Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-21-2007, 10:19 AM   #1
babydave

babydave has said some nice things
Default 'Padding'

This is one of my first posts, i have been visiting this site for a while and been intersested in reading about padding and pretending to be fat by stuffing clothes with pillows, blankets etc to make yourself look fat. I have been doing this for years now and would welcome anyone's contributions to how they 'pad' themselves as i am always looking for new ideas.
babydave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 02:23 PM   #2
ZainTheInsane

ZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 club

Don't we already have a thread that covers this?
ZainTheInsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 02:25 PM   #3
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZainTheInsane View Post
Don't we already have a thread that covers this?
One that he posted in, no less- before making this thread.
Old 03-22-2007, 02:42 PM   #4
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That one turned farcical though (for legitimate reasons). Maybe he just wants a fresh start.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:40 AM   #5
babydave

Thankyou
The other thread didnt seem to be takng it seriously. I was only wondering if people ad other ideas of how to pad and what they use.
Old 03-23-2007, 07:17 AM   #6
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i used to do it, but i havent lately. i used a 2x tshirt, a 2x pair of bottoms, pillows from my bed, pillows from my couch, and some towels.

funny thing is, when i first did it, i used a pair of pajama pants i had, and a L tshirt. now both the pants and the shirt are almost too small for me to wear. maybe one day the 2x stuff im using to pad will actually fit me.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:27 PM   #7
babydave

yeah i use pillows and duvets things like that.only sometimes it doesn look very realistic, not the right shape. i usually use a bathing suit to keep it all held in place and to make sure nothing falls out.i recently bought a womens slimming suit and this keeps everything held in and helps with the shape issue.