Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-09-2007, 07:50 AM   #1
helen_hauge

helen_hauge has said some nice things
Default Any female Feeders?

My name is Aira and I’m currently developing a documentary for the UK broadcaster Channel Five about Big Handsome Men and female feeders.

North One Television is a London based production company and we have an excellent track record of making superb quality programmes, from documentaries about some of the world’s biggest stars, including Queen and Kylie Minogue to the critically acclaimed and award winning Top Ten series, but also factual documentaries and human interest stories for all the network channels. We are part of the All3Media group and you can check us out at www.northonetv.com and www.all3media.com.

We aim to make an intellectual and insightful film in which we try to understand the enjoyment feeders and feedees get from something that in today’s society is rather frowned upon.

I would therefore love to hear from any female feeders, especially in the UK but also from the US, in order to furhter my research and get the ball rolling.

If anyone would like to get in touch, just drop me an email.
I hope to hear from you.

Many thanks and best wishes,
Aira:-)
helen_hauge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 11:49 AM   #2
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Moved to the Weight Board.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 12:20 PM   #3
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

I think most of the female feeders might hang around the BHM/FFA board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 08:34 PM   #4
lemmink
THE PUMMEL IS COMING

lemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going on

Aw, and I'm in Australia now.

& it could've finally been my chance to shiiiine.
lemmink is offline   Reply With Quote