Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 01-10-2007, 12:20 PM   #26
Leesa

Leesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Ikea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidrababe View Post
These things were like little Moon Pie whoo whoos. LOL, that's the best way I can TRY and describe them. A graham craker baske a HUGE mound of Marshmallow and the whole thing covered in Chocolate! YUM!
They are a yummy treat from IKEA! If you go there try them.
Leesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 04:49 PM   #27
Deidrababe
Easy, Breezie, Deidrababe

Deidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Deidra - 3/4 of a stick of butter is 6 tablespoons - can you confirm how much we should use? I want to make this cake!! Thanks!

OOOOPs! It is 12 tablespoons - so that would be 1 1/2 sticks of butter. I double the recipe for the frosting because...well, come on...it's frosting...you've GOT to have a lot of frosting! LOL Seriously, you need more than a single batch to frost the whole cake.

what to do with the leftover frosting? This fat girl uses it as a dipping "sauce" for pretzles! YUM!

Want to know more about me? Read my blog! Come Check out my Facebook Page or My Myspace page! Want MORE Deidra all around? Come to my Yahoo Site! ALL FREE!

Deidra's MySpace Page

Deidra's Facebook Page

Deidrababe's Big Belly Paradise
Deidrababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 04:51 PM   #28
Deidrababe

Deidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
They are a yummy treat from IKEA! If you go there try them.
You got those at IKEA? Damn! Who knew!

I love thier Cinnamon Buns AND their crunchy chocolate covered cookies that have chocolate in the middle of two cookies....they are kind of like THICK WAY BETTER Brussles cookies from Peperidge Farms.

I love those IKEA cookies and you can buy a VAT of them for likd 4.00! I do mean a VAT!

Oh, dear, now I need to go to IKEA!

XOXOXO

Deeds

Want to know more about me? Read my blog! Come Check out my Facebook Page or My Myspace page! Want MORE Deidra all around? Come to my Yahoo Site! ALL FREE!

Deidra's MySpace Page

Deidra's Facebook Page

Old 01-10-2007, 04:54 PM   #29
Deidrababe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseW View Post
Butch and I loved your cake, it was yummy!!!

I'm so glad you liked that cake! Totally easy to make! but you HAVE to use the self rising flour.

the first time I made this cake - Thanksgiving - I was like, oh, screw this, I don't need Self rising flour - LOLOLOLOL - um, yeah...after an hour and a half in the oven a dense rock like cake came out and it STILL was not cooked through. It weighed about 47 lbs. and tasted like SHIT!

I re-made the cake the same day after sending Stephen to the Store for SELF-RISING flour!

My Kitchen Aid Mixer makes this batter a sinch!

I love that mixer! :-)

XOXOXOX

Deeds

Deidra's MySpace Page

Deidra's Facebook Page

Old 01-10-2007, 06:26 PM   #30
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidrababe View Post
OOOOPs! It is 12 tablespoons - so that would be 1 1/2 sticks of butter. I double the recipe for the frosting because...well, come on...it's frosting...you've GOT to have a lot of frosting! LOL Seriously, you need more than a single batch to frost the whole cake.

what to do with the leftover frosting? This fat girl uses it as a dipping "sauce" for pretzles! YUM!
ah cool! I will edit your post in case someone copies it without reading any further.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote