Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 02-21-2007, 12:42 AM   #26
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Every time I look up, this thread gets...bigger.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 01:20 AM   #27
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

[QUOTE=BPAC;363428]Now now, im no pervert or nothing...lol

I was just sort of noicting that thicker chicks have a bigger bust size, is that becuase of the food they eat? OR is it becuase of there natural body growth? I like boobs as much as the next guy, but I dont drool over them.

* Parpares for the following:

Yeah you do! ALL guys dool over woman's boobs, that's why we have them for guys to look at.

LOL, that's true. But guess what? Im sorry but acting like an ASS over them isn't it.

--------

Im thinking that you must be drooling over them to a certain extent or else you would have noticed that many bbws and ssbbws have small busts. In fact the majority of paysite ssbbw models that I've seen tend to have smallish busts. As the other women have explained here, it's genetic. I've always had a big bust and it gets bigger as I do, cup size as well as back size.

With regard to your comment which I have highlighted in red, I think that must be some weird thing you thought up in your own head, as I cannot imagine any female saying that. In fact... we HAVE them to feed babies.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 01:34 AM   #28
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi Ruby

It would be nice if people put a bare minimum of information in their profiles so we know who we are talking with!!

Is BPAC a male or female name

William

[QUOTE=Ruby Ripples;364015]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPAC View Post
Now now, im no pervert or nothing...lol

I was just sort of noicting that thicker chicks have a bigger bust size, is that becuase of the food they eat? OR is it becuase of there natural body growth? I like boobs as much as the next guy, but I dont drool over them.

Yeah you do! ALL guys dool over woman's boobs, that's why we have them for guys to look at.

LOL, that's true. But guess what? Im sorry but acting like an ASS over them isn't it.

--------

Im thinking that you must be drooling over them to a certain extent or else you would have noticed that many bbws and ssbbws have small busts. In fact the majority of paysite ssbbw models that I've seen tend to have smallish busts. As the other women have explained here, it's genetic. I've always had a big bust and it gets bigger as I do, cup size as well as back size.

With regard to your comment which I have highlighted in red, I think that must be some weird thing you thought up in your own head, as I cannot imagine any female saying that. In fact... we HAVE them to feed babies.
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 01:49 AM   #29
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

[QUOTE=William;364021]Hi Ruby

It would be nice if people put a bare minimum of information in their profiles so we know who we are talking with!!

Is BPAC a male or female name

William

lol the "I like boobs as much as the next guy" part kinda made me assume...
Old 02-21-2007, 05:01 AM   #30
sheilamaxima

sheilamaxima has said some nice things
Default Bigger boobb

Ive noticed i have not gaine so much in cup size but the 34 and 38 of my 34d-34-38 have not felt the 'pinch"!
sheilamaxima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 10:11 AM   #31
MisterGuy

MisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Now now, im no pervert or nothing...lol

--------

So I wont be making another thread, how come some guys look at a thick chick and get inside there head with "I like you, I dont care how you look" they get some, and then they leave.

Or my personal favorite come V-day and they break up with you? Im just pissing myself off. Ima just leave.

I've reread this three times and can make absolutely no sense of it.
MisterGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 10:40 AM   #32
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herin View Post
You must spread some reputation....blah blah blah.

I heart you!!
I repped her for the penis tapping one

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:58 AM   #33
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Women genetically either have breasts that are large in proportion to their body size, or breasts that are small in proportion to their body size. Regardless of body size, their breasts are still going to keep their relative proportions.

I personally have smallish boobs in proportion to my body size (hellooooo, pear), but if you compared mine to someone who was skinny, they'd look huge. If I lost weight, though, they'd maintain their proportions, and I'd still have small boobs in proportion to my body. (My mother was a AAA until she had me. I tease her that that is not a bra size, but a battery size).

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 01:12 PM   #34
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterGuy View Post
read it 3 more times, and you get a free cup of coffee! (just be sure to present your punch card)
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 01:51 PM   #35
bigplaidpants
FAtari

bigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterGuy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
read it 3 more times, and you get a free cup of coffee! (just be sure to present your punch card)
Gosh, guys! Must I explain everything. <looks miffed>

This thread is about a guy who doesn't care about big breasts wondering if you get big breasts when you get fatter! And, the ladies are getting erections just thinking about it.

