Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2007, 06:14 AM   #126
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixfa View Post
The rest of the message is not intended for the sensitive, thus obfuscated with ROT-13.

*Gibberish*
Translated:

Quote:
Regarding the use of the word 'overfed', I have to say that I do not believe that there is such a huge difference between animals and humans when it comes to consumption of available food. I believe that the urge to eat is even greater than the sexual desire and food is more available than sex. It can be legally purchased everywhere in the world and purchasing it is not connected to a social shame as purchasing sex (in some places).

IMHO, despite the absence of force feeders, feeding bags, hoses, etc, I believe that a large share of adults who are fat in Western countries (and of course also some non-Western countries, increasingly) have in a way been overfed.

If I happen to see a queue of mobile feeding pens (they are also known as 'cars') in the drive in to a fast food restaurant, I have a hard time escaping the idea that the people inside the feeding pens are fattening themselves due to habits, urges, and environments that are beyond their control and/or understanding. This is especially true if the restaurant is empty (except for the personnel and maybe some homeless and carless dude) while the queue in the drive in lane is longish. Yes, superficially these people are sitting in the feeding pens voluntarily but I believe that there are more to the story.

I seriously question the idea that adults have full control of their eating and exercise habits, especially as it's hard for adult or adolescent humans to break set habits and many habits are formed in childhood, partly due to circumstances that the individual has no control whatsoever over.

I have to say that I really love the conservative "let's have more personal responsibility" approach to combating obesity. The reason that I like it is that I am totally convinced that it is completely ineffective and will never produce anything but failure.

I believe that these things become much more in your face, if you relocate to a society which has a more fattening environment than the one where you grew up. I believe that it is quite visible for some Asians who visit Europe or USA and also certainly is for Europeans who visit the USA.

When, I arrived to the US for the first time a few years ago, I saw some things and behaviors that when you compared to the society where I grew up, they were was so bizarre and unbelievably fattening that I would really not have been any less surprised if I had seen a group of people suddenly brandishing XXL sized feed bags, filling them with french fries and putting them on their faces.

I lived in a suburban community where only rubes and homeless people would walk anywhere. I used to bicycle as there were good pretty bike lanes, bike paths, and bike overpasses/underpasses. Every once in a while, some people saw fit to open their car windows and shout out their disapproval. I am not sure exactly why, maybe just some teenagers who were proud of a newly obtained driver's license and the fact that they would never again walk or bike anywhere. To me, many restaurant menus and shop/mall product ranges looked as they would have been partly designed by feeders, or alternatively, almost all retailers were pragmatic businessmen who simply were satisfying the demands from a large population of feedees. Despite all this, the great majority of people seemed to be either completely or partly unaware of what was going on and what they themselves were a part of. Some people were of course not fat even in this environment, either due to genetic marvel, or then they just had a different upbringing/habits, or they were just very disciplined and careful with regards to food and going to the gym regularly. I wold guess that the community where I lived were about average with 30% of adults obese (BMI 30+) and a little over half overweight.

One thing I remember with fondness is my first confrontation with suburban physical laziness, it was in the beginning of my stay in the US. I had been asked to drink a cup of coffee after work by one of the BBWs in the office where I worked, possibly because I was the only out of the closet FA in that office. I never discussed my fat preference with the girl so I still to this day don't know whether she knew that I was an FA, as I don't know how much gossip there were in the office about me. Anyway, we had agreed to meet at a parking lot and as it was quite close to my home and being an European rube, I just walked there. She was waiting in her car, I entered her car and we agreed to go to a coffee place across the street and maybe a little over 100 yards down the street. I assumed that we would walk there and opened the door, as to go out. My expectation was in part built on the fact that I have read a story somewhere about a fat American girls eating salads at first dates in order to hide their eating habits. I assumed that, she probably would prefer to hide her sedentariness and I didn't want to cause embarrassment for her. Also, I did not really think that she would be that sedentary, so I assumed that we would walk.

She said something like "No, let's drive!". This moment is forever etched into my mind. It was not just what she said but the way she said it. She said it like it was a completely strange and out of the question to walk such a long distance when we were already sitting in a car. To me, she could just as well had said "No, let's take my mobile feeding pen instead, I am afraid to burn a gram of my expensive body fat if we walk". Of course, I am (and was) pretty damn sure that she didn't even think about her body fat when she said that. To her, it was just natural to drive. It frustrated me because I would have liked to compliment her for her obesity and sedentary lifestyle. However, despite being an extreme fat fetishist I understood that she would just totally freak out if I said something like that so I just bite my tongue. We went to the coffee place and I politely discussed non-obesity related topics with her for a couple of hours. We didn't meet outside of work again due to issues that were not related to fat.

