Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-28-2007, 07:48 AM   #1
ManOWar

ManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized rep
Default Love handles

Ok, I'm not gonna venture into the rhapsodic wax here, but I wanted to say---

Last night the barmaid---the one who walks around the club with the tray taking drink orders---was short, cute and had two absolutely adorable, fat, round love handles hanging over each side of her jeans.

Plus a healthy roll in front.

Wanted to compliment her on 'em, but she was frantic---it was packed. And anyway, there can't possibly be a way to say, "Your love handles are soooooo cute and sexy!"

I'll just have to tell y'all.

I wonder if I'm turning into a fat admirer...

YA THINK???
Old 01-29-2007, 07:20 AM   #2
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManOWar View Post

I wonder if I'm turning into a fat admirer...

YA THINK???
If by "turning into" you mean you're already 110% there, then yes, I do think you're well on your way to turning into a fat admirer.
Old 01-29-2007, 07:34 AM   #3
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
If by "turning into" you mean you're already 110% there, then yes, I do think you're well on your way to turning into a fat admirer.
I personally won't be convinced until he rides to work everyday atop a magick muffin top.
Old 01-29-2007, 07:43 AM   #4
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist View Post
I personally won't be convinced until he rides to work everyday atop a magick muffin top.
Hardass! .
Old 01-29-2007, 09:09 AM   #5
zonker

Location: The land that I come from is called the Midwest....
zonker can now change their title
Default A favorite quote...

"If you can't handle my love handles then you can't handle my love"

...Sean Altman
zonker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 05:14 PM   #6
cactopus
Baconator

cactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Why am I starting to hear a parody of "I can show your the World" from Aladdin?

Well of course this is an ode to my favorite BBW part.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:58 AM   #7
ManOWar

ManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized rep

Quote:

Sounds like a song! "Magic Muffin Top"!

Old 01-30-2007, 08:01 AM   #8
Carrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactopus View Post
Why am I starting to hear a parody of "I can show your the World" from Aladdin?
A very sincere thanks for putting that craptastic song in my head last night, nerdlinger.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:30 PM   #9
isotope
What?

isotope does more than just post hot picsisotope does more than just post hot picsisotope does more than just post hot pics

Quote:

Wanted to compliment her on 'em, but she was frantic---it was packed. And anyway, there can't possibly be a way to say, "Your love handles are soooooo cute and sexy!"
If you toss in grabbing them and jiggling them, I think you could even get a free ride out of the place.

I feel you on the cute waitress muffin top. There's one at my regular hangout with my friends, She's pretty much gorgeous. She's not really heavy, just probably a good 30 or so pounds.

It's not the muffin top what gets me, it's the likeness to Natalie Portman.

Mmmm..Natalie Portman with muffin top.

Yum.
isotope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 08:46 PM   #10
seun

seun has said some nice things

I dated a girl last semeter (2 dates *cough*) who had some pretty nice love handles. Never got to handle them with love unfortunately and now she is at another college...

*Steams...then pouts*
seun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 06:25 PM   #11
heyyou7506

heyyou7506 has said some nice things

Quote:

Sounds like a song! "Magic Muffin Top"!

Magic Muffin Top was the lesser known sequel to Magic Carpet Ride by Steppenwolf

oh well, better try tofigure out whythere is a penguin on top of my television set