Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 01-24-2007, 09:04 PM   #1
luv_lovehandles

luv_lovehandles can now change their title
Default need to maintian:(wimp

At 182 pds i need to maintian, ive been beginning to get short of breath, and my blood work sucked, but sighs it just feels soooooooooooo good to stuff myself sighs..
luv_lovehandles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 09:41 PM   #2
scudmissilez

scudmissilez can now change their title

hmmm....you can still eat and fix yourself health-wise.....I heard somewhere that Sumo Wrestlers ONLY eat "pure foods," (fried vegatables and tons of rice....).....that can't be that bad for you......eat a ton, but mainly eat healthier, and you should be fine.
scudmissilez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 12:06 PM   #3
Ktipes
On Timeout

Ktipes has said some nice things

ugghh i hate the pressure i get from my family claiming they love and thats why they want me to lose weight when i know that they are just ashamed of me....... anybody else experience this?
Ktipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 02:43 PM   #4
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

^^^ Ummmmm..............yeah

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 06:59 PM   #5
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

....I really hope that his last question wasn't serious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote