Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-23-2007, 03:53 PM   #301
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
That's a half order of cheese fries..a full order takes up the same amount of space as that giant hamburger. I could go for about 4 orders of cheese fries right now..lol

I think it's getting close to dinner.
slobber inducing.

mmmmm.
Old 03-23-2007, 04:01 PM   #302
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You know you're a fat girl who dates FAs when you get a booboo on your belly, and the potential that someone is going to be seeing said belly before the scratch goes away gives you an "ohhh noooooooooo, of all the places!!!!" feeling.

Old 03-23-2007, 04:03 PM   #303
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
You know you're a fat girl who dates FAs when you get a booboo on your belly, and the potential that someone is going to be seeing said belly before the scratch goes away gives you an "ohhh noooooooooo, of all the places!!!!" feeling.

Had that! I was baking cookies one time and bumped up against a hot cookie sheet with just a sliver of belly out. It was painful, but all I could think of was how un-cute it'd be when my boy was over.
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 04:16 PM   #304
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Confessions? Ok...

I confess that someone told me yesterday that my ass and breasts look bigger and I totally dug it like I was being complimented hardcore. I think that makes me a Authentic Fat Girl™.*

Though in the same conversation I heard "you're so heavy on top of me!". That makes him an Authentic Fat Admirer™.

*I'm not implying if one does not desire weight gain they aren't authentic. If you thought that, chill out, ok? :P
activistfatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 04:19 PM   #305
bigplaidpants
FAtari

bigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I heard Eskimo Joes has gone to pot..but there is a place here in Tulsa called Ron's..HOLY CRAP I'm posting pictures of the food.

Seriously..you guys come over..lol

....well.....since I haven't been to Eskimo Joes in 15 years, it certainly had plenty of time to head south.

But, the whole point was the cheese fries....and it looks like you've found an apt replacement.

Bon appetit! I'm full from eating bbq wings and pizza.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosobear View Post
Fat-desire is ever present not because it is permanent, but because it is always coming back.
My Favorite Flower
bigplaidpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 04:20 PM   #306
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigplaidpants View Post
....well.....since I haven't been to Eskimo Joes in 15 years, it certainly had plenty of time to head south.

But, the whole point was the cheese fries....and it looks like you've found an apt replacement.

Bon appetit! I'm full from eating bbq wings and pizza.
Those are pictures from the past..I'm having jalapeños with nachos tonight..LOL I guess I needed some spice in my life or something..lol

Those cheese fries are food orgasm inducing..lol
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 04:22 PM   #307
bigplaidpants
FAtari

bigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
<pulls collar in and out to fan himself.....pauses.....then calls to his wife....logs offline>

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosobear View Post
Fat-desire is ever present not because it is permanent, but because it is always coming back.
My Favorite Flower
bigplaidpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 04:24 PM   #308
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigplaidpants View Post
<pulls collar in and out to fan himself.....pauses.....then calls to his wife....logs offline>
*sigh*..story of my life..I turn em on..and send them on their way..LMFAO

Kidding

Have fun with the wife...*sigh* at least someone's getting some chub lovin tonight..
Old 03-23-2007, 04:29 PM   #309
novaviking

Quote:
Those are pictures from the past..I'm having jalapeños with nachos tonight..LOL I guess I needed some spice in my life or something..lol

I love setting aside one evening a week when I eat a number of things considered "bad" . . . burger and fries w/ a pizza, or fettucine alfredo and chocolate cake. So many, combinations to choose from.
Old 03-23-2007, 04:30 PM   #310
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
I confess that someone told me yesterday that my ass and breasts look bigger and I totally dug it like I was being complimented hardcore. I think that makes me a Authentic Fat Girl™.*

Though in the same conversation I heard "you're so heavy on top of me!". That makes him an Authentic Fat Admirer™.
That deserves a big sitcom woooooOOOOOO!
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 06:49 PM   #311
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess..... I just ate an entire box of Girl Scout Cookies... thin mints...... in about an hour..... OMG.... they were sooooo good.......

I think I may be slipping into a coma.
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 07:04 PM   #312
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
I confess..... I just ate an entire box of Girl Scout Cookies... thin mints...... in about an hour..... OMG.... they were sooooo good.......
I soooo can't blame you. Those things are AMAZING.
Old 03-23-2007, 08:16 PM   #313
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I confess that someone told me yesterday that my ass and breasts look bigger and I totally dug it like I was being complimented hardcore. I think that makes me a Authentic Fat Girl™.
I died when I saw "TradeMark". Awesome confession, Hooah!
Old 03-24-2007, 03:43 PM   #314
fatterisbetter

fatterisbetter can now change their title

Yup, I'm a bottomless pit too! I already start thinking about the next meal while I am finishing up my current meal. And it's mostly junk and fast food! Just take today. There I am stuffing my face with a kingsized double whopper meal, next thing I know I am going thru the Starbucks Drive thru for a big Vanilla milkshake for dessert and now, three hours later I am getting ready to go grab a couple of corn dogs and maybe a few cookies. No wonder I have put roll on top of my rolls lately!
fatterisbetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 04:21 PM   #315
MisticalMisty

I'm starving..I feel like I'm going to waste away until payday gets here and I can get some decent food into the house.

Curse you getting paid once a month..lol
Old 03-24-2007, 05:43 PM   #316
MisticalMisty

Quote:
I'm starving..I feel like I'm going to waste away until payday gets here and I can get some decent food into the house.

Curse you getting paid once a month..lol
I'm finally full..I'm not sure I've felt full in a month with the whole bottom less pit thing..hopefully I'll stay full for tonight..I had 2 plates of nachos and 2 double quarter pounders.

If this keeps up...I'm going to need an appetite suppressant..lol CRAP
Old 03-24-2007, 05:58 PM   #317
pickleman357
Christian/Fattism Solider

pickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this board

I have a confession.... I haven't been on these boards in a while and now I'm kicking myself for it because here we have basically 16 pages and counting of beautiful women confessing that they want to do beautiful things. God only knows what else I've missed!

I'm chaining myself to this website, I swear.......
pickleman357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 06:16 PM   #318
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Though in the same conversation I heard "you're so heavy on top of me!". That makes him an Authentic Fat Admirer™. [/COLOR]
Only if he said it with a smile...

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 07:03 PM   #319
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
Only if he said it with a smile...
Exactly! A huge smile and saucer plate eyes. That's what we're talking about, ladies. MMMHMMM.
activistfatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 07:08 PM   #320
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Exactly! A huge smile and saucer plate eyes. That's what we're talking about, ladies. MMMHMMM.
Oh man, I LOVE those saucer plate eyes.... it's like they have to open them wider to try to get you to fit in their range of vision... so it's like, sexy hot that someone is looking at you like that, and sexy hot in the "I'm so fat I don't fit in his eyes!!" thing. It's cool.

Man, I thought I'd be getting saucer plate eyes this weekend, but looks as though the window has passed. Boo hiss.
Old 03-24-2007, 07:11 PM   #321
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post

Man, I thought I'd be getting saucer plate eyes this weekend, but looks as though the window has passed. Boo hiss.
Yeah..for me too..DAMMIT

I hope I get some chub lovin' soon..lol..or the very least an offer for some chub lovin' LOL
Old 03-24-2007, 07:23 PM   #322
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Saucer plate eyes...... oh god.... they are great..... *sigh* I had saucer plate eyes on Wednesday......

You can never get them enough, ya know?
Old 03-24-2007, 07:28 PM   #323
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dammit you guys! I want saucer plate eyes in the worst way now...
Old 03-24-2007, 07:30 PM   #324
Violet_Beauregard

Here.... picture your favorite FA....... How's that???

Pfft... nah... not the same.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
Dammit you guys! I want saucer plate eyes in the worst way now...
Old 03-24-2007, 07:34 PM   #325
Ash
Smash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
Here.... picture your favorite FA....... How's that???

Pfft... nah... not the same.....
Not the same, indeed.