Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-27-2007, 05:59 PM   #51
curvalicious
Rawr!

curvalicious can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescurvalicious can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
I find it can be DELIGHTFUL.
oh it can be ever so AMAZING!
Old 02-28-2007, 03:27 AM   #52
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvalicious View Post
oh it can be ever so AMAZING!
I wish I could call my solo efforts amazing. They are generally short and sweet and to the point. I don't know how I'd get to sleep without them sometimes, but nothing compares to the intensity, duration, and thank God the frequency and general curl-my-toes exquisiteness of an orgasm at the hand (mouth or what have you) of my husband. Since we still live three states away from eachother, our visits typically still begin with us jumping into the sack within 20 minutes of meeting, and the majority of our time is spent horizontal rather than on our feet. It will be interesting to see what kinds of patterns we fall into when we finally live together and simply being together isn't such a novelty.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:31 AM   #53
SchecterFA

SchecterFA can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Hello to the Angels View Post
Jokes aside, maybe someone ought to start a thread on just masturbating-- there's a lot to say on the subject, and I, for one, can't tell you how long I hated myself for it. Part of it was my unwillingness to accept that flagrant passions were okay to have, and not worthy of condemnation. Another part of it was the loneliness that I felt after it occured. The way that nobody spoke of masturbation when I was younger also had an influence on my feelings, as well as conservative religious doctrine (which I was not exposed to, thank God, until I came to college and had already heard more moderate religious perspectives on it-- such as those of BigPlaidPants). And the last part of my self-loathing-- the part most relevant to this board and in fact the reason that finally motivated me to stop lurking-- came from the difficulty I had accepting that the larger female form was not only sexual and private-- it was beautiful and public-- all this, despite the fact that I had been an open FA for some time. My transition away from this former state, which started a year before I stopped lurking, was something like moving from a dark and hidden place of chilly roots (the landscape of an ill-repressed id) to an open plain of heat and light. Things continue to improve, and I have this board to thank in part.
Wow. This is nuts, because it sounds like we have had the exact same experiences regarding personal sexuality.
SchecterFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 11:19 AM   #54
curvalicious
Rawr!

curvalicious can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescurvalicious can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl View Post
I don't know how I'd get to sleep without them sometimes
it's the perfect trick to get me to sleep, it's so much harder to fall asleep without doing so.
Old 02-28-2007, 02:50 PM   #55
TearInYourHand
Mistress Member

TearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions community

haha i love my B.O.B.!!!!!! i have the "magic bullet"!!! little silver thing...it is fabulous. and..haha...i think mine was 20 bucks as well!
Old 02-28-2007, 02:52 PM   #56
SchecterFA

SchecterFA can now change their title

Sex toys scare me.
SchecterFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:39 PM   #57
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

I don't believe in any kind of afterlife, but I would find it informative if, at the end of the road, we were informed of how many times we masturbated. Just as a sort of "Ding! Something to think about" before the dirt nap.

Also, there should be an erotic Salvation army, where you can give your (clean) magazines, toys, dirty novels, naked girl pens, lingerie, etc.
marlowegarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:57 PM   #58
curvalicious
Rawr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TearInYourHand View Post
haha i love my B.O.B.!!!!!! i have the "magic bullet"!!! little silver thing...it is fabulous. and..haha...i think mine was 20 bucks as well!
haha I got the magic bullet free with my dildo purchase
Old 02-28-2007, 03:57 PM   #59
curvalicious
Rawr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchecterFA View Post
Sex toys scare me.
what about them scare you?
Old 02-28-2007, 04:48 PM   #60
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default The Real Thing

Help us, help you, help us bring more meaning to our lives....

Last edited by Spanky; 06-14-2010 at 08:10 PM.
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 07:59 PM   #61
Michelle
Member Schmember

Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
Well, the good news, XGuy, is you can kick masturbation in the balls by just saying no. I've been clean three and a half years now and I've never felt better nor been more productive.
There's no way a hornbate like you can kick the habit. You're fibbin' Mister - fess up to all these innocent people. Otherwise, you're setting them up for failure (and possible high crimes).
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 08:43 PM   #62
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
There's no way a hornbate like you can kick the habit. You're fibbin' Mister - fess up to all these innocent people. Otherwise, you're setting them up for failure (and possible high crimes).
Wait, masturbation is different from jerking off, right?

Of course I'm lying. I hoped Xguy and everyone knew that. I just loved on a thread titled "Kicking shame in the ass" coming up with slogans like "You can kick masturbation in the balls!" and "Together we can lick masturbation!"

Salvador Dali's "The Great Masturbator" (1929, pictured below.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dalithegreatmasturbator.jpg (73.5 KB, 131 views)

Last edited by Santaclear; 03-01-2007 at 08:47 PM.
Santaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 08:59 PM   #63
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There's so much arousing sexual content in this community.. pictures and words.. that I can't help but throw a rod sometimes. That's all. Carry On.
Old 03-02-2007, 03:04 PM   #64
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl View Post
Since we still live three states away from eachother, our visits typically still begin with us jumping into the sack within 20 minutes of meeting, and the majority of our time is spent horizontal rather than on our feet. It will be interesting to see what kinds of patterns we fall into when we finally live together and simply being together isn't such a novelty.
We spent over two years at quite a distance apart, seeing each other about one weekend a month--not getting closer again until after we were engaged. Sadly, living together full time does tend to diminish that urgency. Sex is never bad, but when you are tired and you can always do it tomorrow night, it is way too easy to put it off. But there were a couple of years of transition in between where being able to do stuff whenever we wanted still had a lot of good novelty factor that largely made up for the lack of urgency.

I don't want to mak this sound horrible, I'm not saying it is, just saying that the "we hardly see each other so when we do all we want to do is jump each others bones" stage has its charms!

-Ed