Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 01-07-2007, 11:20 AM   #26
RedHotAva

RedHotAva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRedHotAva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingChicken View Post
It was Pepsi Clear. Quite good actually.
Didn't it cause cancer or something?
RedHotAva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 04:29 PM   #27
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Tab, what a flashback! My mom lived on tab and fresca.

I saw a woman at work drinking a fresca last week. I didn't know they made it anymore.

They are both ickky to me. Not long after the fresca/tab era of my youth it seems like Shasta cola was next, then all the other shasta flavors. OH and red cream soda mmm now that was "pop".
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 04:48 PM   #28
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingChicken View Post
It was Pepsi Clear. Quite good actually.
Yeah Burtimus loved it. The look of it kind of squicked me out.

Remember the ads for "clear gravy" on SNL? I'll never forget them dipping a drumstick into a jar of clear.... I don't know what... and sucking it down. :::shiver:::
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 05:17 PM   #29
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It was Crystal Pepsi.

It wasn't bad, It was Pepsi without coloring. I don't think it flopped, but it wasn't nearly as good as Twisted Pepsi.

And No Em, you're weren't imagining a Clear Tab:

Last edited by Fuzzy; 01-07-2007 at 05:19 PM.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 08:37 PM   #30
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It seems people here either love Tab or hate Tab. You can count me on the love Tab side. I remember drinking it in the 80's when we used to go to the diner (we did that a lot it seemed, Mom had had enough of cooking by then. lol). I used to drink it with a slice of lemon. Even when we used to go there for breakfast I drank it. Oh, and I like Fresca too. I guess I have strange tastes.

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 07:23 PM   #31
PhillyFA
Cunning Linguist/Drum Bum

PhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i've heard all these sodas mentioned, and yet no one mentioned the best soda on the planet, mt. dew...there i said it

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
PhillyFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 08:01 PM   #32
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm a Coke Classic girl myself.... can't live without it. It's killer!!!
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 08:12 PM   #33
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Before Coca-Cola...even before Dr. Pepper...there was:

(trumpet fanfare) DR. BROWN'S CEL-RAY TONIC!!

And it's still the finest soft drink made. How can you not love a soda pop that actually tastes like celery! Yum!
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote