Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-30-2007, 01:02 PM   #26
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjw1971 View Post
Personally, I'd rather people got over all this "racial sensitivity" - to the point where ALL of us could actually make these kind of jokes or comments without automatically triggering a reaction of "OMG! Racism!"

I'm as sick and tired as any white male of hearing a vocal minority of blacks whining endlessly about "whitey" keeping them down, because a famous work of literature used the "n word" on one page, or because some radio "shock jock" made a few comments they didn't like, or you name it.....

At the same time though, the main reason I don't like hearing them complain is because I know that if the tables were turned, I can laugh at them making white jokes about guys like me. I don't pretend to act/feel like it's preventing me from making something out of my life.

As for people like Ice Cube making kids' shows .... That's really part of a long line of celebs cashing in on the market for children's television, books and movies. (Look at the Thomas the Tank Engine TV shows. They're voiced by George Carlin, of all people! Would you take your kid to one of HIS comedy shows though?)
Is there a need for racial jokes to be made at all? I remember my grandfather being laughed at and having Yid jokes thrown at him from co workers when he ran his printing company. There was a time when it was horrible here for Jews also.

Have to further edit to add that some cultural groups have suffered more at the hands of others historically, so seeing the world through their eyes for just a short while may be valuable.
Susannah

Last edited by Shosh; 07-30-2007 at 01:26 PM.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 01:58 PM   #27
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Folks, get this back on topic and take the racial sensivity topic to Hyde Park if you want to continue it.

SVS
/Mod
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 04:12 PM   #28
tinkerbell

tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

As a Hispanic (ok half Hispanic women) I like this thread lol

I will say though, that the women in my family are some of the most beautiful women I've seen. Even though we vary in size (my sisters and cousins are short and slim, and myself, my mom and my aunt are tall and bigger, with everyone else in between that) all of us have the same basic shape - lol ya know, the J Lo butt
Old 08-19-2007, 05:46 PM   #29
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

In my city, which has a burgeoning Hispanic population, I don't see many Hispanic BBWs. I do see lots of black and white BBWs, but not many Hispanics. Where are they hiding? LOL
Old 08-19-2007, 07:05 PM   #30
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Aqui Estoy.

I don't know any Latinas on this site except.....well....me.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 07:33 PM   #31
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
Hi, I personally see beauty in women of all cultural groups. I am also attracted to men of different ethnic backgrounds. Always have been.Life is wonderful and lush because of diversity in my mind. Susannah
I agree 100 %
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 10:58 PM   #32
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Most of the latina women I see who are around my age and have some weight to them manage to make it look extremely sexy while a similarly built white girl would likely fail to do the same.

Being someone who very much prefers wide hips, thick legs, and round, protrusive butts much more than a megaton rack (Circumference > cup size. Always.), I loves me the classic latina figure.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:49 AM   #33
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Mimi. I think there is another Latina.She chats in the chat room often.
Ok for now you can remain the Dimensions Latina Queen.
Susannah
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 02:53 AM   #34
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Two words: Iris Chacon. She's not a BBW, but it says a lot that she's, you know, Iris Chacon . Heh.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 07:07 AM   #35
bill36
On Timeout

bill36 has said some nice things
Thumbs up yes

Quote:
Hispanic women are gorgeous, African American women are gorgeous, Australian Hungarian women are gorgeous. I think women of each cultural group has a special unique beauty that sets them apart.It is nice to appreciate it all I would think. Susannah
well said,but i love hispanic women,ever since i was a little boy.thi forum is GREAT.iam always made fun of because i like bbw's and i get banned on the bodybuilding forms for saying so.''they'' say i dont belong cause of it.F them.i have always found big women to so much more real,loving,caring,and just down rite better all around than thin women. i like what i like and dont care/have time to think about what others think of my choice of women.big women rule!
bill36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 07:28 AM   #36
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
Most of the latina women I see who are around my age and have some weight to them manage to make it look extremely sexy while a similarly built white girl would likely fail to do the same.
Oh dear Have you ever stopped to wonder why? That perhaps the Latina girls have been raised to enjoy their shape and not under intense pressure from all around them, to be a stick, whereas the white girls are brought up surrounded by people who think rail thin is the desirable thing, and make them feel bad for being fat? Perhaps a cultural thing? In which case, yes isnt the Latina girl going to look sexier, she FEELS sexier and doesnt feel she has to shroud her curves in shapeless garments. Think about it. And next time you see a white girl who has "failed to look sexy to you", try smiling and paying a compliment, instead of thinking she has "failed to appear sexy".

ps. Generalisations yes blah blah before anyone posts lol.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 07:44 AM   #37
The Obstreperous Ms. J
Omniscient Minority

The Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Don't bogart the enchiladas, Mimosa! Aqui hay mas sabrosura que perdura!!

