Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 12-28-2006, 04:18 PM   #26
wi-steve

wi-steve can now change their title
Default Stiffler?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
The answer is easy, dude: What does your dick say?!

Now, just do the opposite.
Ok, for a second here I thought Stifler was here!!!!

Steve
wi-steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 07:36 PM   #27
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

So? People don't just cheat for the sake of cheating. They cheat because of "unhappyness", because they're unhappy with some physical or emotional aspect but don't have the spine or decency or guts to say "it's over" OR control their libido.

What if she hooks up with you and finds out your dick isn't large enough? Wouldn't you like her to say goodbye through normal human communication than to find out when you come home and notice the bed has an occupant surplus?

You're as guilty as she is in an act of "cheating". You just want us to say it's okay because her non-feeder man can't "satisfy" the sexual end of the relationship. I don't know why you bothered to come her if you're dead-set on porking her regardless of the moral, ethical, or interpersonal consequences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 08:21 PM   #28
lemmink
THE PUMMEL IS COMING

lemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going on

Eh, go for it. If she wants to fool around with you, there's something missing in her relationship, and you may as well give it to her. Just make sure the boyfriend isn't a psychopath.
lemmink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 02:00 PM   #29
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmink View Post
Eh, go for it. If she wants to fool around with you, there's something missing in her relationship, and you may as well give it to her. Just make sure the boyfriend isn't a psychopath.
Sounds like you've been there already, lemmick...........hope her boyfriend wasn't one of my wrestling pals (= psychopath). How about a followup post from our antagonist who started this thread???
wrestlingguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 06:56 PM   #30
lemmink
THE PUMMEL IS COMING

lemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
Sounds like you've been there already, lemmick...........hope her boyfriend wasn't one of my wrestling pals (= psychopath). How about a followup post from our antagonist who started this thread???
Been there, bought the t-shirt. If someone wants to do something with you, that's THEIR choice - you're not pushing them into anything. The fact they're in a relationship with someone else is their problem, not yours. It may be telling of their character, but you can make what you want of it.

However, it's always wise to check first to see if there's any chance of THEIR problems turning up outside your house with a shovel and a grudge.
lemmink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 09:29 AM   #31
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Laina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmink View Post
Been there, bought the t-shirt. If someone wants to do something with you, that's THEIR choice - you're not pushing them into anything. The fact they're in a relationship with someone else is their problem, not yours. It may be telling of their character, but you can make what you want of it.

However, it's always wise to check first to see if there's any chance of THEIR problems turning up outside your house with a shovel and a grudge.
I think that depends a great deal on what you ultimately want from the relationship--if you're looking for a cheap hookup (and your conscience can take it), cheating is the "best" route. If, however, you're expecting a relationship...allowing someone to 'use' you to cheat on their SO is very rarely a healthy segue into a relationship.

I hate to go all Biblical (being pagan and all) but, um, something about not building foundations on sand comes to mind. If a girl used you to cheat, you'll never be sure that she's not using some other guy to cheat on you. Not that people can't change, mind you...but how ready to believe in that change are you going to be?
Old 01-01-2007, 01:33 PM   #32
Krissy12
Fluffy

Krissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this board

I've never understood why people continue to hang on to relationships that aren't meeting their needs. If this girl needs that element of her sexual life to exist or she'll cheat, then she needs to be honest and end the relationship. If she won't end it because she loves him or because he's *so* good to her in every other way, then she needs to back off of you and focus on the things she does like in the relationship.

There is also the possibility that this girl is so needy that she expects whoever she's with to meet all of her needs (in and out of the bedroom) that any relationship won't measure up, because no one can fulfill every need of another person.

Sounds to me like you just want to get freaky with her and are looking for an excuse..

Personally, and this is only personally, I've never seen anything good come out of being the "other man".
Old 01-01-2007, 02:56 PM   #33
MadeFA

MadeFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMadeFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer View Post
You're as guilty as she is in an act of "cheating". You just want us to say it's okay because her non-feeder man can't "satisfy" the sexual end of the relationship. I don't know why you bothered to come her if you're dead-set on porking her regardless of the moral, ethical, or interpersonal consequences.

No, I do not need people to say it is "okay" and to answer your question I came here to see what people thought. I usually know what I am going to do, as I did in this case, but I am always interested in what others think, I apologize for my social interest I always mess that one up, trying to start conversations and all

I like to see what others think, and just what their thought processes are when it comes to determining their position on subjects like this.

Hope everyone had a great New Year!
Old 01-01-2007, 03:36 PM   #34
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Most importantly, did you?
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 11:24 PM   #35
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Laina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
Most importantly, did you?
No, but I did.