—if he is on board with it then getting him to gain should not be that hard.

I don’t have time to reply at length right now (lucky you!) but if you look through older threads you should find a fair bit of discussion both about ‘how to tell him’ and advice on gaining.

Best of luck!

-Ed
Old 12-20-2006, 04:11 AM   #3
kattylee

Thanks for replying! I'll check older posts out.
Old 12-20-2006, 05:21 AM   #4
lemmink
THE PUMMEL IS COMING

lemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going on

I kind of blurted out the fact I wanted my boyfriend to gain weight all of a sudden which shocked his pants off... but if you're already playing with his tummy, he probably has an incling. I'd kind of subtly suggest it first, and see what the reaction is...
lemmink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 05:46 AM   #5
rachel

rachel has said some nice things

My experience is that guys don't need to be told to gain weight, they just do it naturally if you feed them a lot and reassure them than you don't find it uncouth at all, that in fact you think it's cute. The first time he says "I think I'm starting to put on weight..." you say "I love your belly, you look hella sexy" and ravish him; he will never ask again.

I've had to "come out" to guys I've dated not to get them to gain ('cause that happens naturally...) but rather to get them to talk about it, which it a huge turn on for me. Otherwise they are always trying to suck in their guts and other such annoying behaviors. *rolls eyes*

rachel
rachel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 07:16 AM   #6
kattylee

I know how you feel!! The kinda good thing is, he was kinda fat as a kid (I didn't know him then but he has told me and I have seen pics) and then when he was like 17 he lost it all by exercising madly and not really eating. Since we have been together (1 year) he has gone from 34 to 38 waist (although 38 a little big, better to get him to buy those, then I'm like OMG you're so skinny, you need to eat more, those pants are hanging off you!) but he is also very very tall so he doesn't really look that big. Am I right in thinking if you were a chubby kid its easier to gain again?

I kinda don't want him to be HUGE, I don't know how much he weighs now, I would guess about 240. I poss would love to get him to 300 just to see his awesome belly and then I wouldnt really mind if he lost a couple of pounds.

My attitude toward fat is kinda wierd. I'm not big myself (although I have gained recently, prob due to eating lots with him!), and I'm not attracted to super-obese (although I'm cool with it!). My "crush" on fat also strongly gravitates to the belly. Fat legs, arms, whatever, not bothered. But i love to see a big, round, belly. I love to cuddle into it lying down and I LOVELOVELOVE when he's standing up tall and sticking it out (don't know if he means to or not) I just stare at it and love tracing it's outline with my finger.

This is kinda wierd for me to be posting this, but hey, hopefully you guys are cool.

Would you guys like to see a pic?? If I can take one I will try and post. Although I would obviously block out his face, I wouldn't like people to post pics of me without beingtold!

I have rambled a lot, hmmm, just really want your feedback. Like I said, we've not specifically discussed gaining, but a lot of our activitied center around food and he likes to eat a lot. He likes to stroke my belly and likes his being stroked. He has commented on himself putting on weight and I havent really known what to say,normally just changed the topic, but thanks for your hint about complementing his belly, I do complement him in general about being gorgeous but not specifically that so I will try it .

x
Old 12-20-2006, 07:41 AM   #7
kattylee

I just posted a long reply but can't see it?
Old 12-20-2006, 07:48 AM   #8
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm pretty sure by now that my fiancee is a FFA... she likes to randomly yank up my shirt and start caressing and kissing my belly. And if I talk about losing weight she acts sad and pouty.

=Divals
Old 12-20-2006, 07:58 AM   #9
kattylee

Oh I am so disappointed, I posted a long message and for some reason it's not showing?
Rachel - i checked out some of your stories on your Live Journal page - fantastic! Where can I read more?
Old 12-20-2006, 08:03 AM   #10
Pacifly

Pacifly can now change their title

Well my guy will eat anything I put in front of him so its just a question of keeping his plate full...and either vain or clueless enough that the first 50 pounds went on without him seeming to notice it until I pointed out he couldn't button his shirts LOL. I love him anyway. Good luck and have fun. The SECOND fifty pounds are even better.
Pacifly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 08:16 AM   #11
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattylee View Post
Oh I am so disappointed, I posted a long message and for some reason it's not showing?
Rachel - i checked out some of your stories on your Live Journal page - fantastic! Where can I read more?
Perhaps one of the mods, in their infinite wisdom, decided it was inappropriate. I've had that happen before, there isn't always a reason, though they are usually nice enough to email you with what they didn't like about it.

(Sorry, most of the mods here are pretty nice, I just have a problem with authority in general. It's an issue I have, that I'm trying to work on. -.-)

=Divals
Old 12-20-2006, 09:40 AM   #12
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

All newcomer posts are moderated by hand until we get to know the person, and any posts fitting certain criteria are screened by the board software if there is a chance they are a troll and checked by hand. Sometimes, you may catch us at an off hour where the mods are just waking up after all nighters or catching the morning shift, but we do approve them when we can.

All this to help curb the recent influx of trolls, which you may or may not have seen, as the moderators worked overtime to make sure the board remained a safe haven for you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divals View Post
Perhaps one of the mods, in their infinite wisdom, decided it was inappropriate. I've had that happen before, there isn't always a reason, though they are usually nice enough to email you with what they didn't like about it.

(Sorry, most of the mods here are pretty nice, I just have a problem with authority in general. It's an issue I have, that I'm trying to work on. -.-)

=Divals
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 09:40 AM   #13
kattylee

Hmm, just checked my email, nothing! Mods?!! Can you help?

Anyways, the gist of the post was, although my guy and I haven't explicitly spoken about him gaining weight, I don't think he minds gaining too much, as he used to be quite a chubby kid. I'm not too sure how much weight he has gained, as I don't know how much he weighed at first or now (how unhelpful!). We don't own a set of scales. It sounds silly, but perhaps I'm worried that if he realises in numbers how much he has gained, he will panic diet and lose it. I'd still love him, I just love his belly a little bigger!
Old 12-20-2006, 09:42 AM   #14
kattylee

Just read the response above. I'm not a troll Yes I am new, and a little cautious and perhaps naiive about my new found love for the chub! But no troll! Never mind.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:51 PM   #15
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Hmm, just checked my email, nothing! Mods?!! Can you help?

Anyways, the gist of the post was, although my guy and I haven't explicitly spoken about him gaining weight, I don't think he minds gaining too much, as he used to be quite a chubby kid. I'm not too sure how much weight he has gained, as I don't know how much he weighed at first or now (how unhelpful!). We don't own a set of scales. It sounds silly, but perhaps I'm worried that if he realises in numbers how much he has gained, he will panic diet and lose it. I'd still love him, I just love his belly a little bigger!
you mean this post? http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...68&postcount=6
Old 12-20-2006, 01:04 PM   #16
kattylee

LOL yeah. It's there now. But I swear it wasn't before. I'm not going mad!!
Old 12-20-2006, 08:21 PM   #17
rachel

rachel has said some nice things

Quote:
Some of my newer stories are posted here in the stories forums (just do a search for ~BHM). I don't write a huge amount, but I try!!!

I am soooooo with you on the belly thing, though! I accept that a guy who gains is going to gain a little bit all over, so I am very understanding of face/arms/butt fat, but for me it is all about the belly worship. Prrr! Nothing like a guy with a ballbelly.

(prrrrr.....)

rachel
rachel is offline   Reply With Quote