Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-07-2005, 11:46 PM   #1
vegasfat
On Timeout

vegasfat has said some nice things
Default hidden treats

i had to post what i think is a funny story. i went to get some tea out of a box we keep on the kitchen counter, and i found some candy bars in the box. i asked my girlfriend why they were there, and she said she was hiding them from me. i was worried at first that she was hiding them because she wanted me to lose weight or something. not in the slightest. turns out she was hiding them because she didn't want me to eat them so she could have them for herself. then i realized that i do tend to eat probably 80-90% of the food in the house. lol, no wonder she's so thin. of course now that i know they're there, they're going to be mighty hard to resist.
vegasfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 07:05 AM   #2
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

She better find a new stash box...

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 02:16 PM   #3
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Might as well go out and buy a bag of candy bars and offer to split em with her
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 08:07 PM   #4
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

She'll get 50% that way.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 06:52 AM   #5
blubberboy767

blubberboy767 has said some nice things

An old girlfriend of mine used to hide junk food from me, not to keep me from eating it, but to keep me from eating it without her there This was how I found out she was a FFA. I knew she liked big guys but didn't find out until then that she liked watching big guys eat and get bigger! What a fun time that was
blubberboy767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 08:33 AM   #6
vegasfat
On Timeout

vegasfat has said some nice things

so far i've been good and haven't eaten any, but it has only been a couple days, and i think the chocolate-toffee bars are calling my name. i might just have to buy some more to replenish her stash.
vegasfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 04:48 PM   #7
TaciturnBadger

TaciturnBadger can now change their title

Perhaps you could use that as a playful threat during joking arguments.. "I know where your stash is!" :-P~

--B.
TaciturnBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 05:49 PM   #8
Charisa

Charisa has said some nice things

I bet she wouldn't mind, specially if you replace it with something better... like Belgian chocolates... then again, you'd have to resist eating those too.

(Go on, sneak a candy bar. You know you want to.
Charisa is offline   Reply With Quote