After this occurrence, I made it a hobby to try to spot the shortest distances driven by BBWs. The shortest I ever saw was performed at the parking lot of small shopping center by a very large SSBBW who had parked outside a Long's drugs and drove to a shop that was four small shops away, she drove past a hair dresser, an optician and a camera store and the purpose of the drive was obviously just to transport her huge body.

I met some European expats on a daily basis and a not too infrequent topic of discussion was the incredibly fattening habits of Americans. I remember one day when a guy came into the office where I worked, he was a bit shaken and shocked and shouted (in an uncommon European language that no American can understand a tiny bit of) "Just go to that lard house, buy bigger pants and a new belt!". I asked what was the matter and he explained that he had been to some restaurant and he claimed that he had been served a plate of some food (I think it was some beef + accessories) that in his opinion was very close to pure lard. I don't remember the chain but I believe it was called Denny's. I was secretly a bit amused by this and decided to make a little inspection of the restaurant in question. I spotted one regular SSBBW (employee) and one huge SSBBW (restaurant/shift manager) who I believe was also the fattest woman I had ever seen at that point. I was not disappointed but I didn't make any more visits to that restaurant chain, so I don't know how common it was to see people like that there.

As an FA who admires <insert your favorite adjective to describe someboy who is fat at least partly because of her eating> BBWs, I did of course not mind seeing that people were meticulously fattening themselves, with the exception of those who had trouble walking or was unable to walk. I have never really seen such people in Europe, oh wait, now I remember that I once saw a huge woman that could barely walk on a train station in Germany but she wasn't eating in public. Anyway, I was always a little bit troubled (but also fascinated and ashamed of it) whenever I saw a woman in the too fat to walk or barely able to walk category munching on some fattening junk food (did not happen often but I saw it a couple of times).

What bothered me quite a bit and what still bothers me is what I would call the wall of absolute denial, unawareness, and the hypocrisy. The culture and environment seemed like it in almost every little detail had been designed to make people fat but the ideal was still to be thin (same ideal as we have in Europe). Of course, the same issues are present in Europe as well but not to the same degree. The gap between ideal and reality is big but not as huge as in the US. I am not a psychologist but it's my hypothesis that this gap is the very reason that people get eating disorders. The denial also bothered me.

When I talk about denial, I am referring to the fact that for example the woman who didn't want to walk 100 yards, most probably didn't think of herself as extremely sedentary, which she from any reasonable objective standpoint was, at least IMHO.

Tip: Don't use a cipher to try and hide the fact that you're an ignorant asshole.

Last edited by Blackjack; 03-31-2007 at 06:24 AM.
Old 03-31-2007, 06:23 AM   #127
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1. It's not denial, it's shame. Most fat people are mortified by their size.

2. There are a million things to say about your post, but the main one is: if you're an extreme fetishist who enjoys our 'fattening American lifestyle' then shut up and enjoy it.
Old 03-31-2007, 06:30 AM   #128
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

People often believe what they want to believe. I believe that you will cling obstinantly to your image of obesity and its causes despite any evidence to the contrary so I'm not going to go out of my way here. But let me just point this out: you met a woman, the woman had a salad but you insist it was only to fool you, yet she didn't care to fool you at all when she hautily insisted on driving instead of walking. And from this experience, you've concluded that society as a whole must be ___your rabid fantasy here___. It's irresponsible but that's okay. I realize your behavior is instictive and impulsive and it feeds something inside of you that is insatiable. It's like that stereotype of people from France being rude. Somebody met a few rude French people on the streets of Paris, therefore the French must be rude people. You slowed down traffic by warbling along the road on your bike and the people yelled out their windows at you angrily so that must mean they're all lazy feedbaggers, bla bla bla. You display a pattern of thinking that is obviously driven by your desires which have graduated to blind obsession given your posts and questions up to date, therefore I find it very hard to take anything you say seriously or to bother trying to correct you. Your understanding of it would be as muddled and unintellible as the post I'm responding to unless you have the skills to interpret it properly. It's clear you don't. You should know that your fetish has hindered your ability to think clearly even if you are unaware of it.

Quote:
Yes, it does sound a little bit like that and although I myself happen to enjoy the word I wasn't entirely happy with it when I wrote it because my survey was intended for the public, not my diary. I tried to come up with an alternative but my limited English vocabulary could not find an unambigous replacement, so I decided to leave it like that. Probably, my judgement was a bit influenced by my own affinity for the word.

Instead, I decided to add an explanation in the beginning of the text:
"When I say overfed, I mean those whose obesity is at least partly caused, maintained, or increased by eating habits."
in order to try to explain to the reader that I did not have force feeding in my mind. In addition, I added Question 5, in order to get some input on whether there are some better and more polite word. In retrospect, I should probably have made up a home made acronym instead as it seems that the word was too loaded to begin with.

The rest of the message is not intended for the sensitive, thus obfuscated with ROT-13.

Ertneqvat gur hfr bs gur jbeq 'biresrq', V unir gb fnl gung V qb abg oryvrir gung gurer vf fhpu n uhtr qvssrerapr orgjrra navznyf naq uhznaf jura vg pbzrf gb pbafhzcgvba bs ninvynoyr sbbq. V oryvrir gung gur hetr gb rng vf rira terngre guna gur frkhny qrfver naq sbbq vf zber ninvynoyr guna frk. Vg pna or yrtnyyl chepunfrq rireljurer va gur jbeyq naq chepunfvat vg vf abg pbaarpgrq gb n fbpvny funzr nf chepunfvat frk (va fbzr cynprf).

VZUB, qrfcvgr gur nofrapr bs sbepr srrqref, srrqvat ontf, ubfrf, rgp, V oryvrir gung n ynetr funer bs nqhygf jub ner sng va Jrfgrea pbhagevrf (naq bs pbhefr nyfb fbzr aba-Jrfgrea pbhagevrf, vapernfvatyl) unir va n jnl orra biresrq.

Vs V unccra gb frr n dhrhr bs zbovyr srrqvat craf (gurl ner nyfb xabja nf 'pnef') va gur qevir va gb n snfg sbbq erfgnhenag, V unir n uneq gvzr rfpncvat gur vqrn gung gur crbcyr vafvqr gur srrqvat craf ner snggravat gurzfryirf qhr gb unovgf, hetrf, naq raivebazragf gung ner orlbaq gurve pbageby naq/be haqrefgnaqvat. Guvf vf rfcrpvnyyl gehr vs gur erfgnhenag vf rzcgl (rkprcg sbe gur crefbaary naq znlor fbzr ubzryrff naq pneyrff qhqr) juvyr gur dhrhr va gur qevir va ynar vf ybatvfu. Lrf, fhcresvpvnyyl gurfr crbcyr ner fvggvat va gur srrqvat craf ibyhagnevyl ohg V oryvrir gung gurer ner zber gb gur fgbel.

V frevbhfyl dhrfgvba gur vqrn gung nqhygf unir shyy pbageby bs gurve rngvat naq rkrepvfr unovgf, rfcrpvnyyl nf vg'f uneq sbe nqhyg be nqbyrfprag uhznaf gb oernx frg unovgf naq znal unovgf ner sbezrq va puvyqubbq, cnegyl qhr gb pvephzfgnaprf gung gur vaqvivqhny unf ab pbageby jungfbrire bire.

V unir gb fnl gung V ernyyl ybir gur pbafreingvir "yrg'f unir zber crefbany erfcbafvovyvgl" nccebnpu gb pbzongvat borfvgl. Gur ernfba gung V yvxr vg vf gung V nz gbgnyyl pbaivaprq gung vg vf pbzcyrgryl varssrpgvir naq jvyy arire cebqhpr nalguvat ohg snvyher.

V oryvrir gung gurfr guvatf orpbzr zhpu zber va lbhe snpr, vs lbh erybpngr gb n fbpvrgl juvpu unf n zber snggravat raivebazrag guna gur bar jurer lbh terj hc. V oryvrir gung vg vf dhvgr ivfvoyr sbe fbzr Nfvnaf jub ivfvg Rhebcr be HFN naq nyfb pregnvayl vf sbe Rhebcrnaf jub ivfvg gur HFN.