((for the non-Spanish speakers, my sASSy comment translates into: Here is some more of that long lasting flavor!!!))

Texan by birth, Mexican at heart, NY'er by choice.

Last edited by The Obstreperous Ms. J; 08-20-2007 at 07:47 AM. Reason: I could go on ad nauseum about my background, but those interested in it should just contact me about it.
The Obstreperous Ms. J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 07:50 AM   #38
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Oh dear Have you ever stopped to wonder why? That perhaps the Latina girls have been raised to enjoy their shape and not under intense pressure from all around them, to be a stick, whereas the white girls are brought up surrounded by people who think rail thin is the desirable thing, and make them feel bad for being fat? Perhaps a cultural thing? In which case, yes isnt the Latina girl going to look sexier, she FEELS sexier and doesnt feel she has to shroud her curves in shapeless garments. Think about it. And next time you see a white girl who has "failed to look sexy to you", try smiling and paying a compliment, instead of thinking she has "failed to appear sexy".

i have to agree with this. i honestly hated myself thru grammar school and high school where i was made fun of by my peers, or even strangers. it sucked some serious shit. however, luckily i met someone who taught me that fat is not something to be ashamed of. i just hope everyone else who has ever felt insecure has the opportunity to experience that knowledge.
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 07:50 AM   #39
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

I really do think it's a cultural thing...I'm not latina, but being AA I do know that having curves/shape/hips and booty is something that's sought...even the naturally thin women want a big booty...so maybe it's the same thing for latina women.
Old 08-20-2007, 07:57 AM   #40
The Obstreperous Ms. J
Omniscient Minority

The Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My mom (who has an amazing rack btw) used to make fun of this girl in our neighborhood, who by all American standards would be a supermodel.

Anyway, whenever she would walk by my mom would say "Ahi va La FaltaDeNalgas"

Translations: There she goes, "SheWhoLacksAss"

That was 20 yrs ago, but it always makes me laugh.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:02 PM   #41
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

Hispanic Women do have round fluffy figures and if their are some guys on here wth AOL Instant Messanger please im me at ChristianSista45 please I'm looking for more people to partake with me in my roleplays I do on Weight Gain... I recieve a lot of real into it type of guys who love my roleplays and do it without ssxual contact but some of them are into having sex in my roleplays if you're about that don't im me I want willing participants who will do it without sex involved and are serious because i don't have any time for bullshit
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 03:15 PM   #42
bill36
On Timeout

bill36 has said some nice things

Quote:
Hi, I personally see beauty in women of all cultural groups. I am also attracted to men of different ethnic backgrounds. Always have been.Life is wonderful and lush because of diversity in my mind. Susannah
you have such a great outlook and the rite attitude,plus if i may say so i think your very cute
bill36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 08:25 PM   #43
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

Aisha, I think that came out wrong.

Yes, cultural differences are probably a big part of it, as far as attitude, but I simply meant placement of the extra flesh on the (young) woman's body.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:28 PM   #44
maxoutfa

maxoutfa can now change their title

I've been well acquainted with a hispanic woman (both her parents were hispanic) who had a fabulous hourglass figure. When she gained the hourglass just kept getting bigger - most of the weight going to her arms and chest. Yummy.

If anything she was NOT storing the weight in her hips and thighs - most of it migrated upwards. so much for stereotypes.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:49 AM   #45
Chubbyadmirer86

Chubbyadmirer86 can now change their title

Yeah and I've seen white chicks with the type of ass stereotypically associated with black and hispanic chicks. One such woman actually used to live next door to me. Its seriously rare though.
Chubbyadmirer86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 08:26 PM   #46
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Must be that darned inter-marriage thing =P

Kidding.

I've seen some caucasians with very nice "ghetto booties". The one that sticks out (no pun intended) in my memory most was a girl I'd guess at being Italian/Greek, or something like that. She was otherwise quite slim, but her butt was these two big, round globes that actually went back and UP a little, such that you'd almost be willing to bet on shaped inserts, except that 1) it did sway like a normal butt and 2) no one would willingly wear inserts like that. Trust me. It'd be like a short, toothpickish girl walking around with perfectly formed, non-saggy breasts the approximate size and shape of the warhead portion of a 105mm howitzer round.