Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 10-17-2006, 04:18 PM   #76
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella Bella
its my fault, I asked about the maker of the chocolate. Jes ate hers already and couldn't tell me but its ok, I think I have a kit kat around here somewhere...
Be patient. I'm a busy man.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 04:20 PM   #77
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf
I won't out your client, I promise. But... if this person gives you so much good fattening and sensuous chocolate, doesn't that imply something?
Yeah, he and I are plus-sized guys, his wife is mega-thin, and she's the one who always pushes the chocolate.... Jane Sprat? A classic feeder-feedee relationship. I'm also thinking after talking to her today that she'd totally dig this thread. Maybe after the check clears I'll send her the link.
Old 10-17-2006, 06:05 PM   #78
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres huevos
Yeah, he and I are plus-sized guys, his wife is mega-thin, and she's the one who always pushes the chocolate.... Jane Sprat? A classic feeder-feedee relationship. I'm also thinking after talking to her today that she'd totally dig this thread. Maybe after the check clears I'll send her the link.
Tell her I really think the almonds should be bigger--not crushed. I want saturation of flavor when I bite down, not a tease, a hint. GIVE ME BIG NUTS!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 06:12 PM   #79
altered states
seņor member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
GIVE ME BIG NUTS!
Yes.

more message more message
Old 10-17-2006, 07:40 PM   #80
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

After the check clears... Big nuts...

missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 07:51 PM   #81
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was just going to eat a bit of one tonight. A bit. Bad influence on me b/c I can't eat just a bit. Free stuff really does play into my very, very weak side. I'm so cheap when it comes to free stuff. I made it through grad school the first time by attending boring functions and stuffing my pockets full of dinner rolls. If it's offered and it's free, my god, i'll take it and eat it and it'll get me into ALL KINDS OF TROUBLE. I wish I didn't have this weakness.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 09:15 PM   #82
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
I was just going to eat a bit of one tonight. A bit. Bad influence on me b/c I can't eat just a bit. Free stuff really does play into my very, very weak side. I'm so cheap when it comes to free stuff. I made it through grad school the first time by attending boring functions and stuffing my pockets full of dinner rolls. If it's offered and it's free, my god, i'll take it and eat it and it'll get me into ALL KINDS OF TROUBLE. I wish I didn't have this weakness.

I have the same issue. Big time.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 04:54 AM   #83
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I still have mine, one little nibble at a time it's disappearing tho. My son had the audacity to ask to shave some onto his ice cream, and I was completely stunned he'd want to pollute such wonderful chocolate with ice cream!!!

It's hard to share chocolate with a kid
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 03:12 AM   #84
altered states
seņor member

Default postscript

The whole job went horribly wrong. After the initial honeymoon, the client and I never seemed to really connect - on any level - and the few things I managed to do for them turned out really badly. Then the client started having really intense personal problems and projects languished. We formally cut things off last week, and I was relieved, even though if you calculate the hours worked/money made equation, I think I earned a bit less than Federal minimum.

The moral is, never trust chocolate from a skinny person.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:00 AM   #85
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres huevos View Post
The whole job went horribly wrong. After the initial honeymoon, the client and I never seemed to really connect - on any level - and the few things I managed to do for them turned out really badly. Then the client started having really intense personal problems and projects languished. We formally cut things off last week, and I was relieved, even though if you calculate the hours worked/money made equation, I think I earned a bit less than Federal minimum.

The moral is, never trust chocolate from a skinny person.
A fat-loving skinny person would be ok!

Sorry about the job, tres.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote