Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-27-2006, 08:50 AM   #1
zonker

Location: The land that I come from is called the Midwest....
zonker can now change their title
Wink "Enlarge Your Lover": Friday humor

I'm sure all of you get the same spam emails I do. I've saved several of the subject lines since last spring. They seem to speak directly to the FFA/BHM community, but I don't think that was their intent, heehee. Anyway, thought some here might enjoy the double-meanings from these real-life spam email subject lines:

Are you Big Enough?
Menís Secret Grow: Satisfy Her
Growth 4 Men
Enlarge Your Lover
Male Grow
Enlarge 4 Women
30 Days: Enlarge Yourself
Men Enlarger
Bigger is Better
Increase Your Size
Fast Male Enhancer
Enlarge Your Love Life Today
Permanent Male Enlarger
Be a Bigger Man
Your New Male Enhancer
Enlarge Your Love Life Today
Increase Your Size
Big Man Solution
She Wants Bigger Size
Size Does Matter
Add Inches: She Wants This
Enlarge It: Change Your Life

You have to wonder if some closet FFA isn't writing these. Haha.
zonker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 09:41 AM   #2
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Is this the same zonker that things everyone is a FFA or likes fat?
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 10:26 AM   #3
zonker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm
Is this the same zonker that things everyone is a FFA or likes fat?
Well, I'm not sure if I'm "the same Zonker", but I am "a Zonker". Is there another fat-loving Zonker? Hah. And in my view of utopia, yeah, all women would be wonderful FFAs, and everyone (male and female) would love fat! Reality, I realize, is not quite there, but I am enjoying this life anyway!
Old 01-27-2006, 10:29 AM   #4
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

I checked out the link in your profile. You are the zonker I'm on about.
Old 01-27-2006, 11:03 AM   #5
zonker

Quote:
I checked out the link in your profile. You are the zonker I'm on about.
Gulp. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Old 01-27-2006, 12:28 PM   #6
Emma
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonker
Gulp. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Bad thing. I've come across you many times and the way you act makes me ashamed to be fat. You only give power to the trolls, and accuse everyone who disagrees with you about your fat admiration of being totally anti-fat or a closet FA.
Old 01-27-2006, 12:36 PM   #7
zonker

Default Not me

Quote:
Bad thing. I've come across you many times and the way you act makes me ashamed to be fat. You only give power to the trolls, and accuse everyone who disagrees with you about your fat admiration of being totally anti-fat or a closet FA.
I don't think I've ever done such a thing. I really try to respect everyone's opinions, and I realize that fat admiration is a matter of personal taste. However, I do not tolerate those who pick on fat people or insult them, or those who say bad things about them. I do not tolerate those who say bad things about me or others simply because we fit under some medical category of "overweight" or some bigotted description of "fat, ugly and lazy". And I do express the opinion that my fat admiration is no less valid than someone else's thin admiration. I'll admit it: I love chub, and I am enthusiastic about it.

You must be thinking of another Zonker....
Old 01-27-2006, 12:43 PM   #8
Emma
On Timeout

It is you. Zonker25 from livejournal. Trust me, I've checked out the link and you're definatly the same guy.

I read through the fat_rejection community sometimes and you infuriate me more than the people who hate fat.
Old 01-27-2006, 12:44 PM   #9
Emma
On Timeout

I don't understand why you post about your gaining in a place that doesn't want to hear about it. I don't know why you try and force things down peoples throats. I know they don't like us, but when you go there you just cause more arguments. Let them go on about what they want. They don't come here and attack us, and we shouldn't go there.
Old 01-27-2006, 02:05 PM   #10
zonker

"They don't come here and attack us, and we shouldn't go there."

You make it sound like we belong to two different tribes which should have nothing to do with each other. I think people come to better understand each other through discussion (and yes, even conflict). Those who isolate themselves and don't express their views simply allow bigotry to get a good start.

I think a lot of those people are just confused or have been led astray by society's "norms", and I engage them in discussions. Many of them are bigots, and no one should just sit by and allow bigotry to happen. Some are fat-haters, and that's something I just can't tolerate seeing anywhere. These make cruel jokes at the expense of others, and they express themselves in violent terms regarding fat people. Many of them stereotype without any idea of what they are doing. Someone should challenge them instead of allowing such sick ideas to continue.

Now, some of the members there are decent people, and if you talk with them a while, you'll see how agreement is possible, even with wide-ranging opinions. I don't think I've ever forced things down anyone's throat.

I wish you well, but I think you and I will probably just disagree on this issue. Have a great weekend, CurvyEm!
Old 01-27-2006, 04:01 PM   #11
Emma
On Timeout

If they have been led astray then you're not the one to put them back on track, especially when you so badly represent us here. We're just normal people who happen to be fat. You go round forcing your weightgain on others.
Old 01-27-2006, 04:22 PM   #12
RVGleason

RVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 club
Default Enlarged Lover Cartoon

I did this cartoon and posted it on the Board a few years ago, and I think it fits this current thread!

RV
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Spam.jpg (84.1 KB, 566 views)
RVGleason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 10:44 AM   #13
zonker

Smile

Quote:
If they have been led astray then you're not the one to put them back on track, especially when you so badly represent us here. We're just normal people who happen to be fat. You go round forcing your weightgain on others.
If people are acting bigotted, misinformed, or hateful, I don't think I need to stand by and watch. I don't claim to represent anyone but myself, and I think I do a pretty fair job representing myself. I don't know about being "normal" people; not all of us are "normal" like you, but we are fat. And I do not force my weight gain on others; I'm enjoying it too much myself, haha.

All that said, I've enjoyed and agreed with your opinions here many times in the past, Curvy Em, so I'll think a lot about what you have said here and whether I am acting in such a boorish and upsetting manner as you suggest.
Old 01-31-2006, 10:45 AM   #14
zonker

Thanks, RVG, for displaying some of your wonderful art. I hadn't seen this one before.
Old 01-31-2006, 07:51 PM   #15
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Let's take this to PMs guys, thanks
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 06:22 AM   #16
zonker

Thanks for the suggestion. I guess I shouldn't have asked so many questions publicly and then felt that I had to defend myself publicly. To the PMs....