Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 01-16-2007, 04:19 PM   #26
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

baked potatoes with salsa, sour cream, and cheese are cheap and yummy
Old 01-16-2007, 05:43 PM   #27
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

can of baked beans, can of diced tomatoes, garlic, onion, and whatever veggies you have in the fridge...or the cheapest in the store...it's good with or without cheese

I've been known to just eat soda crackers with salsa and topped with cheese as well

grilled chesse with chopped broccoli or any veggie that goes with cheese

mashed potatoes with corn beef...mix and add some butter on top

crustless quiche...eggs and any vegetable and or meat

fajitas...flour tortillas...sauteed onions, peppers and whatever meat you like (I generally use ground beef, ground sausage, chicken, or beef strips)
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote