Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-19-2007, 12:59 AM   #1
adrianTX
Charles Bingley Approved

adrianTX can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesadrianTX can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Dilemma

Boxers or briefs tomorrow? Just kidding.

Goodnight Everyone

Last edited by adrianTX; 01-19-2007 at 01:23 AM. Reason: I'm a jerk
adrianTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 07:28 AM   #2
BBWModel
1 kewl chik

BBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging in

Definately boxers...love boxers!!

Old 01-19-2007, 08:51 AM   #3
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default briefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianTX View Post
Boxers or briefs tomorrow? Just kidding.

Goodnight Everyone

both are sexy..but like the tightness of a waist band to show off whatever is above it
HDANGEL15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 05:25 PM   #4
scarcity
Booboo! - and meow.

scarcity can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesscarcity can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Boxers.

Because briefs cut the ass cheeks in half
Old 01-21-2007, 05:28 PM   #5
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Umm..neither

But in second place..Boxerbriefs..when those two combine.

OH.MY.GOOD.GRAVY
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 05:33 PM   #6
lemmink
THE PUMMEL IS COMING

lemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going on

Boxers. Oh so cute.
lemmink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 05:55 PM   #7
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
Umm..neither

But in second place..Boxerbriefs..when those two combine.

OH.MY.GOOD.GRAVY
You want a witness?
Because you got one right hurrrr!
Old 01-31-2007, 11:14 PM   #8
butterflyblob

butterflyblob has said some nice things

I vote boxers. I'm a sucker for boxers were dorky designs on them...
butterflyblob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 04:36 AM   #9
Krissy12
Fluffy

Krissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this board

Black boxerbriefs... *drool*
Old 02-05-2007, 12:02 PM   #10
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Butterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging in

ohhh, I second the black boxerbriefs......YUMMY!!!!

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Butterbelly is offline   Reply With Quote