Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-23-2007, 10:52 AM   #26
incync

incync can now change their title
Default In My Clothes

Here I am, in clothes yes, sexy, who knows! Cyn Pic.jpg
Old 07-23-2007, 11:08 AM   #27
ctman5

ctman5 can now change their title

thanks for the post, you look awesome
ctman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 12:10 PM   #28
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

hey there, sweaty!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 12:21 PM   #29
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnie1653 View Post
If I was at home, I might actually post one.. but I'm not. So maybe I will when I get home ... *maybe*.
Are you a newbie?
Welcome! Have fun here.

Nice avatar shot, btw

Hugs,
GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 12:23 PM   #30
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

hi. this thread should be for the ladies who love the sexy pix of men. Pony up.

tight pants and combovers,
Jes.
Old 07-23-2007, 01:14 PM   #31
Leonard
Large Marge sent me.

Leonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions community

You talk good sense, Jes. Me comply.

Talk to you later, swarthy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0089.jpg (17.6 KB, 7604 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0385.jpg (25.2 KB, 7600 views)
We offer you ESCAPE!
Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 01:33 PM   #32
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

While you ladies are at it, can you post some wank fodder for me, too? I'll call you sweety if you do.
Old 07-23-2007, 01:37 PM   #33
ctman5

ctman5 can now change their title

thank you jes
ctman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 01:37 PM   #34
This1Yankee
Shooby frickin' doo...

This1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard LePage View Post

CUTE CUTE CUTE
Old 07-23-2007, 01:59 PM   #35
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
While you ladies are at it, can you post some wank fodder for me, too? I'll call you sweety if you do.
Kevin, there is nothing wrong with his request. People don't have to give him anything, but asking for pictures of clothed women is hardly crossing any lines here.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:15 PM   #36
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I feel dizzy...like I'm having some awful case of thread deja vu...
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 02:20 PM   #37
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Kevin, there is nothing wrong with his request. People don't have to give him anything, but asking for pictures of clothed women is hardly crossing any lines here.
Oh shit, my mistake- wrong forum. I thought this was in the paysite forum.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:39 PM   #38
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I'm enjoying it because I'm nosy and want to know what people are wearing. I'd be the most boring obscene caller ever: "so what are you wearing? ...really? sounds cute! k bai."
Old 07-23-2007, 02:41 PM   #39
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Oh shit, my mistake- wrong forum. I thought this was in the paysite forum.
No problemo.

Old 07-23-2007, 02:42 PM   #40
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Can't get much more clothed than this... although I do have hats!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1020587.jpg (66.8 KB, 8738 views)
Old 07-23-2007, 02:50 PM   #41
Letiahna
..in search of sunrise..

Letiahna does more than just post hot picsLetiahna does more than just post hot picsLetiahna does more than just post hot picsLetiahna does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
That is a lovely pic AnnMarie!!!
Letiahna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 03:57 PM   #42
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

sweety sweety sweety sweety sweety sweety sweety

sweety
BigChaz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 04:21 PM   #43
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Cute sweater!!
Old 07-23-2007, 05:07 PM   #44
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard LePage View Post

all of your pictures are rad. i want to hang out with you just for a day.

that is all.
Old 07-23-2007, 05:08 PM   #45
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
You are gorgeous, always!

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 05:11 PM   #46
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You are absoluteley lovely!
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 05:17 PM   #47
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I suppose this means full body shots....I have a few taken to show off some new clothes I had bought. The first one is me attempting to look sexy- and yes, I was fully clothed even though you see a lot
Attached Images
File Type: jpg resized sideway.JPG (59.4 KB, 6666 views)
File Type: jpg bargain clothes 006.jpg (46.0 KB, 6646 views)
File Type: jpg bargain clothes 007.jpg (43.1 KB, 6623 views)
File Type: jpg bargain clothes 009.jpg (47.8 KB, 6626 views)
File Type: jpg bargain clothes 010.jpg (40.9 KB, 6623 views)

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 05:31 PM   #48
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letiahna View Post
That is a lovely pic AnnMarie!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
Cute sweater!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPL View Post
You are gorgeous, always!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattS19 View Post
You are absoluteley lovely!
Thank you, everyone.... so sweet of you.
Old 07-23-2007, 05:39 PM   #49
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctman5 View Post
thank you jes
you are welcome! i like the thought of a 2-sex thread! More pix for everyone!

thanks LLP. Pants not tight enough, but I appreciate the effort. Now I have to see if there's an old photo of me rolling around...
Old 07-23-2007, 05:51 PM   #50
Red

Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hotness daywear overload

Attachment 23383

Last edited by Red; 03-21-2010 at 05:59 AM.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures, sexy