Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-06-2007, 09:55 PM   #26
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
Physical-he would appreciate my belly..every dimple, crevice, roll of it. He would spend hours discovering every freckle, devouring every inch of it. Using his lips, his fingertips and other appendages

Non physical: I want him to admire my tenacity. My stubbornness and my ability to love unconditionally. I want him to witness my caring and nurturing nature but also my ability to be so witty he'll want to pee his pants..LOL
You sound like an easy girl to dream-love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 10:01 PM   #27
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer View Post
You sound like an easy girl to dream-love.
aww..thank you
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 11:01 PM   #28
RedHotAva

RedHotAva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRedHotAva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

add- my manners, poise, and elegance paired with how incredibly rude and gross i can be when I feel like it :-)
RedHotAva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 08:15 AM   #29
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
aww..thank you
Well, nurturing/caring is always appreciated in such a chilly world. Tenacity/willpower is something I learned to admire from my family. Everyone loves being loved, and I appreciate any person who can make me pee my pants if it's not from fear. I also looooooove the belly n__n

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 02:27 PM   #30
madamex

madamex has said some nice things

hmmm.
My dream lover would worship my belly, which I find massive. He would look upon its size as a testament to my femininity, and if I became bigger he would just be more worshipping of its size!

Mentally he would admire my voice-it's clear and in the mid tones, and so it is pleasant to listen to (or, at least, I have been complimented on it frequently!)
madamex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 02:34 PM   #31
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer View Post
I also looooooove the belly n__n
As you should LOL..Thanks Fuzzy
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 06:57 PM   #32
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Physical- My tiny titties. Okay, so they aren't tiny but they are little compared to the rest of my body. Nearly every guy I've dated prefers HUGE boobs, which always makes me feel kinda self concious. My dream lover would love the fact that I had little boobs. Also, my belly and my head- my two favorite body parts.

Non-physical- My wit and worldly expirences. I've been a lot of places and done a lot of things and some guys get kinda intimidated by that.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:51 PM   #33
PhillyFA
Cunning Linguist/Drum Bum

PhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

mine wouldn't mind me drumming, any time of the day or night. oh, and love my Three Stooges obsession.

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
PhillyFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 09:54 PM   #34
isotope
What?

isotope does more than just post hot picsisotope does more than just post hot picsisotope does more than just post hot pics

My dream lover would be a massive mob that would appreciate me for my godlike power and believe in me without a question in their heart, freely dying for my cause.

They would also appreciate my deep voice and ability to change into a snake.

...Crap, i might have slipped into thinking I'm Thulsa Doom again.

But i suppose i'd like someone who appreciates my humor and would think i'm pretty dreamy as is.
isotope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 10:02 PM   #35
KnottyOne
Ready For A Broken Heart?

KnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Hmmm, lets see...

Physical: I've always liked my eyes so def those, my tattoos, i see my body as a canvas so I want someone who is willing to see a little bit more pain on it. My dreads because... I mean who doesn't like dreads lol. They would need to be able to look past my scars and the whole disability thing, thats about it for physical.

Mental: Think my sense of humor is actually funny, understand where I have come from, not as much relate but just understand that I have been through alot and are willing to accept what it has made me. And someone who is going to at least attempt to talk philosophy with me.

Yea, I guess that's about it for what I'm looking for.

The past and future, is in us or nowhere. The external world is the shadow world, casting its shadows into the world of light. Now it seems to us so dark within, so lonely and chaotic. But how different it will seem to us when this eclipse is past and the shadow is removed. We will enjoy ourselves more than ever, for our spirit has suffered such deprivation.
KnottyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 12:45 PM   #36
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Butterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging in

What my dream lover would appreciate about me:

Physical: Every inch of my body.

Non-physical: My neurotic nature. My serious and stubborn side. My goofy side that can be morbid and disgusting. My work ethic; I will work myself so hard just to accomplish one little thing...failure is NOT in my vocabularly. The fierce passion inside of me, few people see it that. My dream lover would know how intelligent I can be, yet incredibily naive at times, and he would never be intimiated by that or take advantage of it. My dream lover would also appreciate that I need space but lots of support. He would also know that when I love someone, it's unconditional and he would respect that. He would also respect and admire all of my flaws, quirks, mishaps and misfortunes, because, after all, it's made me who I am today. My dream lover would never be afraid to commit to me and say the words "I love you," and truly mean them.

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Butterbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 09:54 AM   #37
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Ed - Love this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
First the set-up: We all like to be appreciated. I think we most like to be appreciated for those things that are important in our self-image. As an example, a guy for whom being good with tools is important and cooking is not important will respond better to appreciation for fixing the dishwasher than for making a great omelet. . . .

So what are yours?

Regards;

-Ed
Ed, I play the support role to my wife's burgeoning career (and staggering workload) as she once did for me when we worked together. Part of the wonder of this relationship is that I KNOW that I'm appreciated for everything - big and small - that I do for her or (in her infinite generousity) that I do for myself. But your opening lines do touch on my 'house husband' or 'domestic engineer' hat.

But the real reason that I jumped into this thread is to share one of my favorite quotes, from a favorite film, Elise's soliloquy from "Somewhere in Time". Yeah, a corny film, perhaps, but one that hooks me in every time I see it. The soliloquy seems shorter in print than when delivered from the stage in the film, but the content certainly fits this thread.

Here's a link to the text http://www.somewhereintime.tv/article_speech.htm
And one to the home page http://www.somewhereintime.tv/

Maybe it's just the way she looks on stage - a woman in the act of giving her whole soul to the man she loves . . .

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 10:09 AM   #38
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Physical:
1. My thighs, because once a boy I was dating told me they were a problem. I was embarrassed by them for a long time and then developed a love of the landscape they presented. Turns out they were not a problem for someone else.
2. My hips, because I love the curve and sillouhette they give me.

Non-Physical:
He would (and does) appreciate that I am terribly ditzy but not dumb. I have been this strange my entire life and lord willing and the creek don't rise, I will be this strange the rest of my life too, I can't change it. I sing constantly, and not well. I am stubborn to a fault, and if it means I have to look like a fool to make my point, I will.
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 06:17 PM   #39
eriofool

eriofool has said some nice things

physical: girls dig me cuz...
6ft2 and 230 lbs (muscle not fat). dark tann skin to go with my naturally light brown hair. im mexican ,so that means ive got good rythmn. im irish,so that means im lucky. ive got size 13 feet"wink wink"!!!
non physical: i was raised to treat women like queens. im known to be a big softy. yet im still protective. im kind of a closet freak if u no what i mean. in the bedroom i like pleasuring more than being pleasured. get creative, ill try it!
Old 01-16-2007, 05:35 PM   #40
herin
wait...what?

herin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticed

Wonderful thread Ed!!

Physical: I would hope that they would love everything, but I think my eyes and smile are my best features. Oh yeah...and the belly

Non physical: My humor and genuine-ness (is that even a word??)