Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 01-17-2007, 02:29 PM   #1
CutelittlePiggie

CutelittlePiggie has said some nice things
Default I wasnt really sure where to post this

Hi, im new to the board and i wasnt really sure where to post this but i have a question. I am 18 and have been gaining for 2 years now. i have no problem eating and stuffing myself in front of others in public i actually like to, but when i stuff myself i tend to belch quite a bit, i mean like every few seconds a big burp comes out. my friend, who is a gainer as well, says she belches a few times and thats it. i was just wondering if anyone else burps quite that much. and if so is it ok to do that in public when i am too stuffed to move and that's the only way to make my belly feel better? i was just wondering. thanks
CutelittlePiggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 02:31 PM   #2
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutelittlePiggie View Post
Hi, im new to the board and i wasnt really sure where to post this ...

Ok, post this to our NASCAR forum.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 02:51 PM   #3
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
Ok, post this to our NASCAR forum.
you have to log out to find it.
Old 01-17-2007, 03:06 PM   #4
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
you have to log out to find it.
Congrats, Cutelittlepiggy. You got the number ONE and number TWO ranked professional weisenheimers on the Dimensions Board to answer your first post.

Google "Hasselhof" when you log out to find the forum, or Jes.
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 04:54 PM   #5
activistfatgirl

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
Congrats, Cutelittlepiggy. You got the number ONE and number TWO ranked professional weisenheimers on the Dimensions Board to answer your first post.

Google "Hasselhof" when you log out to find the forum, or Jes.
HEY We're not the only ones! Watch it or you'll offend the other Weisenwhatevers. Yes, I had to google it.
Old 01-17-2007, 04:58 PM   #6
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
That is dissappointing. I thought I ranked above activistfatgirl. Oh, well, something to aim for.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 05:01 PM   #7
activistfatgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
That is dissappointing. I thought I ranked above activistfatgirl. Oh, well, something to aim for.
I know, right? I'm nice most of the time and I stay out of Hyde for the most part, and I'm still in the top two. Man.
Old 01-17-2007, 05:07 PM   #8
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Hi, im new to the board and i wasnt really sure where to post this but i have a question. I am 18 and have been gaining for 2 years now. i have no problem eating and stuffing myself in front of others in public i actually like to, but when i stuff myself i tend to belch quite a bit, i mean like every few seconds a big burp comes out. my friend, who is a gainer as well, says she belches a few times and thats it. i was just wondering if anyone else burps quite that much. and if so is it ok to do that in public when i am too stuffed to move and that's the only way to make my belly feel better? i was just wondering. thanks
Have you noticed we're into acceptance here? That means gaseous acceptance as well. We're against those haters who say it's wrong or impolite to burp in public. It's a natural human bodily function! Who are they to say can't or shouldn't! We won't be held back, dammit - we're forging a new culture that embraces personal gas. In fact, some of us feel it just might be the energy resource that could solve the world's problems.

Be at the New York Fart-in this month at the Metropolitan Opera. Bean-o be damned! We'll show those gas-bashers!

Make gas, not war!
Better to burp and taste it than fart and waste it.

Last edited by SamanthaNY; 01-17-2007 at 05:14 PM.
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 05:10 PM   #9
Make_Lunch_Not_War
Ken

Location: New Jersey, home of mosquitoes & underachieving NHL teams
Make_Lunch_Not_War can now change their title

Quote:
In all seriousness, you're belching because you're swallowing too much air when you eat. I would try eating a little but slower and concentrating more on breathing through my nose I'll I was eating if I were you.
Old 01-17-2007, 06:10 PM   #10
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I agree with the post above me. Burping is caused by air being trapped because you are eating too quickly, and/or talking a lot at the same time. Slow down eating, and don't talk as much while eating. Enjoy your meals though!
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 06:41 PM   #11
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaNY View Post
We'll show those gas-bashers!

Speaking of gas-bashers don't miss out on the 6th annual Gas Bash in Reno...Not to be confused with the Vegas BBW bash. Come ready to belch your heart out, bask in your bloating, and find freedom in flatulence! Leave the Beano and bring on the broccoli! Oh, and remember to pack your gas mask.
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 09:11 PM   #12
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
If I had to call on one person for that one last wisecrack, that last sharp skewering wit, with only two seconds on the wisecrack clock with the argument on the line.......

I would hand you the keyboard.

With respect to the OP. Chew your food at least 10 and better 20 times, talk less while eating and be sure to drink fluid in between big bites. Same stuff I tell my 7 year old.
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 05:24 AM   #13
Rickgm

That series of replies should keep her from coming back.