Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 12-25-2006, 06:13 PM   #1
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Holiday Food Pics......

My Mother announced Saturday night that she was coming down on Monday for Christmas... her words she needed a little "Fa La La", she would call Monday morning to let me know when she would be there (I translated this as early afternoon). Before this call I was planning a low key holiday, minimal decorations, a good pastrami sandwich, and movie watching. Sunday turned into a baking/decorating/shopping extravaganza and I was determined to take pictures of the food. The food pics stop around 10 am when she showed up, guests in tow. I was still in my pajamas, luckily the sticky buns were just out of the oven, and the sausage pinwheels were baking.

Sticky Buns

Hot out of the oven

Made with Walnuts and Pecans, I like both and thought sure, why not?

Sausage Pinwheels - Made with maple sausage, and served with warm maple syrup.

EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 06:19 PM   #2
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Cookies and more cookies

Lemon Cream Cheese Cookies! Thanks for the Recipe Ripley

Made with a cookie press

Wedding Cookies

Magic cookie bars (not really baking just layering, but I am counting them anyway)
Old 12-25-2006, 06:22 PM   #3
EvilPrincess

Default Cookies Part II

Haystacks - with and without walnuts

And of course, chocolate chip with nuts

Old 12-26-2006, 08:16 AM   #4
Michelle
Member Schmember

Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!

EP, I would love your recipe for the sticky buns if you don't mind. Thanks. Your foods look wonderful.
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 03:20 PM   #5
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh no... I forgot to make haystacks this year and there is less than a week left before I give up sugar and I have a key lime pie to have sometime in there.... I am going to have to get to planning!! Maybe a New Year's eve treat.

Your cookies look delightful!
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 08:13 PM   #6
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

EP, those choccy chip cookies look esp. delish!! And actually I'd kill for a sausage roll right now...

I don't have any photos, but I had a lot of delicious food for Christmas: Roast beef and Yorkshire pudding, roasted potatoes, brussels sprouts, green beans, biscuits. A selection of nibbly sweets for dessert: Fazer mints, homemade Buckeyes and Argentinian alfajores, Swedish thins, tangerines, Scottish shortbread. Yum!
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 08:47 PM   #7
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

EP, I am SO impressed!! Why, you Domestic Goddess, you!

Everything looks so delish.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 05:15 PM   #8
EvilPrincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
EP, I would love your recipe for the sticky buns if you don't mind. Thanks. Your foods look wonderful.

From the Fleischman's bread baking book, my mother has copies of the very first little pamphlet book they published. It is the recipe we both have been using for years. I used my kitchenaide mixer to do the kneading. When they say 8 GIANT they mean GIANT, I will sometimes cut into 12.
Old 12-27-2006, 05:16 PM   #9
EvilPrincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
EP, I am SO impressed!! Why, you Domestic Goddess, you!

Everything looks so delish.
I have done my cooking for the year....... time for a long winter nap
Old 12-27-2006, 05:18 PM   #10
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess View Post
I have done my cooking for the year....... time for a long winter nap
Don't nap too long. It's a new year in 5 days.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 04:58 AM   #11
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Haystacks are so good. I want a recipe
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 10:40 AM   #12
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Everything looks so good. You sure have talent EP.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 12:59 PM   #13
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

OMG I want to sample all those they all look fantastic!
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 07:38 PM   #14
EvilPrincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920 View Post
Everything looks so good. You sure have talent EP.
Thanks B! I am still eating cookies......

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoCynth
OMG I want to sample all those they all look fantastic! AM
Thanks Thanks Thanks.