Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 08:41 AM   #1776
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
I'm so glad I'm not the only one around here with Roni love. You, me, TSL.... there must be more.

Roni s unite!
Well... do we need a special interest group for Rice-a-Roni fanatics...or can we just hang with your crew. Are you inclusive Ronilovers?
Old 07-16-2007, 09:46 AM   #1777
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Wow, wonderful additions everyone! And Megan, soooo cute. What a great picture of you and the little one... I hope you enjoyed the cake as much as the time with him. I know you've mentioned before his various issues, so it's especially great to see that picture of him.
Thanks AM I just love my little guy. He looks normal and cute as button thankfully the only outside of his body thing that is different is his ear and that gets fixed next year sometime. And the cake was delicious! I made a half inch thick layer of the penuche frosting.. sooo good.
Old 07-16-2007, 09:47 AM   #1778
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

oh and i love noodle roni! I eat it whenever i need a food pick me up. I love the parmesan or alfredo kind.
Old 07-16-2007, 02:57 PM   #1779
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I made AM's kielbasa soup recipe, but added some frozen broccoli & green peppers, along with yellow & green squash. Also used brown rice. It's very good and thick and hearty. Probably better in the winter, but it hit the spot today.

Old 07-16-2007, 03:04 PM   #1780
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie View Post
Well... do we need a special interest group for Rice-a-Roni fanatics...or can we just hang with your crew. Are you inclusive Ronilovers?
I think it should be all inclusive, but we may need to have some separate SIG meetings for Rice and Pasta.

We're all united under Roni, though.

Old 07-16-2007, 03:07 PM   #1781
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post
I made AM's kielbasa soup recipe, but added some frozen broccoli & green peppers, along with yellow & green squash. Also used brown rice. It's very good and thick and hearty. Probably better in the winter, but it hit the spot today.
Ooooh, Jillian... that looks yummy!!! You did great! I hope you liked it, and yeah... I can see how it's more a winter dish, but sometimes you just want something hearty.

I want it now... not sure if I have all my parts. Have to check!!
Old 07-16-2007, 03:09 PM   #1782
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
oh and i love noodle roni! I eat it whenever i need a food pick me up. I love the parmesan or alfredo kind.
Okay, that's it. I'm starting a Roni-centric thread.

Old 07-16-2007, 03:28 PM   #1783
stillblessed23
A half full kinda girl

stillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized rep

Quote:
I'm so glad I'm not the only one around here with Roni love. You, me, TSL.... there must be more.

Roni s unite!

Add one more to that list I Pasta / Rice a Roni. I always mix other stuff into it to make quick dinners lol. And yes peas add that extra special something lol.
Old 07-17-2007, 05:37 PM   #1784
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

This thread, one of my favorites of all time, has grown over and it's time to have a part II - so please go and post on, my friends!!

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=26189

Thread closed.