Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-27-2006, 11:51 AM   #101
IwannabeVERYfat
ready to be fattened up!!

IwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

so very beautiful Tara !!!!!
would love to have some fat to rub on to Me!!!

PROUD FAN OF BigCutieQTPie!!
She is My dream lady!!
IwannabeVERYfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 09:29 PM   #102
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty
wow..the noobs are really finding the old threads to resurrect
It's worth ressurecting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 08:48 PM   #103
mmm12mmm
Fan BBW

mmm12mmm can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmmm12mmm can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Charming Tarella!
You I have described my personal delight in PM. A magnificent photo and the magnificent magnificent woman on it. I have seen all your photos which you have published. I consider, that you a rare beauty worthy fine love from men.
Yours faithfully,
Maxim from Moscow
Old 12-21-2006, 09:58 AM   #104
chubscout
On Timeout

chubscout can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschubscout can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmm12mmm View Post
Charming Tarella!
You I have described my personal delight in PM. A magnificent photo and the magnificent magnificent woman on it. I have seen all your photos which you have published. I consider, that you a rare beauty worthy fine love from men.
Yours faithfully,
Maxim from Moscow
Right you are that Tara is a rare beauty, and as beautiful on the inside as the outside, actually even more so. Long live the Tundra Princess
chubscout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 12:37 PM   #105
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

very sexy!
Old 12-21-2006, 08:06 PM   #106
plumpum

plumpum has said some nice things
Default Yummy! ;)

YOU ARE HOT! 'nuff said!
plumpum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 10:05 PM   #107
Tarella

Tarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticed
Default Much more has rubbed off on me

taraclose.jpg

taracloseup.jpg

tarafulllength.jpgHi everyone,

I wanted to say thanks for all the kind words and compliments. I am surprised this thread came back up again. So here are a couple Christmas photos from this year.....as you can see, much more has rubbed off on me.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and All the Best in the New Year

*warm hugs*

Tara
Tarella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 10:14 PM   #108
mmm12mmm
Fan BBW

mmm12mmm can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmmm12mmm can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Congratulation from far Russia

With Christmas you dear.
You are more tremendous look! Mine to you compliments!
Your Maxim
Old 12-21-2006, 10:16 PM   #109
Stiffler

Stiffler can now change their title

You are gorgeous. Tarella, I must say that you bare some resemblence to Sable. Word is that you are going to launch a paysite. Is this true? I heard Big Cuties. If it's true I will be looking for it. You Rock. Stiffler
Old 12-23-2006, 01:41 AM   #110
biackrlng

biackrlng can now change their title
Default keep rubbing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarella View Post
Attachment 12679

Attachment 12680

Attachment 12681Hi everyone,

I wanted to say thanks for all the kind words and compliments. I am surprised this thread came back up again. So here are a couple Christmas photos from this year.....as you can see, much more has rubbed off on me.

*warm hugs*

Tara
Tarella,

Keep rubbing it "ON" "OFF" Oh whatever just keep doing it becuase it looks great

Happy holiday CUtie
biackrlng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 09:44 AM   #111
JMCGB

JMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Just when i thought you couldnt get any sexier. Thanks for sharing these pics Tara. Hope you have a wonderful xmas.
JMCGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 09:59 AM   #112
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Tara, it is great to hear from you again, hun.
Im happy to see you are doing fine. Great pics of a very beautiful woman.
You look great with the new pounds. Im happy the people from Dimensions made you feel so comfortable about yourself!

Happy holidays, hun.
GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 05:34 PM   #113
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarella View Post
Attachment 12679

Attachment 12680

Attachment 12681Hi everyone,

*warm hugs*

Tara

You're still gorgeous, Tara.

Happy holidays, dear!

Hugs

Dennis
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 10:19 PM   #114
GreatScott

GreatScott has said some nice things

Still looking as gorgeous as ever, hon! *hugs and kisses*

Scott

www.wheresgeorge.com
GreatScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 04:22 AM   #115
simon_squarepants

simon_squarepants can now change their title

Good grief, I thought I knew how gorgeous you are, and then you get even sexier!! I just love how your face is filling out - you look soo good with it.

I remember the first time you posted on here - i seem to remember you were rather unsure about posting pics of yourself etc etc... guess we've converted you to the fat cause lol

Thanks for sharing that lovely smile

Simon
Old 01-05-2007, 06:46 AM   #116
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I had not noticed these new pics lurking down here at the end of the thread until now. You are looking more lovely than ever--the new fullness in your face really suits you somehow. I think I've said this before, but it seems to me that as you've gotten a little bigger you just look more and more like you, as if your inner nature is scultping your outer form.

I'm glad you've been enjoying things!

-The Ed formerly known as Tad
Old 01-05-2007, 08:37 AM   #117
Danyull

Danyull can now change their title

Should I say some hugely original thing? Or just be like everyone else?

yas tsum I lufituaeb.

That Orininallity at its finest =]
Old 01-07-2007, 10:56 PM   #118
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Nothing more with a bit more Tarella - cute as always sweets!
HeatherBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 03:11 AM   #119
chubbychaiserwinnipeg

Location: I live close to Winnipeg & travel to western Canada for skiing
chubbychaiserwinnipeg has said some nice things

Terella

Love that cute fat double chin & chubby face you have. WOW Your belly & butt have really swollen. Your nand on your hip really shows off the curves of your sexy widened hips. You butt has really developed , I love how it sticks out & the shelf it has formed.
chubbychaiserwinnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 03:31 AM   #120
Biglover
Medieval music singer

Biglover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBiglover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

More and more sexy with each pound you gain. Keep up the good work. Your man is so lucky to have you!
Biglover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 11:07 PM   #121
Tanicarl

Tanicarl has said some nice things
Default Drop dead Gorgeous!!

You are an amazingly beautiful woman in all your photos, the rubbin off just adds to your beauty!
Tanicarl is offline   Reply With Quote