Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 06-27-2007, 06:00 AM   #51
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

chocolate pudding and a giant glass of unsweetned iced tea with lemon wedge.
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 12:54 PM   #52
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sausage McGriddles. It's been a two years. OMG though, so tasty.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:07 PM   #53
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am craving ANYTHING THAT IS NOT FAT FREE OR DRY AND WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 11:08 PM   #54
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A Wendy's Frosty Float
Old 06-28-2007, 01:17 AM   #55
wistful

wistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions communitywistful is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
A Wendy's Frosty Float

**blinks** A wendy's Frosty Float?? They don't have that in my neck of the woods!! What is it exactly? or is it something you make yourself?

"Look at that. Look how she moves. That's just like jell-o on springs. She must have some sort of built-in motor or something. I tell you, it's a whole different sex.
wistful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 05:24 AM   #56
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wistful View Post
**blinks** A wendy's Frosty Float?? They don't have that in my neck of the woods!! What is it exactly? or is it something you make yourself?
Are you sure? Its exactly as it sounds.. A soda, typicallly root beer, tho I tend to get Coke, with their vanilla frosty on top!
Old 07-02-2007, 09:45 PM   #57
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

thai red chicken curry over steamed rice
Old 07-03-2007, 08:01 AM   #58
The Obstreperous Ms. J
Omniscient Minority

The Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Crave satiated!!!

Everything bagel, toasted, cream cheese, tomato and jalapeno slices.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:43 PM   #59
Esme

Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Warm,chewy oatmeal raisin cookies and a big glass of icy-cold milk.
Esme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 07:52 PM   #60
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm craving Pop Tarts now, thanks to Carrie.
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:02 PM   #61
Esme

Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Vickie View Post
I'm craving Pop Tarts now, thanks to Carrie.
Heh. My cookie craving is Lovelyone's fault. She posted the recipe and I've been craving them ever since!
Esme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:03 PM   #62
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Yeah... Chocolate Chocolate Chip PopTart...
Old 07-10-2007, 09:28 PM   #63
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esme View Post
Heh. My cookie craving is Lovelyone's fault. She posted the recipe and I've been craving them ever since!
Yep, see how easy it is? Earlier this week it was Taco del Mar. Yeesh. I'm so suggestible, food-wise.
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 06:22 AM   #64
dreamer72fem
hmmm....

dreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 club

I am sooo craving sushi...but am fixing that a bit later today. Have a lunch date and we are hitting the international buffet that has a sushi bar area in it.
Stacey
Old 07-11-2007, 06:56 PM   #65
Neen
Free Spirit

Neen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Some rich, dark chocolate ice cream (godiva) with toasted coconut on top..
Old 07-17-2007, 10:11 AM   #66
TearInYourHand
Mistress Member

TearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions community

A warm, freshy baked cookie, topped with Haagen Das.
Old 07-17-2007, 08:37 PM   #67
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

I confess that I've never seen the first and original Stargate movie.

And now that I have.. I'm really craving a king size 5th Avenue bar.
(if you remember the scene, Daniel Jackson uses a 5th Avenue bar as a peace offering. )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5th.jpg (26.4 KB, 105 views)
Old 07-17-2007, 09:30 PM   #68
Kareda
Kare~N~da

Kareda does more than just post hot picsKareda does more than just post hot picsKareda does more than just post hot pics

I desperately want to some PB fudge, but with my teeth killing me (I know I have a cavity and I loathe dentists) I refrain *sniff sniff*
Kareda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 09:34 PM   #69
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

(just an aside.. but a new dentist fad here is headphones and flat panel TVs on the ceiling.. as well as valium or "don't care" drugs.. and my dentist just started "sleep" dentist.. ery. )

( I watched their Seinfeld DVD and caught episodes I'd never seen before.. )
Old 07-17-2007, 10:07 PM   #70
Kareda
Kare~N~da

Kareda does more than just post hot picsKareda does more than just post hot picsKareda does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
(just an aside.. but a new dentist fad here is headphones and flat panel TVs on the ceiling.. as well as valium or "don't care" drugs.. and my dentist just started "sleep" dentist.. ery. )

( I watched their Seinfeld DVD and caught episodes I'd never seen before.. )
I Know, I really do need to make that appt.... *sigh* Setting a reminder for tomorrow....
Old 07-17-2007, 10:38 PM   #71
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

I totally understand your angst. I have total dentist angst.. that's why I have six crowns where teeth used to be.
Old 07-18-2007, 01:52 PM   #72
Kareda
Kare~N~da

Quote:
I totally understand your angst. I have total dentist angst.. that's why I have six crowns where teeth used to be.
I think that is my real fear- You do not even want to know when the last time I visited a dentist was.

Still haven't made the appt either, lol
Old 07-20-2007, 04:54 AM   #73
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

So last while enjoying my awesome dinner...they ordered from a new place. The one girl ordered something called "Mootine" what it is....a layer of mashed potatoes, then meatballs, then gravy, then cheese. She said it was awesome...so what do I wake up wanting...a mootine lol grrr
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 07:36 AM   #74
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Grilled cheese sandwiches!

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 10:28 AM   #75
The Obstreperous Ms. J
Omniscient Minority

The Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Shiner Bock Beer. Lots of it.