Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-12-2007, 08:12 PM   #51
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManOWar View Post

I could, of course, think of ice cubes or Paris Hilton or the Department of Motor Vehicles and I'm sure that would slow me down a bit...
LOL @ Paris Hilton

Gee, and here I was thinking I could be the only person in the world that thought that of her.....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 01:02 AM   #52
cactopus
Baconator

cactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManOWar View Post
(Frank discussion below)

I love talking about (and having!) sex, and I wanted to talk about something I've noticed.
...When she's on top, there's that amazing feeling of her great weight, and her breasts hanging down and her huge belly right in front of you and her extra-extra-wide hips on either side, and a smile on her face.
Well for me it's this one not behind that overwhelms me... that and the variant facing in the opposite direction ... bottom towards my face. I do prefer belly towards, however.

This would be also a favorite to watch.
Old 01-13-2007, 01:04 AM   #53
cactopus
Baconator

cactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
There's
1.wake up sex
2. morning shower sex
3. before dinner sex
4. after dinner sex
5. middle of the night wake up sex

The list could go on and on.

If I had to choose..I'd just sex over sleep anyday..LOL
Well I could eventually change my mind but I hate 5.

I value my sleep very much. (Of course I could be jaded because the only person who did 5. was the Ex-wife)

I also am numb and the circulation isn't so great for morning stuff. I don't get much enjoyment at that time.

Later is good, though.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:49 AM   #54
GWARrior

GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I hate wake up sex. ewewew. Morning breath is nasty, Im hungry and I feel the urgent need to shower. Sex can wait till after!
GWARrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 11:16 AM   #55
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

babyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWARrior View Post
I hate wake up sex. ewewew. Morning breath is nasty, Im hungry and I feel the urgent need to shower. Sex can wait till after!
I'm not anti-morning sex. I'm not really anti-sex at any point in time. BUT, it's hard to feel sexy when you wake up feeling grimey. I'm really bad about not washing my make up off before I go to sleep and bed-head just adds to the grunge.

Morning breath is no big deal when you've both got it... But feeling clean in general is just a nice way to get started.

Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than a whole one... -E.B. White

Have Fun by Helping Feed The Hungry: http://www.freerice.com/
babyjeep21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 11:31 AM   #56
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
There's
1.wake up sex
2. morning shower sex
3. before dinner sex
4. after dinner sex

Misty.... your my hero!

PS.... for anyone who enjoys morning sex, but isnt a fan of the morning breath, my like... keep a lil pack of listorine strips by your bed... pop one in and your good to go

Last edited by BigCutieSasha; 01-13-2007 at 11:34 AM.
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 11:58 AM   #57
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

babyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
keep a lil pack of listorine strips by your bed... pop one in and your good to go
That is a fabulous idea!!!

Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than a whole one... -E.B. White

Have Fun by Helping Feed The Hungry: http://www.freerice.com/
babyjeep21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 02:20 PM   #58
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
There's
1.wake up sex
2. morning shower sex
3. before dinner sex
4. after dinner sex

You forgot Nooners and Quickies!
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 05:11 PM   #59
Accept
True Metal FA

Accept does more than just post hot picsAccept does more than just post hot picsAccept does more than just post hot pics

wow, you girls are ravenous
Accept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 09:05 PM   #60
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf View Post
You forgot Nooners and Quickies!
Damn.... how did anyone miss the nooners and quickies... gotta love the quickies... they usually leave you feeling naughty Or am I alone on this one?
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 09:11 PM   #61
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
Damn.... how did anyone miss the nooners and quickies... gotta love the quickies... they usually leave you feeling naughty Or am I alone on this one?
not alone at all, not at all.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:17 PM   #62
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

nooners and quickies rule--I still love the middle of the night wake up sex. It's such a surprise. I especially like it when it isn't particularly orchestrated, but just happens. However, it's great either way .

Also, thanks Spanky for founding me out.
Old 01-19-2007, 11:40 PM   #63
malvineous
Hairy Thunderer

malvineous can now change their title

On the topic of 'hitting it from the back', I also tend to save that for later, but not because it's a finishing move. I will first start by either being on top or on bottom because those are my favorites and I won't last especially long. After I recover long enough to go in for round 2, I will do it from behind because the second time always lasts much longer than the first because you don't have any pent up energy to release, and you can get much deeper from back there, which my girlfriend adores. So everyone wins.
malvineous is offline   Reply With Quote