Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-25-2007, 01:25 PM   #1
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind"

Saw "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind" last night starring George Clooney, Julia Roberts, Drew Barrymore and the great Sam Rockwell. I just had to run a youtube search on the man the movie was made about, game show guru (and Gong Show host) Chuck Barris. Chuck, as you know, claimed while he was producing The Dating Game, The Newlywed Game and hosting The Gong Show, he was slipping off to foreign soils being a spy for the CIA and killing people.

First clip I came upon was Chuck introducing quite a juicy plump girl who got the opposite response from the judges that I would have displayed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ozU4KcvIZ0
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 04:59 AM   #2
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Toil View Post
First clip I came upon was Chuck introducing quite a juicy plump girl who got the opposite response from the judges that I would have displayed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ozU4KcvIZ0
As a native of Toledo, Ohio, I'm dismayed at Jamie Farr's poor judgement.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 09:40 PM   #3
Toil Girl Angel

Toil Girl Angel has said some nice things

I remember watching that show when I was growing up. In high school drama club we did a version of it called the Scong Show where all the drama club members provided the gonged acts that went in between the legit acts. My friend and I preformed a song by Josie Cotton called Johnny Are You Queer? LOL It was a lot of fun!
Toil Girl Angel is offline   Reply With Quote