Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 02-17-2007, 07:12 PM   #1
Observer
Editor/Writer/Commentator

Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Special website referral

There is so much fantasy in weight related stories, especially when it comes to "real" chronicled gains, that I seldom make referrals.

However, unless I'm being completely duped, there are two remarkable progressions in the "files" section of a recently established Yahoo Forum entitled "Her Overweight Ambition," found here

Once you've become a group member click on the "files" section and then look for the following threads:

"Brigit Goes to Florida" - chronicling with pictures and text the gain of a 5-6" coed from 110 to 160

"The Perfect Job" - which seems a little fanciful in its text but does chronicle with pictures a gain from 120-210

Enjoy!
Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 08:20 PM   #2
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sounds totally bogus to me -- her girlfriend is "punishing" her by "making" her gain weight? Uh, no, I don't think so. This is purely the stuff of the stories you have in the Library. But hey, if you dig it, what does it matter?

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 08:28 PM   #3
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

He loves it!
Old 02-17-2007, 09:32 PM   #4
Observer
Editor/Writer/Commentator

Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Tina, I agree with you fully about the gain as punishment for cheating post. It is either total fantasy or total stupidity to submit to such a thing if it even occurred.

However, the "gain as punishment" post is not connected to either of the two stories I listed in the "files" section. The files section is a different area in the group from the member posts section.

Although I have doubts about the $100 an hour job referred to in the second story, the picture progression seems plausible and I thought some might enjoy them.

Last edited by Observer; 02-17-2007 at 09:39 PM.
Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 10:27 PM   #5
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Left The Group

I joined and left that one months ago. I didn't
like the group at all.
Edgar

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote