Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 05-23-2007, 09:23 PM   #26
TearInYourHand
Mistress Member

TearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am totally craving more of the yummy Korean food that I had for dinner!!! The meal started out with banchan (I think that's what they're called anyway) which are little appetizer dishes. The kimchi was especially delicious!!!

For my dinner I had dolsot bibim bap, except with tofu instead of beef. For those not familiar with Korean food, it was a hot stone bowl filled with rice, veggies, tofu, an egg, and great hot sauce paste. You mix it all up, the egg gets cooked, and the rice on the bottom gets a nice crispy crust by the time you're finishing up!!
Old 05-24-2007, 05:44 AM   #27
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Korean styled fried chicken. I always get these fried chicken cravings when I have pms. Reading about the way Koreans do it makes me want to try it, but too busy and too tired to go out of my way today.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/07/di...rssnyt&emc=rss
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 02:02 PM   #28
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Pasta Roni, alfredo flavor. Haven't had it since I was a teen, but I LOVE it.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:28 PM   #29
TCUBOB
When pimpin' was easy

TCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging in

Totally craving crab cheese rangoon. Fried cheese and crab goodness. Totally bad for me. Will to resist....fading.....
Old 06-05-2007, 05:56 PM   #30
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tamales... oh.. where's a tamale vendor when you need him/her??
Old 06-05-2007, 06:05 PM   #31
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Tamales... oh.. where's a tamale vendor when you need him/her??
Ryan works with a lady whose cousin makes tamales on the side for spare cash, and OMG they're unbelievable and available pretty much whenever we want 'em.
Old 06-05-2007, 06:09 PM   #32
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist View Post
Ryan works with a lady whose cousin makes tamales on the side for spare cash, and OMG they're unbelievable and available pretty much whenever we want 'em.
That's cool! Usually, I can find a fresh batch under the heat lamp at a local carniceria, but I have to get there in the early evening or they're gone!
Old 06-05-2007, 06:16 PM   #33
TCUBOB
When pimpin' was easy

TCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging in

Sweet Jeebuz, I love tamales.....soooo good. Can't put'em down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist View Post
Old 06-05-2007, 06:35 PM   #34
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

Crab rangoon is pretty bitchin', too.

I'd rather have the steamed dumplings though. Delicious.
Old 06-05-2007, 06:57 PM   #35
TCUBOB
When pimpin' was easy

Mom's cheese grits.....nobody makes 'em like Mom.....
Old 06-06-2007, 05:39 PM   #36
TearInYourHand
Mistress Member

TearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Oooohh now I'm craving some steamed veggie dumplings. Doughy, hot, delicious. With some dipping sauce that has a little spice, and some green onions floating in it. I could eat 400000000000000!!!
Old 06-06-2007, 07:08 PM   #37
dreamer72fem
hmmm....

dreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 club

I am such a mood for sushi dang it.
SUSHI I SAY.....ME WANTS SOME.
Old 06-08-2007, 02:35 AM   #38
wistful

wistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am totally craving frozen Custard.No,Soft Serve vanilla will not suffice as a substitute.This is a craving I've had since last spring/summer and I still haven't managed to get any.I'm not even sure where to find frozen custard in the area or if there is any around here to be had but I'm determined to get my chubby little hands on some.

"Look at that. Look how she moves. That's just like jell-o on springs. She must have some sort of built-in motor or something. I tell you, it's a whole different sex.
wistful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:27 PM   #39
wistful

wistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Ok I had to bump this thread up because I'm having a major pancake craving.While I have the ingredients needed in the house to make a stack I still haven't moved from my chair.This is because:1. I'm feeling incredibly lazy & 2.It's 1.30 A.M. and I know come morning I might very well regret it.

"Look at that. Look how she moves. That's just like jell-o on springs. She must have some sort of built-in motor or something. I tell you, it's a whole different sex.
Old 06-15-2007, 10:36 PM   #40
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Oooh. Now I want waffles. (same ingredients as pancakes... but I have to beat those egg whites)
Old 06-16-2007, 01:49 PM   #41
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

Orange chicken and steamed rice.
Old 06-17-2007, 08:29 PM   #42
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is very weird but until I have my gall bladder out I am on a low/no fat diet. I cannot stop eating oyster crackers. I am complete addicted.

Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:15 AM   #43
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

Fluffy Jasmine rice topped with homemade refried beans with cheddar cheese and lots of garlic.
Old 06-22-2007, 12:37 PM   #44
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

Mom's tuna noodle casserole. Haven't had it in years, but OMG, it's soooo good:

1 can white tuna packed in water

1 pack cooked egg noodles

1 can cream of mushroom soup

half a cup of water

and half a bag of potato chips

Mix everything but the chips together and put in a baking pan. Top with crushed chips and cover tightly with foil. Bake at 375 for 45 minutes.

It seriously used to be one of my favorite dishes as a kid. Haven't had it in 15 years.
Old 06-23-2007, 07:44 AM   #45
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Bacon, scrambled eggs, and hashbrowns

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 04:21 PM   #46
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

I'm craving something hungarian....
Old 06-23-2007, 04:39 PM   #47
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Funnel cakes. *dies*
Old 06-23-2007, 09:37 PM   #48
Esme

Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Pad Almond with chicken and steamed rice. YUMMMMY!
Esme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 10:50 PM   #49
wistful

I just read that Ben & jerrys now has a lemon meringue flavor ice cream out.I believe it's limited edition and only available in their scoop shops.MUST TRY!!

Old 06-26-2007, 11:09 AM   #50
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

I am craving more of the cake I mentioned in the confessions thread...oh dear...not a crumb left in the house..