Jura, V neevirq gb gur HF sbe gur svefg gvzr n srj lrnef ntb, V fnj fbzr guvatf naq orunivbef gung jura lbh pbzcnerq gb gur fbpvrgl jurer V terj hc, gurl jrer jnf fb ovmneer naq haoryvrinoyl snggravat gung V jbhyq ernyyl abg unir orra nal yrff fhecevfrq vs V unq frra n tebhc bs crbcyr fhqqrayl oenaqvfuvat KKY fvmrq srrq ontf, svyyvat gurz jvgu serapu sevrf naq chggvat gurz ba gurve snprf.

V yvirq va n fhoheona pbzzhavgl jurer bayl ehorf naq ubzryrff crbcyr jbhyq jnyx naljurer. V hfrq gb ovplpyr nf gurer jrer tbbq cerggl ovxr ynarf, ovxr cnguf, naq ovxr birecnffrf/haqrecnffrf. Rirel bapr va n juvyr, fbzr crbcyr fnj svg gb bcra gurve pne jvaqbjf naq fubhg bhg gurve qvfnccebiny. V nz abg fher rknpgyl jul, znlor whfg fbzr grrantref jub jrer cebhq bs n arjyl bognvarq qevire'f yvprafr naq gur snpg gung gurl jbhyq arire ntnva jnyx be ovxr naljurer. Gb zr, znal erfgnhenag zrahf naq fubc/znyy cebqhpg enatrf ybbxrq nf gurl jbhyq unir orra cnegyl qrfvtarq ol srrqref, be nygreangviryl, nyzbfg nyy ergnvyref jrer centzngvp ohfvarffzra jub fvzcyl jrer fngvfslvat gur qrznaqf sebz n ynetr cbchyngvba bs srrqrrf. Qrfcvgr nyy guvf, gur terng znwbevgl bs crbcyr frrzrq gb or rvgure pbzcyrgryl be cnegyl hanjner bs jung jnf tbvat ba naq jung gurl gurzfryirf jrer n cneg bs. Fbzr crbcyr jrer bs pbhefr abg sng rira va guvf raivebazrag, rvgure qhr gb trargvp zneiry, be gura gurl whfg unq n qvssrerag hcoevatvat/unovgf, be gurl jrer whfg irel qvfpvcyvarq naq pnershy jvgu ertneqf gb sbbq naq tbvat gb gur tlz erthyneyl. V jbyq thrff gung gur pbzzhavgl jurer V yvirq jrer nobhg nirentr jvgu 30% bs nqhygf borfr (OZV 30+) naq n yvggyr bire unys birejrvtug.

Bar guvat V erzrzore jvgu sbaqarff vf zl svefg pbasebagngvba jvgu fhoheona culfvpny ynmvarff, vg jnf va gur ortvaavat bs zl fgnl va gur HF. V unq orra nfxrq gb qevax n phc bs pbssrr nsgre jbex ol bar bs gur OOJf va gur bssvpr jurer V jbexrq, cbffvoyl orpnhfr V jnf gur bayl bhg bs gur pybfrg SN va gung bssvpr. V arire qvfphffrq zl sng cersrerapr jvgu gur tvey fb V fgvyy gb guvf qnl qba'g xabj jurgure fur xarj gung V jnf na SN, nf V qba'g xabj ubj zhpu tbffvc gurer jrer va gur bssvpr nobhg zr. Naljnl, jr unq nterrq gb zrrg ng n cnexvat ybg naq nf vg jnf dhvgr pybfr gb zl ubzr naq orvat na Rhebcrna ehor, V whfg jnyxrq gurer. Fur jnf jnvgvat va ure pne, V ragrerq ure pne naq jr nterrq gb tb gb n pbssrr cynpr npebff gur fgerrg naq znlor n yvggyr bire 100 lneqf qbja gur fgerrg. V nffhzrq gung jr jbhyq jnyx gurer naq bcrarq gur qbbe, nf gb tb bhg. Zl rkcrpgngvba jnf va cneg ohvyg ba gur snpg gung V unir ernq n fgbel fbzrjurer nobhg n sng Nzrevpna tveyf rngvat fnynqf ng svefg qngrf va beqre gb uvqr gurve rngvat unovgf. V nffhzrq gung, fur cebonoyl jbhyq cersre gb uvqr ure frqragnevarff naq V qvqa'g jnag gb pnhfr rzoneenffzrag sbe ure. Nyfb, V qvq abg ernyyl guvax gung fur jbhyq or gung frqragnel, fb V nffhzrq gung jr jbhyq jnyx.

