Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-03-2007, 10:46 PM   #26
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonker View Post
Many people fantasize about impossibly huge breasts even, and there are a zillion morphs on the internet which attest to that.
Apparently, even though you are posting this on the weight board, you have some how missed all the morphs and artwork of impossibly fat women.

Quote:
That we want women to put themselves in danger, that we want them to hurt, to undergo the knife? How cruel!
Kind of like the feeders that put their partners health at risk?

Quote:
Your own selfishness!
Again, since this post is on a forum for the discussion of erotic weight gain and feederism, pot may I introduce you to kettle.

I think you mean well. I'm just trying to point out your post is full of unfair generalizations.

I think this sums it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvaceousBBWLover View Post
This is not the first breast vs. belly thread that I have encountered on this board. What I wonder is what is motivating people to write these threads? Is it some personal insecurity perhaps? Is it an unnecessarily deep-seated need to try to control other people's preferences? We are different fat admirers. Some guys like large posteriors. Some guys like large tops. Some guys like enormous bellies. And a few of us like any combination of the above. If you ask me, it really doesn't make a difference what we like as long as we respect the women who are attached to the bellies, breasts and behinds. Frankly, I have to wonder when I see all these debates about whether this body part is sexier than that body part. In all honesty, a woman's sexiest body part is the one we can't see: her BRAIN.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 03:38 AM   #27
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Just for the lovers of impossible large breasts:
http://www.farangdingdong.com/
These girls CAN'T be true!!!

GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 07:54 AM   #28
zonker

Location: The land that I come from is called the Midwest....
zonker can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post

I think you mean well. I'm just trying to point out your post is full of unfair generalizations.
When I realize I'm wrong, I'll admit it.

Thanks for raking me over the coals a little. I think I deserved that.

Crow isn't very tasty, but you've served it to me so nicely.

Have a great day!
zonker is offline   Reply With Quote