<uninterested, bigplaidpants turns and heads back to the Lounge to think up songs that start with the letter "P">

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosobear View Post
Fat-desire is ever present not because it is permanent, but because it is always coming back.
My Favorite Flower
bigplaidpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 09:53 PM   #36
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The original post made me feel itchy. Just sayin'.

I mean...ew.

But on the topic, fat or thin I've always had small breasts. Too bad since I, you know, only grew them so that men could take a gander. I really should have done a better job.
Waxwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 10:00 PM   #37
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi

I feel that this post is not nearly bad enough to even be a contender for the Dimension's Hall of Shame!

William

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
The original post made me feel itchy. Just sayin'.

I mean...ew.

But on the topic, fat or thin I've always had small breasts. Too bad since I, you know, only grew them so that men could take a gander. I really should have done a better job.
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 10:04 PM   #38
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by William View Post
Hi

I feel that this post is not nearly bad enough to even be a contender for the Dimension's Hall of Shame!

William
Oh, I'm sure you're right about that. I've not been around long enough to know. I have a morbid desire to read the truly bad ones, though.

If it been well-written it wouldn't have irked quite so much.
Waxwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 10:59 PM   #39
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Now now, im no pervert or nothing...lol.
Right....me neither

Quote:
I was just sort of noicting that thicker chicks have a bigger bust size, is that becuase of the food they eat?
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that's a big NO. My wife and I eat the same foods and her boobs are way bigger than mine. My dogs often get leftovers and neither one of them seem to need a bra either.

Quote:
So I wont be making another thread, .
Darn

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis

Last edited by daddyoh70; 02-21-2007 at 11:06 PM. Reason: tried to add more sarcasm to the "Darn"
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:13 PM   #40
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i've gained at least two cup sizes since i started gaining. big boobs FTW!!!
Old 02-22-2007, 04:55 PM   #41
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvaceousBBWLover View Post
Actually, bust size is genetic just like body size. Some women's weight collects in their mammary glands. Other women's weight collects in their posteriors or in their bellies. And yes, fattening foods will affect a big woman's proportions.
That's quite accurate. I think weight gain possibly means fuller breasts in some women, but not all of them.

I've been up to 170 pounds, and my chest is still convexed!

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 05:13 PM   #42
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
i had manboobs at 140. hell, i had manboobs when i was 12!! guess its just genetics
Old 02-22-2007, 07:31 PM   #43
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegeguy2514 View Post
i had manboobs at 140. hell, i had manboobs when i was 12!! guess its just genetics
I prefer to call mine cherries, since they are so small. I'm not rockin' a bird cage anymore, but I'm sure as hell close.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 07:40 PM   #44
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Absolutely. And so many FAs forget that BBW means "big beautiful woman," not big breasted woman. Many BBWs do not have big boobs and that is also true of the mainstream population.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
That's quite accurate. I think weight gain possibly means fuller breasts in some women, but not all of them.

Old 02-24-2007, 12:49 AM   #45
KerryNation
Inkblot

KerryNation has said some nice things

I've noticed that larger breasted women, like Nadine Jansen, Via Paxton, and Kerry Marie, tend to pack pounds on to their boobs when they gain, but seem to gain the most in the belly area.

Conversely, when big breasted model Autumn Jade lost a bunch of weight, it made her boobs SAG terribly, and lose a lot of their roundness.

Which is what I'm worried will happen to my girl if she loses weight.....
KerryNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 07:36 AM   #46
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnage70 View Post
I've noticed that larger breasted women, like Nadine Jansen, Via Paxton, and Kerry Marie, tend to pack pounds on to their boobs when they gain, but seem to gain the most in the belly area.

Conversely, when big breasted model Autumn Jade lost a bunch of weight, it made her boobs SAG terribly, and lose a lot of their roundness.

Which is what I'm worried will happen to my girl if she loses weight.....

Brace yourself for a shock here...... large breasts cannot defy gravity, at some point they will sag, weight loss, gain, or neither!!!
Old 02-24-2007, 10:03 AM   #47
KerryNation
Inkblot

KerryNation has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Brace yourself for a shock here...... large breasts cannot defy gravity, at some point they will sag, weight loss, gain, or neither!!!

No, I know about the sagging, but it's the loss of shape that worries me. She's actually talked about getting implants to make her boobs more round as is, and what I'm concerned about is that her boobs will lose even more shape as she loses weight......

Anyway, I'd still love her no matter what, but I guess the gist is, I'd love to have another anti weight loss argument to hit her with when she brings up the "d-word"......lol!
KerryNation is offline   Reply With Quote