Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 09:13 AM   #1226
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
hot fudge malt? Is it a milk shake with malt and hot fudge?

sounds..................gooooooooooooooooooood!

Yes, that is essentially what they are...very rich, but sooooooo good.

Years ago, I was on the road every weekend, and I used to pass this little mom-n-pop ice cream stand...one day I stopped and requested one, and I got this look like I had two heads. I walked the girl behind the counter through making one, and had her try it before she gave it to me...she was hooked...LOL From then on I stopped every weekend. One weekend there was a small bus of seniors there stopped for a treat. Someone heard me order, and they ordered the same...followed by several more. The next season it was on their menu.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 05-17-2007, 02:49 PM   #1227
amyintx

amyintx has said some nice things

chocolate dipped strawberries!
Old 05-17-2007, 03:02 PM   #1228
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

the souls of all your firstborns.

kidding.

i want some cheesecake. plain, amazing, cheesecake.
Old 05-17-2007, 03:12 PM   #1229
LunaLove
not-so-starving artist

LunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticed

the new DQ Chocolate Covered Strawberry Waffle Bowl Sundae
Old 05-18-2007, 05:33 PM   #1230
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
That's the problem with sending gift chocolate in the mail when its not wintertime. I'm afraid you'd receive something resembling chocolate syrup instead of this: (the chocolate.. not Mark)
Hahaha... you're right, warmer weather is not kind to chocolate sending. But damn that bar would be a lot of fun in cooler temps!!!

Old 05-18-2007, 05:41 PM   #1231
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

With over 1200 posts, I think it's time to give this thread a rest!

To share your cravings now, hop on over to this new thread.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Closed Thread