Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-18-2007, 06:47 AM   #26
chocolate desire

chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess to once having a secret feeder.
Old 03-18-2007, 07:18 AM   #27
FatKatLuvr
Balance and Infinity

FatKatLuvr can now change their title

Not much of a secret, unless it wasn't that guy you did that episode of Springer with a few years back. As I remember you were served up "naked on a platter", with all the fixings.
FatKatLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 07:55 AM   #28
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Same Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
I confess that I belong to Violet's Yahoo Group, and while I respect her desire to be thinner, I think that she is beautiful just the way she is. I think you have one of the greatest collection of photos out of all the groups I belong to.
I wasn't EVEN going to respond to her post. I'm glad to know that
I'm not the only one who feels that way about her. FA's have feelings, too.
The world thinks we're perverted for adoring fat women. GOD, in JESUS' name,
I pray, please send me a fat woman who does not think I'm a pervert for being
an FA!!!
Really, though, in consideration of FA's feelings, she should change the name of her Yahoo group so FA's would not be inappropriately attracted
to her.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 09:07 AM   #29
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hey, I know FAs have feelings! I wasn't saying that I'm trying to pull the wool over anyones eyes. Believe me, I may WANT to be "thinner", but what I want and what I get are two entirely different things! LOL I may not get bigger, but I sincerely doubt I'll get any smaller.

And, for the record, I didn't pick the name of that group, someone else started it for me. I would have picked something a bit different.

Either way, I enjoy putting the pictures out there, and I hope everyone continues to enjoy them as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
I wasn't EVEN going to respond to her post. I'm glad to know that
I'm not the only one who feels that way about her. FA's have feelings, too.
The world thinks we're perverted for adoring fat women. GOD, in JESUS' name,
I pray, please send me a fat woman who does not think I'm a pervert for being
an FA!!!
Really, though, in consideration of FA's feelings, she should change the name of her Yahoo group so FA's would not be inappropriately attracted
to her.
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 10:05 AM   #30
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Question...... I consider myself a feedee/foodee without the weight gain..I can't gain for health reasons...

Does that make me a tease?
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 10:08 AM   #31
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Feedee/Foodee without the weight gain??? The drool has just retracted back into my mouth! (what a lovely image)
.. that doesn't make you a tease because no one should really be putting those expectations on you to begin with.

I need to think of one of these ..
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 10:09 AM   #32
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
Feedee/Foodee without the weight gain??? .
I like to eat..lol..and I like it when a guy likes it that I like to eat.

That's a lot of its..LOL
Old 03-18-2007, 10:13 AM   #33
chocolate desire

chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatKatLuvr View Post
Not much of a secret, unless it wasn't that guy you did that episode of Springer with a few years back. As I remember you were served up "naked on a platter", with all the fixings.
LOL I never even knew that guy until we flew to tape the show. So nope he was not my secret feeder.I also confess at times I miss him.
Old 03-18-2007, 03:33 PM   #34
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
Hey, I know FAs have feelings! I wasn't saying that I'm trying to pull the wool over anyones eyes. Believe me, I may WANT to be "thinner", but what I want and what I get are two entirely different things! LOL I may not get bigger, but I sincerely doubt I'll get any smaller.

And, for the record, I didn't pick the name of that group, someone else started it for me. I would have picked something a bit different.

Either way, I enjoy putting the pictures out there, and I hope everyone continues to enjoy them as well.
Thanks, Violet, for setting the record straight. I still like you and still
think you're cute, too.

Old 03-18-2007, 04:17 PM   #35
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Not a problem. All that aside, this thread is for confessions... that was (one of) my secret confession (wanting to be thinner).... there's no guarantee it will happen!! LOL But, I'm not secretly trying to "fool" any one by any means. I'm happy with myself, as is...right this moment, but a girl can dream, can't she??

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Thanks, Violet, for setting the record straight. I still like you and still
think you're cute, too.

Last edited by Violet_Beauregard; 03-18-2007 at 04:19 PM.
Old 03-18-2007, 04:39 PM   #36
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Dream!

Quote:
Not a problem. All that aside, this thread is for confessions... that was (one of) my secret confession (wanting to be thinner).... there's no guarantee it will happen!! LOL But, I'm not secretly trying to "fool" any one by any means. I'm happy with myself, as is...right this moment, but a girl can dream, can't she??
Yes, Violet, of course you can dream. You have the right to be your
own person and I respect that right. I'm not from Ohio, so I wouldn't stand a chance with you, anyway. Hahaha, besides, what kind of INSANE woman would want me? Surely not the ever-so-adorable and SANE, Violet Beauregard. HUGGZZ

Old 03-18-2007, 05:11 PM   #37
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Edible undies. I'm curious what they're made of and what they taste like. (Watched Larry David eat a pair yesterday in a Curb Your Enthusiasm episode.)
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 07:14 PM   #38
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday View Post
Edible undies. I'm curious what they're made of and what they taste like. (Watched Larry David eat a pair yesterday in a Curb Your Enthusiasm episode.)
Think fruit roll-ups and you're just about there.
Old 03-18-2007, 07:19 PM   #39
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Maybe there's something in the water because I have Misty's and Ashmama's affliction of bottomless pit over the past week.

