Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-04-2005, 04:28 PM   #1
highschooler265
On Timeout

highschooler265 has said some nice things
Default hey

I have been a lurker at this site for some time now and just decided that I want to become fatter. Currently I am 16 years old at 5,11 and weigh 165 lbs. All my life I have been athletic, and have done sports throughout highschool, thus I have always been incredibly lean, but because of this website, I want to now quit athletics and transform my skinny body into a mass of flab. First off are there any high school FFAs on this board; if so i could really use your help and moral support! Secondly how could I begin with this transformation and do you other BHMs enjoy being fat? I need all the help and tips I can get! Thanks
highschooler265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 04:31 PM   #2
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by highschooler265
I have been a lurker at this site for some time now and just decided that I want to become fatter. Currently I am 16 years old at 5,11 and weigh 165 lbs. All my life I have been athletic, and have done sports throughout highschool, thus I have always been incredibly lean, but because of this website, I want to now quit athletics and transform my skinny body into a mass of flab. First off are there any high school FFAs on this board; if so i could really use your help and moral support! Secondly how could I begin with this transformation and do you other BHMs enjoy being fat? I need all the help and tips I can get! Thanks
I'm not a high school FFA, but I used to be.

First off, don't quit taking care of yourself, exercise is good for anyone, no matter what weight you're at. You can be fit and fat at the same time. my brother in law was a beefy 270 pounds at 6'4 and could run the mile carrying a guy on his back in under the limit. It's one thing to be athletic, and another to take care of yourself, so I hope you choose to take care of yourself and exercise while exploring your choices.
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 07:44 PM   #3
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I enjoy my weight, and if you want to make that commitement, then I wish you the best of luck with it.
1300 Class is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 07:29 PM   #4
petite_FFA

petite_FFA has said some nice things

Hey, it's been a bit since you posted this thread, but I just signed up and found it... I happen to be a high school FFA. I'm 16, like you. As my screen name implies, I'm just a little thing - 5-foot-nothin' and only about 105 lbs. I guess it would come in handy to make a guy feel big, though. =) I particularly like the BHM "newbies" who are just starting to grow their own cuddly belly and chubby cheeks, so I'd be the perfect source of encouragment. For me, there's nothing more exciting than seeing a guy discover he's too fat to fit into his old jeans! (Of course, I haven't experienced it firsthand, but the mental images and daydreams are enough!)

If you wanna talk to me more, send me a private message and we can get to know each other better. =) Also, as the above replies have said, keep exercising! As cute as chubby men are, it's ruined if they're not healthy! Keep that in mind, and remember to pace yourself. Just like losing weight really fast is dangerous, gaining it quickly is just as bad. Start out slow and give your body a little time to adjust. It'll catch on soon enough, don't worry. =)
petite_FFA is offline   Reply With Quote