Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 01-31-2007, 08:39 PM   #1
spiderette

spiderette has said some nice things
Default Digital Cameraman with Stuffing Experience needed NYC area

I have a potential stuffing and moderate gain model in the New York City area who is in need of someone to shoot digital photos and videos for her site. She also wants a stuffing encourager to take her out to dinner or prepare foods for her at home. She is single and would prefer someone unattached as well. Male or Female. She DOES NOT want a hard core feeder, someone expecting sexual favors or someone who isn't technically savvy with preparing digital sets.

I know this would be a dream come true for many of you, so do not hesitate to contact us over email (I'm spiderette@stuffer31.com, bossman is stuffer31@stuffer31.com). We are screening all responses for her and we'll be thorough, so only serious inquiries please.
spiderette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 08:55 PM   #2
ZainTheInsane

ZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderette View Post
I have a potential stuffing and moderate gain model in the New York City area who is in need of someone to shoot digital photos and videos for her site. She also wants a stuffing encourager to take her out to dinner or prepare foods for her at home. She is single and would prefer someone unattached as well. Male or Female. She DOES NOT want a hard core feeder, someone expecting sexual favors or someone who isn't technically savvy with preparing digital sets.

I know this would be a dream come true for many of you, so do not hesitate to contact us over email (I'm spiderette@stuffer31.com, bossman is stuffer31@stuffer31.com). We are screening all responses for her and we'll be thorough, so only serious inquiries please.
If NYC wasn't 6 hours away, I would definitely consider it, being single and living in New York...however, I'm not sure I'd be able to make it out regularly enough to make it worth while...
ZainTheInsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 09:26 PM   #3
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This topic is more appropriate for the Weight Board so I've moved the thread.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 12:39 PM   #4
spiderette

spiderette has said some nice things

Thanks for moving, I really wasn't sure where to put it.

Thanks to those of you who replied, for now we have someone, so no more applicants please.
spiderette is offline   Reply With Quote