It happens from time to time. Nothing to worry about or get overly excited about... lol.

And I'm with the other girls about that "where is the feeder when you want him?" feeling. Sometimes you just need ice cream or a cake and it's not here.

I have a fantasy about a guy who keeps me happy with restaurant gift cards. Like... a replenishable DunkinDonuts card so I can get my tea and sandwich at will. Olive Garden cards so my friends and I can eat up when we're out and about, etc. Friendlys gift cards so I can have Fribbles and Orange Freezes all summer long. Oooo, fun!
Old 03-18-2007, 07:20 PM   #40
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Think fruit roll-ups and you're just about there.
Sticky! I'm not sure if that's good or not.

ETA: In a horizontal position, fruit roll ups might be kind of cardboardy and hard to swallow. I'm not sure I'd want to hear hurking coming from that direction.

Last edited by rainyday; 03-18-2007 at 07:24 PM.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 07:22 PM   #41
Violet_Beauregard

Oh now THAT is an idea.... wow.... I am no longer asking for gifts... just give me gift CARDS.... BRAVO! GREAT idea!!

Quote:
I have a fantasy about a guy who keeps me happy with restaurant gift cards. Like... a replenishable DunkinDonuts card so I can get my tea and sandwich at will. Olive Garden cards so my friends and I can eat up when we're out and about, etc. Friendlys gift cards so I can have Fribbles and Orange Freezes all summer long. Oooo, fun!
Old 03-18-2007, 07:26 PM   #42
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Oh now THAT is an idea.... wow.... I am no longer asking for gifts... just give me gift CARDS.... BRAVO! GREAT idea!!
eh eh eh.... back of the line, lady!!!

Old 03-18-2007, 07:30 PM   #43
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday View Post
Sticky! I'm not sure if that's good or not.

ETA: In a horizontal position, fruit roll ups might be kind of cardboardy and hard to swallow. I'm not sure I'd want to hear hurking coming from that direction.
LMFFAO
Old 03-18-2007, 07:31 PM   #44
Violet_Beauregard

AWWWWW.... can't I be your new best friend and take a cut????

Quote:
eh eh eh.... back of the line, lady!!!

Old 03-18-2007, 07:31 PM   #45
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Hell yeah..if someone wants to send me restaurant cards..I'd totally take pictures of me eating the food..LMFAO

Old 03-18-2007, 07:34 PM   #46
MisticalMisty

Quote:
AWWWWW.... can't I be your new best friend and take a cut????
Come on ladies..there has to be enough feeders to go around..LOL
Old 03-18-2007, 07:37 PM   #47
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post

Who are willing to put their money where my mouth is??? Not lots, but there are a few.

Plus in all fairness, I've always been clear that I'm not into intentional gaining, just eating.

I need to maintain my girlish figure, and it's not done with salad alone!!

Last edited by AnnMarie; 03-18-2007 at 07:40 PM.
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 07:41 PM   #48
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Who are willing to put their money where my mouth is??? Not lots, but there are a few.

Plus in all fairness, I've always been clear that I'm not into intentional gaining, just eating.

Yeah..I mentioned that to a few posts back..but it makes me feel like a tease..I'm not....I love to eat..
Old 03-18-2007, 07:44 PM   #49
Violet_Beauregard

I'm not a feeder, but I'd take the pictures for the guy...what the hell.....

Quote:
Hell yeah..if someone wants to send me restaurant cards..I'd totally take pictures of me eating the food..LMFAO

We just gotta find them first!! LOL

Quote:

Ain't it the truth!! I'm a carb girl myself.....

Quote:
Old 03-18-2007, 09:04 PM   #50
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Maybe there's something in the water because I have Misty's and Ashmama's affliction of bottomless pit over the past week.

It happens from time to time. Nothing to worry about or get overly excited about... lol.

And I'm with the other girls about that "where is the feeder when you want him?" feeling. Sometimes you just need ice cream or a cake and it's not here.

Letsee... DunkinDonuts.. Olive Garden.. Friendlys.. What about Sonic? Applebees? Panda Express?
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote