Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 04-26-2007, 11:55 PM   #76
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by seun View Post
In my 18 years, I have yet to touch/rub a female in any sort of sexual or even plutonic manner or be touched that way. It's not fair

*Pouts*
Heh... I've had my ass grabbed, in the hallway, in high school. Was 17 or 18 then. And... at work, one of the girls (who had a boyfriend) once ran her hand up my chest (shirt still on)... the bones in my legs felt about to liquefy. At the time I was 19, I think. I've never had the pleasure of touching a girl in a sexual way though, although one girl offered to let me cup her boob. Since I'm not THAT kind of asshole, I declined, basically saying the first time I did such a thing I wanted it to be more special than "oh, hey, so this is what a breast feels like when you're not young enough to be nursing...". And I'm older than you are, so hush.

Last edited by Forgotten_Futures; 04-26-2007 at 11:59 PM.
Forgotten_Futures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 12:14 AM   #77
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystalltuerme View Post
Unfortunately, it doesn't involve any belly rubs. And it's not really that entertaining of a story either. I just saw a very cute fat chick at the bus stop, and she was reading. She had the cutest damn glasses too!
Anyway, I looked longer than I should've, and didn't see the Civic in front of me stop to turn left until it was too late. I jammed on the brakes, but on the wet Portland streets, my car just skidded right into it. I have this big old woody wagon, and it doesn't have anti-lock brakes. Oh well. It'll get fixed, and even though it's technically totaled, insurance is going to cover it.
Because I wanted to involve bellies somehow, I just thought I'd mention that airbags frickin' hurt! Bad! I have a big ol' bruise on my belly and ribcage. Ow.
Doh! Sorry about the bruise. But it's a very cute story! Esp. since no one got (seriously) hurt. I will now call you Lenny (or maybe Squiggy).
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 12:16 AM   #78
krystalltuerme
Car Repair & Smartassery

krystalltuerme does more than just post hot picskrystalltuerme does more than just post hot picskrystalltuerme does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
I will now call you Lenny (or maybe Squiggy).

are you just being random?

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of sorrow - it empties today of strength."
—Corrie Ten Boom
krystalltuerme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 12:18 AM   #79
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystalltuerme View Post

are you just being random?
Well, I was thinkin about the opening sequence of Laverne and Shirley. ....?
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote