Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 04-16-2007, 05:32 PM   #26
Say Hello to the Angels
DORMANT

Say Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Whoooooaaaaa bossy-princess types.

Someone should start a thread on bossy-princess types.

*melt*
Old 04-16-2007, 05:49 PM   #27
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
ok... so not so much the unfitness thing...

the laziness thing I kinda get though... or perhaps its just that I have a weakness for taking direction from bossy princess-types?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 05:50 PM   #28
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Hello to the Angels View Post
Whoooooaaaaa bossy-princess types.

Someone should start a thread on bossy-princess types.

*melt*
Weee, another one!!
Old 04-16-2007, 05:51 PM   #29
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Isn't it just too much? Why must James be so dreamy? You sure you never like skinny girls, James?
Old 04-16-2007, 05:53 PM   #30
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
Isn't it just too much? Why must James be so dreamy? You sure you never like skinny girls, James?
Back off Waxwing.... James is like a bar of dark chocolate to me.....I will go to blows for that man

(I hope James doesn't put me on ignore now for e-stalking him)

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 04-16-2007, 05:55 PM   #31
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Back off Waxwing.... James is like a bar of dark chocolate to me.....I will go to blows for that man

(I hope James doesn't put me on ignore now for e-stalking him)
Heeeee. Well I will live vicariously through you then!
Old 04-16-2007, 10:35 PM   #32
originaljohnny

originaljohnny can now change their title

You know, I don't even think that some huffing and puffing or not wanting to get up off the couch equals unfitness or laziness. I mean, I'm about 200 pounds... if I was wearing a backpack with 100, 200, 300 or more pounds of rocks in it, I don't think I'd be able to get around and climb stairs and everything that I've seen BBWs do. I think I'd be resting my rock-laden ass every chance I got! So I think a lot of BBWs are in way better shape than me.
originaljohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 11:06 PM   #33
ucapaliuca

ucapaliuca has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by originaljohnny View Post
You know, I don't even think that some huffing and puffing or not wanting to get up off the couch equals unfitness or laziness. I mean, I'm about 200 pounds... if I was wearing a backpack with 100, 200, 300 or more pounds of rocks in it, I don't think I'd be able to get around and climb stairs and everything that I've seen BBWs do. I think I'd be resting my rock-laden ass every chance I got! So I think a lot of BBWs are in way better shape than me.
I think that's more applicable to straight up muscle tone as opposed to fitness which is more related to the cardio-vascular system. But fit is a relative term so no biggie.

Furthermore, I am enjoying this thread.
ucapaliuca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 10:50 PM   #34
MizzRubens

MizzRubens can now change their title

I don't see it as anything bad if it turns you on when a big girl is being lazy.
I am a big girl and can be totally lazy but mostly when I'm at home. If I can accomplish such a thing by doing absolutely nothing... why not

I love it when a guy is handing me things so I don't have to get up. That doesn't mean I am incapable of getting my ass of the sofa and doing it myself. It is just sweet if someone likes to do such a thing for me.

I remember when a dear FA friend of mine was visiting me we went on a very very very long walk from the city centre to my place in the south of Rotterdam. I have no idea how long we have been walking but my feet were sore afterwards. I recall the guy in question thought it was very nice I was huffing and puffing (and surprised I could walk such a long distance ). I even got a foot rub and he was gentle and caring. Getting me drinks and so. It was sweet and a great experience.
Old 04-23-2007, 10:06 AM   #35
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Thank GOD, there's hope for me yet! (I'm nice bossy though, not bitchy bossy really. Hope that's still acceptable.)

NICE bossy, see that's what I'm saying. I knew we were peas in a pod, AM!
Old 04-23-2007, 12:53 PM   #36
Risible
Monkey Daze

Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
ok... so not so much the unfitness thing...

the laziness thing I kinda get though... or perhaps its just that I have a weakness for taking direction from bossy princess-types?
I've met very few FAs in my BBW "career" who weren't eager to run errands, big and small, for me. So much so that I wonder if that isn't a component of the FA personality. Conversely, many SSBBWs of my acquaintance, having caught onto this predilection, have learned to enjoy the benefits of it. In my case, I can't tell you which came first- the helpful FA or my imperial attitude.

Risible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 01:00 PM   #37
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risible View Post
I've met very few FAs in my BBW "career" who weren't eager to run errands, big and small, for me. So much so that I wonder if that isn't a component of the FA personality. Conversely, many SSBBWs of my acquaintance, having caught onto this predilection, have learned to enjoy the benefits of it. In my case, I can't tell you which came first- the helpful FA or my imperial attitude.

I do so luvs my own Imperial 'tude

Old 04-23-2007, 01:17 PM   #38
Risible
Monkey Daze

Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I do so luvs my own Imperial 'tude
Oh, and GEF sweetie, I'm so bad with my 'tude. I've been known -in the past! and heady with an excess of confidence from FA attention at a party!- to actually snap my finger and point at something! instead of asking politely for it.

I apologized for my behavior of course, but there's that 'tude, lurking just beneath the surface...

Risible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 02:56 PM   #39
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
NICE bossy, see that's what I'm saying. I knew we were peas in a pod, AM!

Woo hoo, fat sexy girl pod.

Would someone please bring a cool drink to our pod??
Old 04-24-2007, 02:59 AM   #40
jimj

jimj has said some nice things

I'm not a small man by any means but yes I do drop my wife off at the door when we go places.She gets to wait and finish her cigarette while I'm huffing and puffing across the parking lot.But I love letting her relax.At home I love doing things for her all the time.I love letting her be lazy.What if she starts doing more and then burns too many calories and loses some of that sexy fat.I'd never forgive myself.
jimj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 11:35 AM   #41
luvfanny

luvfanny has said some nice things

I share a very very similar fantasy and I enjoy developing it with a gaining, lazy, dominant female who also happens to be a big glutton!!!! So there! Hey, it's just a fantasy!
luvfanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 11:40 AM   #42
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Laziness can be hot, but that is because I'm the pampering type.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 11:54 AM   #43
luvfanny

luvfanny has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_gurl_lvr View Post
True... i just find it big turn on... also when girl is getting huffy and puffy after not a long walk or so... just hot for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risible View Post
HOPEFULLY YOUR IMPERIAL ATTITUDE, YOUR MAJESTY!!
luvfanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 12:02 PM   #44
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

This thread rules. I'll demonstrate:

I would opine that laziness/indulgence can definitely be a turn-on.

Remember that Three Stooges where Moe swallows the harmonica and then (Hah, hah, hah) Curly and Larry grab his arms and (inane giggling) they "play him" by squeezing his ribcage and working his arms up and down.

Heavy breathing after a short distance can be a bit appealing, but, yes, it does raise certain concerns and is probably better as a fantasy.

And then Curly howls and beats his chest, and Moe slaps him upside the head and says "You're in a court, not in Clancy's Pool Room. Siddown!" Ahh.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:05 PM   #45
This1Yankee
Shooby frickin' doo...

This1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This is kind of more a response to the "bossy princess-type" loving fellas here.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??

I swear, I hear more griping than "yes ma'am"-ing when my HMF (High Maintenance Female) comes out. I didn't know that boys like you existed?! I now have hope, and will keep a small bag of grapes on permanent standby for if-n-when some stud wants to come feed them to me. (not a segue into feederism). And if someone were to say "Hey, you can just sit there and watch TV all night and I shall do your bidding for you"....yikes, I would be in heaven momentarily. But I would probably get sick of that after a while, because I can't be too sedentary.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:31 PM   #46
alienlanes
no longer slackin'

alienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Woo hoo, fat sexy girl pod.

Would someone please bring a cool drink to our pod??
*grabs a pitcher of lemonade and starts running before one of the other bossy-princess lovers beats him to it*
alienlanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 12:37 PM   #47
alienlanes
no longer slackin'

alienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by This1Yankee View Post
This is kind of more a response to the "bossy princess-type" loving fellas here.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??

I swear, I hear more griping than "yes ma'am"-ing when my HMF (High Maintenance Female) comes out. I didn't know that boys like you existed?! I now have hope, and will keep a small bag of grapes on permanent standby for if-n-when some stud wants to come feed them to me. (not a segue into feederism). And if someone were to say "Hey, you can just sit there and watch TV all night and I shall do your bidding for you"....yikes, I would be in heaven momentarily. But I would probably get sick of that after a while, because I can't be too sedentary.
Well, we're out there. Just keep snapping your fingers and pointing at stuff and eventually one of us will come running .

(I guess it's a matter of recognizing when the appropriate times are to be a little bit bossy. Even I can get sick of fetching sometimes... it usually takes a while, though .)
alienlanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 06:55 PM   #48
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
One thing I like about Fat Admiration and Feederism (Though I am not a feeder/feedee/encourager) is that since we all come from different walks of Earth, there are very few rules and views that we agree on. I'm sure in both groups that unfitness/laziness and the opposite can exist as turn offs and turn ons. I see no problems with you liking that.
Indeed. It's funny, I see a lot of parallels between fat admiration and anarchism. It's certainly a fact that it's different from the mainstream, but that's about all you can pin down about it.