Fur fnvq fbzrguvat yvxr "Ab, yrg'f qevir!". Guvf zbzrag vf sberire rgpurq vagb zl zvaq. Vg jnf abg whfg jung fur fnvq ohg gur jnl fur fnvq vg. Fur fnvq vg yvxr vg jnf n pbzcyrgryl fgenatr naq bhg bs gur dhrfgvba gb jnyx fhpu n ybat qvfgnapr jura jr jrer nyernql fvggvat va n pne. Gb zr, fur pbhyq whfg nf jryy unq fnvq "Ab, yrg'f gnxr zl zbovyr srrqvat cra vafgrnq, V nz nsenvq gb ohea n tenz bs zl rkcrafvir obql sng vs jr jnyx". Bs pbhefr, V nz (naq jnf) cerggl qnza fher gung fur qvqa'g rira guvax nobhg ure obql sng jura fur fnvq gung. Gb ure, vg jnf whfg angheny gb qevir. Vg sehfgengrq zr orpnhfr V jbhyq unir yvxrq gb pbzcyvzrag ure sbe ure borfvgl naq frqragnel yvsrfglyr. Ubjrire, qrfcvgr orvat na rkgerzr sng srgvfuvfg V haqrefgbbq gung fur jbhyq whfg gbgnyyl sernx bhg vs V fnvq fbzrguvat yvxr gung fb V whfg ovgr zl gbathr. Jr jrag gb gur pbssrr cynpr naq V cbyvgryl qvfphffrq aba-borfvgl eryngrq gbcvpf jvgu ure sbe n pbhcyr bs ubhef. Jr qvqa'g zrrg bhgfvqr bs jbex ntnva qhr gb vffhrf gung jrer abg eryngrq gb sng.

Nsgre guvf bppheerapr, V znqr vg n ubool gb gel gb fcbg gur fubegrfg qvfgnaprf qevira ol OOJf. Gur fubegrfg V rire fnj jnf cresbezrq ng gur cnexvat ybg bs fznyy fubccvat pragre ol n irel ynetr FFOOJ jub unq cnexrq bhgfvqr n Ybat'f qehtf naq qebir gb n fubc gung jnf sbhe fznyy fubcf njnl, fur qebir cnfg n unve qerffre, na bcgvpvna naq n pnzren fgber naq gur checbfr bs gur qevir jnf boivbhfyl whfg gb genafcbeg ure uhtr obql.

V zrg fbzr Rhebcrna rkcngf ba n qnvyl onfvf naq n abg gbb vaserdhrag gbcvp bs qvfphffvba jnf gur vaperqvoyl snggravat unovgf bs Nzrevpnaf. V erzrzore bar qnl jura n thl pnzr vagb gur bssvpr jurer V jbexrq, ur jnf n ovg funxra naq fubpxrq naq fubhgrq (va na hapbzzba Rhebcrna ynathntr gung ab Nzrevpna pna haqrefgnaq n gval ovg bs) "Whfg tb gb gung yneq ubhfr, ohl ovttre cnagf naq n arj oryg!". V nfxrq jung jnf gur znggre naq ur rkcynvarq gung ur unq orra gb fbzr erfgnhenag naq ur pynvzrq gung ur unq orra freirq n cyngr bs fbzr sbbq (V guvax vg jnf fbzr orrs + npprffbevrf) gung va uvf bcvavba jnf irel pybfr gb cher yneq. V qba'g erzrzore gur punva ohg V oryvrir vg jnf pnyyrq Qraal'f. V jnf frpergyl n ovg nzhfrq ol guvf naq qrpvqrq gb znxr n yvggyr vafcrpgvba bs gur erfgnhenag va dhrfgvba. V fcbggrq bar erthyne FFOOJ (rzcyblrr) naq bar uhtr FFOOJ (erfgnhenag/fuvsg znantre) jub V oryvrir jnf nyfb gur snggrfg jbzna V unq rire frra ng gung cbvag. V jnf abg qvfnccbvagrq ohg V qvqa'g znxr nal zber ivfvgf gb gung erfgnhenag punva, fb V qba'g xabj ubj pbzzba vg jnf gb frr crbcyr yvxr gung gurer.

Nf na SN jub nqzverf <vafreg lbhe snibevgr nqwrpgvir gb qrfpevor fbzrobl jub vf sng ng yrnfg cnegyl orpnhfr bs ure rngvat> OOJf, V qvq bs pbhefr abg zvaq frrvat gung crbcyr jrer zrgvphybhfyl snggravat gurzfryirf, jvgu gur rkprcgvba bs gubfr jub unq gebhoyr jnyxvat be jnf hanoyr gb jnyx. V unir arire ernyyl frra fhpu crbcyr va Rhebcr, bu jnvg, abj V erzrzore gung V bapr fnj n uhtr jbzna gung pbhyq oneryl jnyx ba n genva fgngvba va Treznal ohg fur jnfa'g rngvat va choyvp. Naljnl, V jnf nyjnlf n yvggyr ovg gebhoyrq (ohg nyfb snfpvangrq naq nfunzrq bs vg) jurarire V fnj n jbzna va gur gbb sng gb jnyx be oneryl noyr gb jnyx pngrtbel zhapuvat ba fbzr snggravat whax sbbq (qvq abg unccra bsgra ohg V fnj vg n pbhcyr bs gvzrf).

Jung obgurerq zr dhvgr n ovg naq jung fgvyy obguref zr vf jung V jbhyq pnyy gur jnyy bs nofbyhgr qravny, hanjnerarff, naq gur ulcbpevfl. Gur phygher naq raivebazrag frrzrq yvxr vg va nyzbfg rirel yvggyr qrgnvy unq orra qrfvtarq gb znxr crbcyr sng ohg gur vqrny jnf fgvyy gb or guva (fnzr vqrny nf jr unir va Rhebcr). Bs pbhefr, gur fnzr vffhrf ner cerfrag va Rhebcr nf jryy ohg abg gb gur fnzr qrterr. Gur tnc orgjrra vqrny naq ernyvgl vf ovt ohg abg nf uhtr nf va gur HF. V nz abg n cflpubybtvfg ohg vg'f zl ulcbgurfvf gung guvf tnc vf gur irel ernfba gung crbcyr trg rngvat qvfbeqref. Gur qravny nyfb obgurerq zr.

Jura V gnyx nobhg qravny, V nz ersreevat gb gur snpg gung sbe rknzcyr gur jbzna jub qvqa'g jnag gb jnyx 100 lneqf, zbfg cebonoyl qvqa'g guvax bs urefrys nf rkgerzryl frqragnel, juvpu fur sebz nal ernfbanoyr bowrpgvir fgnaqcbvag jnf, ng yrnfg VZUB.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~

Last edited by LillyBBBW; 03-31-2007 at 06:43 AM. Reason: clarification, bad spelling, grammar, etc.
Old 03-31-2007, 06:34 AM   #129
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like how you get preachy at the end. Nice way to make people think this might all be shit and that you're just a troll. Of course, you can't win either way-- if you DO feel like you say you do in that BOOK worth of crap you posted, you're STILL an idiot. People are not animals riding around in feeding pens all day, craving food. Your sort of holier-than-thou attitude is something I can't imagine flying too well in a relationship. Yes, the attitude is there. Your little explanation of logic bothers me.
Old 03-31-2007, 07:05 AM   #130
unixfa

unixfa has said some nice things
Default No

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
You slowed down traffic by warbling along the road on your bike and the people yelled out their windows at you angrily so that must mean
The rest of your post is IMHO not worthy of a reply but I want to clarify that I was very careful to follow traffic rules and I don't think I ever slowed down traffic since I was using the bike lane most of the time. Furthermore, I clearly remember that it happened a couple of times when I was bicycling in the bike lane, certainly not slowing anybody down (unless he wanted to illegally drive his car in the bike lane). Of course, I don't know exactly why people were shouting at me but to me it gave the impression that bicycling was not entirely popular and that teenagers were very eager to get their driver's licenses.
Old 03-31-2007, 07:14 AM   #131
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
The rest of your post is IMHO not worthy of a reply
This pretty much just proves what I said, I think.
Old 03-31-2007, 07:16 AM   #132
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It is obvious you don't drive. Whatever rules you were following are irrelevant. You are a distraction and a nuisance on the road even on a bike path on the side. All you need do is slip on a piece of gravel or tip over and a car runs over you, that driver is responsible and will pay dearly. Every driver knows this which effects the way everyone drives at the sight of a cyclist at the side of the road and it effects ALL traffic behind them, bike path or not. You are a nuisance and a hazard.

Quote:
The rest of your post is IMHO not worthy of a reply but I want to clarify that I was very careful to follow traffic rules and I don't think I ever slowed down traffic since I was using the bike lane most of the time. Furthermore, I clearly remember that it happened a couple of times when I was bicycling in the bike lane, certainly not slowing anybody down (unless he wanted to illegally drive his car in the bike lane). Of course, I don't know exactly why people were shouting at me but to me it gave the impression that bicycling was not entirely popular and that teenagers were very eager to get their driver's licenses.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 03-31-2007, 07:18 AM   #133
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

Shut up! Can we lose this guy already? The 'feedbag' talk, the voluminous (oooh, look!! that sounds like "fat"!) analogies of Americans and women as lazy animals...
Quote:
To me, she could just as well had said "No, let's take my mobile feeding pen instead, I am afraid to burn a gram of my expensive body fat if we walk"
Quote:
IMHO, despite the absence of force feeders, feeding bags, hoses, etc, I believe that a large share of adults who are fat in Western countries (and of course also some non-Western countries, increasingly) have in a way been overfed.
The last bit of this offensive idiocy being IN CODE.... what the fuck!?

I'm tired of it, and I'm getting pissed off.

I promise - he's only going to get worse from here.

ETA: Here, so you'll understand what I'm thinking. And I didn't drive my car to arrive at this point.

Lbhe zragny cebprffrf ner ergneqrq ol lbhe birejurzyvat snfpvangvba jvgu sng - fbzrguvat lbh *guvax* lbh unir gb or nfunzrq bs (cebonoyl qhr gb lbhe zbgure orvat fgevpg naq birecbjrevat), fb lbh evqvphyr vg... naq sng crbcyr. Va cnegvphyne, sng jbzra, orpnhfr gung'f gur sbphf bs lbhe qrfver. N qrfver lbh pna'g cbffvoyl shysvyy orpnhfr gb qb fb jbhyq pnhfr lbh haraqvat funzr.

Naq lbhe zbgure lryyvat ng lbh, va lbhe urnq.

1) Tb njnl.
2) Trg gurencl.
3) Ercrng Fgrc 1.

Last edited by SamanthaNY; 03-31-2007 at 07:25 AM. Reason: cuz I've had ENOUGH of this douchebag.
Old 03-31-2007, 07:33 AM   #134
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaNY View Post
Lbhe zragny cebprffrf ner ergneqrq ol lbhe birejurzyvat snfpvangvba jvgu sng - fbzrguvat lbh *guvax* lbh unir gb or nfunzrq bs (cebonoyl qhr gb lbhe zbgure orvat fgevpg naq birecbjrevat), fb lbh evqvphyr vg... naq sng crbcyr. Va cnegvphyne, sng jbzra, orpnhfr gung'f gur sbphf bs lbhe qrfver. N qrfver lbh pna'g cbffvoyl shysvyy orpnhfr gb qb fb jbhyq pnhfr lbh haraqvat funzr.

1) Tb njnl.
2) Trg gurencl.
3) Ercrng Fgrc 1.
Ow ow ow, my virgin ears! Am I old enough to hear this kind of language?

@~;~~
Old 03-31-2007, 07:38 AM   #135
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaNY View Post
ETA: Here, so you'll understand what I'm thinking. And I didn't drive my car to arrive at this point.

1) Tb njnl.
2) Trg gurencl.
3) Ercrng Fgrc 1.
Lbh zhfg fcernq fbzr Erchgngvba nebhaq orsber tvivat vg gb FnznagunAL ntnva.
Old 03-31-2007, 08:00 AM   #136
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Butterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
I was watching Crank Yanker clips last night and one character has his massively obese wife laying in bed with a feedbag attached to her face.

<3 it made me think of this thread.
OMG.....I saw that one too. At first I was a tad offended.....then I had to laugh about it.

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Old 03-31-2007, 08:26 AM   #137
there_there

there_there can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbelly View Post
OMG.....I saw that one too. At first I was a tad offended.....then I had to laugh about it.
i can't believe i just read this entire thread

*rubs eyes*

i have say, in a strange way...i find this guy very interesting. He obviously has several screws loose....but he's extremely eloquent, regardless of the content.....as for that "cipher" bit at the end (by the way, can someone explain this to me? is it some sort of program?????) - he finally revealed himself after 7 pages of song and dance. He obviously was getting off on every word of it.

very creepy - makes me think of the doctor in "Hostel" who kills the the American in the first extended murder scene
Old 03-31-2007, 09:48 AM   #138
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Rot13

Quote:
Originally Posted by there_there View Post
i can't believe i just read this entire thread

*rubs eyes*

i have say, in a strange way...i find this guy very interesting. He obviously has several screws loose....but he's extremely eloquent, regardless of the content.....as for that "cipher" bit at the end (by the way, can someone explain this to me? is it some sort of program?????) - he finally revealed himself after 7 pages of song and dance. He obviously was getting off on every word of it.

very creepy - makes me think of the doctor in "Hostel" who kills the the American in the first extended murder scene
ROT-13 is a simple cypher that is done by shifting each letter 13 spaces forward or reverse in the alphabet.

www.retards.org/projects/rot13/

This URL will get you an online translator to prevent wasting the time to translate this guy's violence-provoking drivel.

The guy may get off comparing people to involunteraly fed animals in fattening cages, but I am, and others like me are, fat by choice. I have fought and endured the consequences of protecting my right to be fat. I
would probably fight to my death for my right to be fat and to avoid another person forcing his will upon me. I am not violent. UnixFA, you may not be so fortunate with others you provoke.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
Old 03-31-2007, 10:53 AM   #139
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Congratulation, unix13. Whatever your intentions were, they backfired. I (and probably a slew of other BBW) am now totally nauseous, and god only knows when I'll be able to eat again. As Lilly says, you are so far out of reality that it's not even possible to bring you back. You've alienated every woman on this board that has read this thread, and any in the future you might try to talk to will hopefully have the foresight to search for threads you've posted and find this. Thanks so much for outing yourself. Seriously.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
Old 03-31-2007, 11:59 AM   #140
Say Hello to the Angels
DORMANT

Say Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions community

But guys! He put the offensive stuff in ROT-13! That means that anyone who decodes it can't be offended by it because, um... because...
Old 03-31-2007, 12:14 PM   #141
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Code?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Hello to the Angels View Post
But guys! He put the offensive stuff in ROT-13! That means that anyone who decodes it can't be offended by it because, um... because...
Code, now THAT's funny! Since an ROT-13 online translator is
available and the code-key is so SIMPLE, it ain't no code. Those who know
real code also know that encoded text has all words in groups of five letters
to complicate decoding efforts. Hahaha, what a joke!!!

Old 03-31-2007, 12:54 PM   #142
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I file a motion to have this thread condemned.. er.. locked.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:25 PM   #143
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Second!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I file a motion to have this thread condemned.. er.. locked.
I second that motion. I'm supposed to be a peace-maker
and shouldn't even be in this thread. "Condemned" may be an
aplicable term in this situation.

Old 03-31-2007, 02:48 PM   #144
crazygrad

crazygrad is a member of the 500 clubcrazygrad is a member of the 500 clubcrazygrad is a member of the 500 clubcrazygrad is a member of the 500 clubcrazygrad is a member of the 500 clubcrazygrad is a member of the 500 club

Unixfa, ty jsi nevzdelany.

Its in code, otrava.
Old 03-31-2007, 03:51 PM   #145
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Now I'm wondering what Unixfa had to eat today....... is he "overfed"?

I didn't type this in caplocks either so maybe he can answer the question...

This is in code too:

etib em

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Old 03-31-2007, 03:57 PM   #146
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

This thread is now officially the cipher thread.

Pad oui lyh'd talebran drec uha.
Old 03-31-2007, 04:01 PM   #147
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

i can't come to this thread anymore, i've no idea how to decipher you smarties.

Old 03-31-2007, 04:13 PM   #148
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Kevin just said "The Soup is so hot, I think I need new pants." That's a rough translation.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
Old 03-31-2007, 04:25 PM   #149
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Over .
Old 04-01-2007, 09:41 AM   #150
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ummm.... survey 101 requires a proper sample, permission to do the survey, and, most importantly, scientific survey design which is always based on statistical hypothesis testing and usually so clever that subjects don't even realize what is being tested. I am not sure I see any of the above.
Closed Thread