Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 10-20-2006, 09:02 PM   #1
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default And while on the subject of Tabasco...

There's a new flavor... Asian style: Sweet and Spicy

From the website:
Say hello to the newest sauce from TABASCO® that's great for dipping. That's right, we said dipping! That's because this blend of exotic Asian flavors and a touch of TABASCO® Pepper Sauce is perfect for dipping your favorite finger foods-everything from egg rolls to chicken tenders to French fries!
Old 10-20-2006, 09:18 PM   #2
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fuzzy! Leave it to you to keep us up on the latest and greatest. I am going to grab some when I see it in the store!!

Thanks!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 09:21 PM   #3
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
Fuzzy! Leave it to you to keep us up on the latest and greatest. I am going to grab some when I see it in the store!!

Thanks!
I don't think I can wait that long. I'm going to order some from the website.. and I'm seriously considering the Chipotle gallon...
Old 10-21-2006, 05:11 PM   #4
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My dad used to put tabasco on everything. It is too hot for me in any variety.
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 06:29 AM   #5
The Obstreperous Ms. J
Omniscient Minority

The Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
I don't think I can wait that long. I'm going to order some from the website.. and I'm seriously considering the Chipotle gallon...

Fuzzy, you are a man after my own heart...burn.

Growing up, we used to buy weekly litres of hotsauce. So, I appreciate your need for the gallon of chipotle.

We can't help our needs for that fantastic endorphin rush. It's like being in a rollercoaster at your kitchen table.
Old 10-22-2006, 09:01 AM   #6
sweetnnekked
Back From The Dead.

sweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going on

I used to be a fan but found this to be even better!!!

Cholula Rules!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cholula hotsauce.jpg (2.0 KB, 120 views)

- J. Garcia
- R. Hunter
sweetnnekked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 10:48 AM   #7
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default southerners & tabasco

It seems like southern folk go crazy over it. I was never too fond of the flavor and always stuck to the Frank's Hot Sauce (with various dalliances with other brands). Is this like that tiger sauce you keep mentioning? Anyway, the sweet/hot combo may finally make me like tabasco.
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 12:23 PM   #8
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles
It seems like southern folk go crazy over it. I was never too fond of the flavor and always stuck to the Frank's Hot Sauce (with various dalliances with other brands). Is this like that tiger sauce you keep mentioning? Anyway, the sweet/hot combo may finally make me like tabasco.
Tiger sauce is more like the buffalo sauce that Wingers puts on their wings. (Uh oh, I feel a Wingers attack coming on )

I think Tabasco is an acquired taste. You either like it, or you don't. I love the stuff, and I keep a bottle wherever I go. A co-worker once told me that when I died my body wouldn't need to be prepped for burial, since the Tabasco had pickled me long ago.
Old 10-22-2006, 01:17 PM   #9
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
Tiger sauce is more like the buffalo sauce that Wingers puts on their wings...
You think so? I think it's much sweeter. That's what I like about Tiger Sauce - it's hot and sweet. And not tomato-ey.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 10:59 PM   #10
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
There's a new flavor... Asian style: Sweet and Spicy

From the website:
Say hello to the newest sauce from TABASCO® that's great for dipping. That's right, we said dipping! That's because this blend of exotic Asian flavors and a touch of TABASCO® Pepper Sauce is perfect for dipping your favorite finger foods-everything from egg rolls to chicken tenders to French fries!
Finally got a bottle of this sauce in the mail*. Its a close cousin to Tiger Sauce, with a bit of zip! (But not as zippy as regular tabasco). Definiately recommend it for the table!

*from Bayou Country, straight from New Orleans country. They survived Katrina and need your patronage.

Last edited by Fuzzy; 01-01-2007 at 11:06 PM.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 11:37 AM   #11
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I liked Franks' and I loved Crystal Pure. But Tabasco is the bomb, although I can't go through half a bottle per meal like I used to. I can't wait to try it, I imagime its probably hotter then the soy sauce one. Tabasco and spicy Hosnin sauce now there's a combo.
Old 01-03-2007, 02:15 PM   #12
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

we have every tabasco, and this one's my favorite!!! it's soooo good. we take chicken tenders, cut them into cubes and bread them...then either bake or fry them, and then we toss them in a mix of the sweet and spicy tabasco, toasted sesame seeds, and a bit of melted butter, and it's like making your own sesame chicken...SO GOOD.

the garlic tabasco is pretty damn good too though, oy!!
Old 01-06-2007, 10:42 AM   #13
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just bought me a big ol' bottle of Chipotle Tobasco. It's perfect to add to BBQ Sauces and ketchup.
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 09:50 PM   #14
Canonista
Rep Dealer

Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetnnekked View Post
I used to be a fan but found this to be even better!!!

Cholula Rules!!!!
It's not really hot but I love Cholula's flavor. I like to mix it in with pasta sauce or put it on a burger while it's grilling.

If you like hot sauces try www.firegirl.com , it's where I get my hot sauces.

Think:
Dave's Insanity Sauce
Satan's Blood
HAZMAT
Toxic Waste
Ass In Hell

These names and more can be had there. (They're in my kitchen, too....)
Canonista is offline   Reply With Quote