Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-08-2007, 04:05 PM   #1
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default How did you feel?

I knew I had been gaining since after Halloween. Lots of indulging in candy, donuts, shakes, pizza, ice cream, burgers, cookies, well you get the idea. Not to mention lots of holiday goodies that even included chugging egg nog by the quart. Then, somehow I started drinking weight gain shakes - made with cream they were quick and filling.

Anyway, after Christmas I weighed myself and was surprised I was 274, which I didn't mind since I've been working from home so no one was giving me any grief. Daily I've been indulging with the occassional late night stuff-fest (does anyone else try to see how much they can possibly hold - or just me?). Figured I had gained more since Christmas since I've outgrown all my pants except two pairs of jeans that I had bought way too big (but, now they're skin tight).

Last night after a particularly good feast of pizza, a cake, a couple of shakes, and a couple bags of cookies, I decided I'd weigh in for fun. 302!
Wow, I was shocked and delighted. I'm really getting big.

Feels good and it's fun to see my gut in the mirror sticking out so far. I'm a fat guy now, or official BHM! yippeeee!

Well, just sharing the news. Time for dinner!
AppreSheAte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 07:24 AM   #2
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hey congrats on hitting the 300's.

Since you ask how I feel....I'll shed some light on my own situation. Love is fattening, lol. I have come to this conclusion. I always noticed people got bigger when the coupled up, but I didn't think it was possible. Both fatchicksrockuk and I both have put on weight since moving in together. We will officially be married on Monday...yay. But back to the subject at hand.

I have not been "trying" to gain....it has just been happening. And here in the Uk Caburys makes a candy bar called the Double Decker...and I just can't get enough of them! But other than that, we eat pretty normal I think. Maybe just more settled and sedentary maybe?

When I first moved over to England I was 520ish....that was Dec 13. Today I am 559.7!!!!! Now given, it's probably lots of water weight, but it is still astonishing. I'm not stressing about the weight gain until after the wedding. I have enough in my head right now without stressing about food. Soooo.....by the time I get married I could be heavier.

It's always conflicting for me this....I like feeling the new flesh...and I like struggling to do things....like walk up stairs and put on my left sock....but at the same time those same things piss me off, lol. In the end I do want to slim down...but right now....Im just having fun letting my hair down and not caring. See this is what happens when I stop watching what I eat, lol.....I just go up and up and up and up. (maybe Im a feedee in denial???)

I have posted a few new pics in my group of how chubby Im getting.

But once again I am happy that you have done well for youself and are happy with the numbers
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote