Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 12-25-2006, 06:03 PM   #1
Actor4hire

Actor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot pics
Default Who else has pigged out the last 2 days? What did you eat?

I started out yesterday with a brunch & haven't stopped. I had Quiche, bagles, cheese cake, cookies, fruit (got to get the fruit in LOL) ,candy & cake. Then last night I had pizza, more mini quiche (hey, real men it it!) chips, guacamole, sushi & candy. Today, pancake breakfast, cookies, fruit, eggs... At least I played football for a few hours today. Wont be checking the scale for a week or so.. LOL!

Let's hear what you ate!!
Old 12-25-2006, 06:24 PM   #2
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yesterday:

A beer

Chocolate

Lumpia

Malibu Chicken

Stirfry

A lot of wine

Today:

Cookies

Lumpia

Roast

Potatoes

Biscuits

Corn

Ice cream

More chocolate

It's pretty hard for me to cut loose like most people at the holidays, and I'm pretty proud of myself.
Old 12-25-2006, 08:23 PM   #3
Actor4hire

Actor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist View Post
Yesterday:

A beer

Chocolate

Lumpia

Malibu Chicken

Stirfry

A lot of wine

Today:

Cookies

Lumpia

Roast

Potatoes

Biscuits

Corn

Ice cream

More chocolate

It's pretty hard for me to cut loose like most people at the holidays, and I'm pretty proud of myself.
What is Lumpia?
Old 12-25-2006, 08:48 PM   #4
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had pretty much regular food. I had some smoked almonds at work today and some pumpkin bread and a snickers bar. I'm debating eating dinner when I get home but I think it is too late. This is usually bedtime for me, but I worked 2nd shift today.
Old 12-25-2006, 09:19 PM   #5
Actor4hire

Just finished it all off with Chinese food... I am stuffed!! Time to hit the gym in thr moring... LOL!
Old 12-25-2006, 11:34 PM   #6
Timberwolf
back.

Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor4hire View Post
What is Lumpia?
Sounds like Loempia... AKA Spring Roll... But that is just a guess...
"Do not try this at home"
warning.

-Zandoz-
It's the self-acceptance that makes the beauty.
-Waxwing-
"A woman without a belly is no woman."
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Timberwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 11:47 PM   #7
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wow TSL, I'm impressed, you packed away quite a wide assortment!

Tamales
Spanish Rice
Refried beans
Green beans with almonds
Prime Rib
Turkey
Corned beef hash and eggs (traditional Christmas breakfast)
Chocolate cake
Artichoke dip
Creme Cheese cheese ball
velveeta, ortega chile, black olive dip
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 01:35 AM   #8
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lumpia is kind of like a Phillipino egg roll only different. The seasoning and the choice of vegies used are different, but delicious.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 08:41 AM   #9
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The season for everything looks yummy but not everything fits.

So much food, so little time. Let it be said that my SILs and my MIL take it upon themselves to make every pie imaginable, in twos and threes and expect them to be eaten by the end of Christmas. Oof. I think I have new stretchmarks.

Its the next day and there is still no room at the Inn.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 10:52 AM   #10
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have been gorging myself on lasagna (i made a HUGE pan of it for xmas dinner at hubby's request) We also pigged out on spinach dip, brie cookies and candy. boy has it been a fun few days
Old 12-26-2006, 11:01 AM   #11
sweetnnekked
Back From The Dead.

sweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going on

Our morning started with:
Peppermint flavored coffee

Blueberry Pancakes and

Thick cut peppered bacon

Then,
Hummus,
Tempanade,
Cheddar cheese & nut ball,
Vegetable cheese dip,
Spinach dip,
various cheeses and sausages,
fruit platter
pitas and crackers

For dinner - just sides,

Green Bean Casserole
Sausage Dressing w/turkey gravy
and mashed potatoes

- J. Garcia
- R. Hunter
sweetnnekked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 11:02 AM   #12
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
Lumpia is kind of like a Phillipino egg roll only different. The seasoning and the choice of vegies used are different, but delicious.
What she said...

I made a recipe Ryan's boss' wife gave me, with shrimp, ground beef and pork, sweet chile sauce, water chestnuts, and green onions. Very tasty.
Old 12-26-2006, 11:45 AM   #13
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Let's see :

A couple of Pernell's snack sized Sausage and Biscuits
Two cups of coffee w/chocolate mint truffle creamer

Brunch at mom's:

A casserole made with bread, eggs, sausage, and cheese
orange juice
a dog biscuit( seriously. there was two bucks in it for me.)

At my cousin's:

Grazing all day on:

pigs in a blanket
mac n cheese
ham
rolls
chips and queso
little smokies in bbq sauce
spinach dip and crackers
pretzels
cookies
candies
salami
cheeses
wine
soda
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 02:11 PM   #14
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i forgot that i made masses of blueberry banana waffles yesterday morning.. mm they were so good i'm making them again on Friday (last time i made waffles was over 4 years ago)
Old 12-27-2006, 09:41 AM   #15
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i've eaten alot. i've had ham, pork loin, rice dressing, cornbread dressing, okra, rolls, potatoe salad, gumbo, a six pack of newcastle, and random deserts throughout the days. not as many deserts as usual though.
Old 12-27-2006, 10:10 AM   #16
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Saturday night was spent baking walnut snowball cookies, which we ended up eating half of.

Sunday night I made a pot of homemade potato soup, which turned out to be the best I'd ever made...we added chunks of sharp cheddar to it to make it even better.

We broke tradition this year and didn't have our usual fruit dip for breakfast on Christmas morning....my daughter requested simple cream of wheat, a comfort food from childhood, so we both enjoyed a Christmas breakfast of a hot buttery bowl of cream of wheat with brown sugar and a steaming mug of hot chocolate. For dinner, we also had a simple meal of turkey (which I brined overnight with oranges, cloves, sage and apple cider - it turned out uniquely delicious), dressing, mashed potatoes, yeast rolls, green beans and sweet potato casserole, with homemade pumpkin pie for dessert.

Tonight I'm making stuffed zucchini - baked with ricotta, mozarella and tomato sauce, spiced to taste. It will be my first attempt at this, so it should be interesting. I'm looking forward to it.

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 11:46 AM   #17
VanilaGorila
On Timeout

VanilaGorila can now change their title

I thought I'd find a thread like this!
Lets see, spaghetti and meat balls, tortillas, burritos, steak, veggies, bacon and eggs, cottage cheese, fresh carots, ramen stir-fry with chicken, mixed nuts, milk, beer (lots of beer), does starbucks count? Oh, tamales. yes, I live in Oxnard (little Tijuana, CA)
VanilaGorila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 12:56 PM   #18
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dutch food. That's all I'm gonna say.
Old 12-28-2006, 03:00 AM   #19
olly5764

olly5764 can now change their title

Can't recall exactly what I ate, but i was almost permenantly stuffed from late christmas eve till late boxing day. The good thing about being so fat is that I won't be eating Turkey into the new year, I have eaten it all already!!!
I love christmas, all that fattening food, yummy.
olly5764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 09:07 PM   #20
Pink

Pink has super-sized repPink has super-sized repPink has super-sized repPink has super-sized rep

I swear everything I have eaten this week has cream cheese in it!
Old 01-01-2007, 06:21 PM   #21
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink View Post
I swear everything I have eaten this week has cream cheese in it!
If I had to choose something to be in everything I eat, I am sure it would be cream cheese!

Once I planned a party with lots of hors d'oeuvres, and at the last minute I realized almost all of them had cream cheese! I guess I am consistent.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote