Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-24-2007, 11:41 PM   #151
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvaceousBBWLover View Post
Actually, I would say she is a paragon of exquisite pulchritude! Love the avatar....and the photograph! Men certainly must be fighting over her.

I'll kiss her first! No, I'll kiss her first!

Wow! I thought my vocabulary was extensive. You sir are eloquent.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 06:50 AM   #152
EtobicokeFA
Proud FA

EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tragdor View Post
well okay let me restate what I ment. I seem to have mispoke myself. A FA may have preference for any area of a woman. Its just that the large majority of non-FA men who have preference for only for large breast or a large rear, do not like large bellies. And the FA acceptance of a larger belly is something which sets up apart from the non-FAs. Again this doesn't mean to be a FA you have to like the belly first and foremost.
Well actually I believe that for most non-fas, if they like large breasts or butts they prefer them on otherwise skinny women. When a FA says that they like large breasts or a large butt they are thinking about large women whose breasts or butt are the most prominent.

"Health is not a body weight, it's a measure of fitness."
EtobicokeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:04 PM   #153
Phalloidium

Phalloidium can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
This is actually an interesting thread (except for that jackass posting pics of boobies and bellies )

I don't like the labelling that goes on more and more in society. If anyone can write a specification on an FA, please post it immediately. Then I can see if I should remove myself from the boards. BUT, then we can start weighing BBWs to determine EXACTLY whether they are BBWs or not.

Boobs, butts, bellies. Yeah, everyone has preferences that catch their eye. I am told as a male, I am much more visually stimulated than the average female. Fine. I love the female form. There are infinite female forms to look at. Females have curves and shapes and movements that males just don't have. It is in that difference (as a heterosexual) that I find my attraction.

With that said, my head turns more and my eyes focus more on the extreme form of female. Larger hips, bigger curves, softer bodies. I would never put a weight on it. It is the beautiful movements of everything together. To me personally, BBW forms are a visual stimulation like fine wine as compared (in general) to the Kool-aid stimulation of a skinny female form.

But, gasp, I do also notice beautiful thinner women. Why? I don't know and don't lose sleep over it. I guess it is not black and white. Maybe the more varied appreciation, the more beauty you can appreciate each day.

I couldn't have said it better.
Phalloidium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:33 PM   #154
DDP

DDP has said some nice things

Getting back to the original question, I like big boobs over big bellies over big butts. Creates a nice layered look. Seriously, if me and and a woman had the right chemistry size wouldn't matter. I've dated 110 to 400 lb women. The big girls that I know got pissed when they've seen me with skinny gals and the skinny girls must've thought I was disparate when they saw me with the larger women. You can't win.

It's funny how when every time someone post "what do you prefer better" it turns into a drawn out politically correct debate. The same big women that criticize guys liking bigger boobs than bellies or what not are the same ones at bbw parties talking about how they can't stand the skinny guys that are usually attracted to the bigger woman. Why not have a thread started by the ladies about skinny vs. thick men? I don't think too many men would lose any sleep.
DDP
DDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:36 PM   #155
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDP View Post
It's funny how when every time someone post "what do you prefer better" it turns into a drawn out politically correct debate. The same big women that criticize guys liking bigger boobs than bellies or what not are the same ones at bbw parties talking about how they can't stand the skinny guys that are usually attracted to the bigger woman. Why not have a thread started by the ladies about skinny vs. thick men? I don't think too many men would lose any sleep.
DDP

Ummmm.... actually I do remember a thread here on the forum about a BHM not liking that some of the BBWs prefer thinner men.....
and there is a thread in the BHM forum about wanting thin FFAs

Point is men have their gripes/preferences, too

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:47 PM   #156
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDP View Post
Getting back to the original question, I like big boobs over big bellies over big butts. Creates a nice layered look. Seriously, if me and and a woman had the right chemistry size wouldn't matter. I've dated 110 to 400 lb women. The big girls that I know got pissed when they've seen me with skinny gals and the skinny girls must've thought I was disparate when they saw me with the larger women. You can't win.

DDP
Nobody said in order for you to be an FA you had to be exclusive...

Green Eyes is right about her comment too. Many BBWs like thin guys, and many BHMs prefer thin girls...

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote