Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 05-15-2007, 08:43 AM   #1
The Obstreperous Ms. J
Omniscient Minority

The Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Now I'm Craving...(the craving continuation thread)

Recently, I can't let a day pass without having a slice of Black Forest Cake.I'm not one for chocolate most of the time.

Its weird how you become addicted to certain foods for awhile (my unrepentant need for Orange Slice candies all thru college)

Anyone else have seasonal foods that they must have?
Old 05-15-2007, 10:07 PM   #2
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

McDonald Shamrock shakes in March and A&W rootbeer floats.
Old 05-16-2007, 07:18 AM   #3
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

Maybe not seasonal but right now I am having a "thing" for take and bake ciabatta bread from the New French Bakery..I just can't seem to get enough...hot buttered or dunked in soup..I even made a rare roast beef sandwich with cream cheese and thin sliced red onion..mmmm

But I know what you mean ...I'll get a hold of something and for a while it's all I want..

Also I have this "thing" for Bucca di Beppo pizza. I just love the stuff..thank gawd it reheats well (the nearest restaurant is 50 miles for home..LOL).
Old 05-16-2007, 07:46 AM   #4
JaxBiBBW

JaxBiBBW has said some nice things

Just last night I was saying.."oooohh...I'm really craving pancakes or a belgian waffle...."
JaxBiBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 05:19 PM   #5
Michelle
Member Schmember

Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm craving some of Kimberleigh's chocolate pudding cheesecake. :-/
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 05:28 PM   #6
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm thinking this should be merged with the other "craving" thread....what do you guys think?

Or is it good to have a new one that isn't miles long?
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 05:31 PM   #7
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
I'm thinking this should be merged with the other "craving" thread....what do you guys think?

Or is it good to have a new one that isn't miles long?
I think you could close the other and just adjust the title of this a little so it's all encompassing again. But yes, I agree that having two of them that are so similar will be confusing.

Old 05-18-2007, 05:35 PM   #8
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
I think you could close the other and just adjust the title of this a little so it's all encompassing again. But yes, I agree that having two of them that are so similar will be confusing.

Oksie Doksie!

Ms. J, I hope you don't mind the title change!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 05-18-2007 at 05:43 PM. Reason: added my note to Ms J
Old 05-18-2007, 10:15 PM   #9
The Obstreperous Ms. J
Omniscient Minority

The Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Not at all my dear SVS.....

I'm still stuck on a cycle of those brownies...I am now on two squares a day..

yikes!
Old 05-18-2007, 10:51 PM   #10
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Kerr's Ketchup Potato Chips
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 07:52 PM   #11
Arrhythmia
Queen-Size Hottie!

Arrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticed

I'm craving Paw Paw. Is he considered a food?
Old 05-19-2007, 08:32 PM   #12
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrhythmia View Post
I'm craving Paw Paw. Is he considered a food?
Well, yes. Paw-Paw:

BTW, I am craving Fish.
Old 05-19-2007, 08:39 PM   #13
Fish
Artist of stuff

Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Keep in mind, I'm VERY sweet... 4 out of 5 dentists recommend the sugarless version of me.
Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 08:42 PM   #14
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Keep in mind, I'm VERY sweet... 4 out of 5 dentists recommend the sugarless version of me.
I'll take my chances.

Are you stalking me tonite?
Old 05-19-2007, 08:45 PM   #15
Fish
Artist of stuff

Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
I'll take my chances.

Are you stalking me tonite?
Tonight? Oh, this is my standard operating procedure now.
Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 11:00 PM   #16
wistful

wistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Right now I'm craving a bacon+Egg bagel with cream cheese.A bacon +egg bagel is just an egg bagel with pieces of bacon baked in.It's so yummy though.An ex introduced me to them years ago and I've loved them since.The sad part is that Brooklyn is the only place that I've ever found them so the chances of me having one any time soon are rather small.My delicious memories will have to sustain me for now.

"Look at that. Look how she moves. That's just like jell-o on springs. She must have some sort of built-in motor or something. I tell you, it's a whole different sex.
wistful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 10:27 AM   #17
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am craving peanut M&M's and salted peanuts mixed together. That sweet and salty mix is heaven. It's not often that I eat this because once started it is very difficult for me to stop until every last one is gone.
Old 05-21-2007, 02:48 PM   #18
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

I WANT CAKE!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to Dees thread.
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 09:16 PM   #19
TearInYourHand
Mistress Member

TearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie_Zitkus View Post
I WANT CAKE!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to Dees thread.
Me too, Sandie! Deed's thread is making me want to just dig my fork into a beautiful, fluffy slice of cake with tons of icing! I may have to give in to this craving tomorrow. However, unlike Deirdra, I'll be using Funfetti! Much less beautiful but still tasty
Old 05-22-2007, 08:57 PM   #20
The Obstreperous Ms. J
Omniscient Minority

I'm getting one of those aforementioned brownies again...hope they mix well with beer...
Old 05-22-2007, 09:12 PM   #21
TearInYourHand
Mistress Member

TearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I want pizza!!! From New Jersey!!! The land of the best pizza, IMHO!!!
Old 05-22-2007, 10:29 PM   #22
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

French Bread Pizza with pepperoni and ham, and lotsa mozzerella.
Old 05-23-2007, 04:41 PM   #23
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

For some odd reason I'm craving black bean, pepper, beef over rice noodles
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 08:48 PM   #24
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

A Wendy's Big Bacon Classic with Chili dumped over it. With a Frosty chaser.
Old 05-23-2007, 08:57 PM   #25
Koldun
On Timeout

Koldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKoldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

What am I craving? You mean food or our fellow posters?
Koldun is offline   Reply With Quote